frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheist and how atheists talk to others,

2»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Why don't you create a poll, 

And see if the other participants of this website concur with your below choice of words? 

Do you maybe believe that the religious individuals, and parents will agree with your view of them? 

Go ahead and create a poll, and let's see what the website as a whole thinks about your choice of words? 

"I stated correctly that believers are indoctrinated you cannot prove otherwise I explained to you this is a debate site but yet you refuse to answer how are you not indoctrinated yet you refuse to answer , instead you launch two debates  naming and attacking me which is against the site ethos . Youre claiming I’m harassing people you refuse to name these people I’m allegedly attacking and no complaints of such have being issued yet you continue to bully and harass me.

Create the poll and see who concurs with you, and who doesn't? 

• JoesephJoeseph 696 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @TTKDB

You say .....

Why don't you create a poll, 

My reply .....Why ?

You say .....And see if the other participants of this website concur with your below choice of words? 

My reply ..... But why don’t you start a poll and ask how is it harrasssment to ask someone if they explain how they’re not indoctrinated? 

You say ......Do you maybe believe that the religious individuals, and parents will agree with your view of them? 

My reply ..... You mean will indoctrinated sheeple agree they are so ? No they won’t agree maybe like you they will refuse to explain how they’re not 

You say .....Go ahead and create a poll, and let's see what the website as a whole thinks about your choice of words? 

My reply ..... But I couldn’t care less what other Bible thunmpers like you think 

"I stated correctly that believers are indoctrinated you cannot prove otherwise I explained to you this is a debate site but yet you refuse to answer how are you not indoctrinated yet you refuse to answer , instead you launch two debates  naming and attacking me which is against the site ethos . Youre claiming I’m harassing people you refuse to name these people I’m allegedly attacking and no complaints of such have being issued yet you continue to bully and harass me.

You say ......Create  the poll and see who concurs with you, and who doesn't? 

My reply ...... I don’t need too as not one Christian member of D I came onto your debate so far to defend your nonsense yet several Atheists came on to tell you what an you were , so the results are conclusive you’re an  

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Did you debate someone in front of a church? 

You talk a lot of talk, and you're using the internet and this website as your stepping stools aren't you? 

Can we debate that question? 

You love to talk.

You're above the religious individuals, parents, and kids because of how you view them rigjt? 

Can we debate that question? 

• JoesephJoeseph 696 Pts   -  
    @TTKDB

Reported again 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Have a good day. 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    There's a new debate.

So the anti religious can label,

@TTKDB

Thats not new it's the same opinionated piece of rubbish you've posted several times now , maybe you can get even one D I Christian to agree with you but I doubt it as this is your fifth time posting a version of this nonsense now and no one not even one Christian has supported you yet have they? Why’s that do you think ? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Rubbish, lunacy,"

Yeah, I had a feeling that you're from overseas. 

The way you space your punctuation marks at the end of a sentence, and in between your sentences. 

And the way you spell (harasssment.)

Just things I've noticed about how you individually express yourself? 

Have a good day Joeseph. 
    @TTKDB ;

Will you stop harassing me please ?
    Evidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Really , how fascinating maybe we should finish every sentence with a quesion mark like some American dummies do and maybe you should learn to spell your spelling and grammar are at infancy level mate"

(like some American dummies, and mate)

Joeseph, how do you feel about some Americans? 

Just asking a question.

@TTKDB

M

Evidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"You mean how do I feel Americans like you ?

Americans like you are just very ignorant uneducated trash , thankfully I have educated American friends who likewise are embarrassed by hicks like you"

Joeseph, am I being labeled by you with these words?

(Americans like you are just very ignorant uneducated trash, and hicks?)

And your follow up to that is this:

"thankfully I have educated American friends who likewise are embarrassed by hicks like you"

Are you viewing me through some of a (classism) point of view? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Are you viewing me through some sort of a (classism) point of view? 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Never hear of freedom of speech you clown ?

Youre an indoctrinated sheep prove otherwise bet you cannot"

(You're an "indoctrinated sheeple")

(And the word "clown")

@TTKDB

Wow ! Work it out Sherlock , what do you think ?

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Wow ! Work it out Sherlock , what do you think ?"

Why don't you spell it out for me? 

"Youre an indoctrinated sheep prove otherwise bet you cannot"

(And the word "clown")

What am I supposed to think? 

@TTKDB

Read it again very slowly illumination may follow but I  doubt it in your case 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Why the copout?

"Read it again very slowly illumination may follow but I  doubt it in your case"

Why don't you spell it out for me? 

"Youre an indoctrinated sheep prove otherwise bet you cannot"

(And the word "clown")

What am I supposed to think? 

@TTKDB ;

Evidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

How many college Degrees do you have?

@TTKDB

Evidence
    @TTKDB

Evidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

There's a new debate.
    Go away please 
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    There's a new debate.

So the anti religious can label,

Oh, one of your REMOVED debates?

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

And regardless of a removed debate, the religious parents and kids are apparenly still going to a religious building in the local areas around them?

And still, I've yet to see a national news media story, about the FBI or the police, going to a religious building with a warrant or warrants, to investigate a religious building and it's religious individuals for (corrupting the communities around the religious building with religion?)
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

And regardless of a removed debate, the religious parents and kids are apparenly still going to a religious building in the local areas around them?

And still, I've yet to see a national news media story, about the FBI or the police, going to a religious building with a warrant or warrants, to investigate a religious building and it's religious individuals for (corrupting the communities around the religious building with religion?)
    They would only go into a religious building if the crime was committed INSIDE the building...

Most of the cases I linked too happened inside the victim's house... So naturally, the police WOULD GO THERE!
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

So where are the national news stories, where protester's took to the streets to protest religion in general? 

Or protesting the houses, where the victims were victimized by the offenders?

Where are those national news stories? 
    Zombieguy1987
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

So where are the national news stories, where protester's took to the streets to protest religion in general? 

Or protesting the houses, where the victims were victimized by the offenders?

Where are those national news stories? 

Because people are spending their time protesting Donald Trump.
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

"Because people are spending their time protesting Donald Trump."

Why are you mentioning Trump?

What does he have to do with the theme of this forum?

"Atheists, and how atheists talk to others"

• Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -   edited December 2018
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

"Because people are spending their time protesting Donald Trump."

Why are you mentioning Trump?

What does he have to do with the theme of this forum?

"Atheists, and how atheists talk to others"

Why am I mentioning Trump?

Well, like the Border Wall debate, where you go offtopic 60% of the time, at least what I’m saying is relevant.

Due to SJN's and feminazis. No-one is going to protest a church because they're too busy protesting Trump or Red Dead Redemption 2 or a youtuber.
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

Off topic?

How many topics, did Wowsil come up with to protest religion? 

It's odd how the internet has become some of the protesters megaphone? 
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @anonymousdebater

If anyone can show me evidence that a church in the United States is shoving the Religion from the inside of a church down the throats of the communities around that church, and the church was arrested for that abuse, and the court system made an example of them?

Or that the religious parents have been arrested for shoving religion down their families throats, and the court system made an example of them? 

If anyone can show me evidence, aside from the ones talking about how parents hurt or killed their kids, and religion, and not the parents getting the blame, (Those pictures that have been shared in the Religion section of this website, are the pictures I'm referring to.)

I mean evidence from any national news media outlet, that hasn't been created on the internet?