frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Bible is accurate, change my mind.

Debate Information

Zombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Polaris95Polaris95 147 Pts   -  
    So talking donkeys and snakes exist then? Really? The bible is fiction, because if taken as fact, then it goes against everything science has showed us. We all know the world wasn't created in 6 days, but took billions of years. We also know through simple maths and common sense, that Noah could not possibly round up 2 of each animal species in the world, because he'd need a boat so huge, it would take hundreds of engineers decades to build.
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Polaris95 And dragons, and people who have lived to be over 900 years old.
    Zombieguy1987
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    @Polaris95 And dragons, and people who have lived to be over 900 years old.

"Don't take what is written is literal. It's figurative!"-Every Christian ever...

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @Polaris95 Prove that the Bible is fictional.
    Zombieguy1987
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -   edited January 2019
    @Polaris95 Prove that the Bible is fictional.

Talking snakes...

Name ONE time that there has ever been a reported case of a TALKING SNAKE!

Or what about the earth being flat? No proof of that either

Or... or. an Ark that would've have survived a flood and the Ark (according to what is being show in pictures like these: 

Is suppose to be smaller than the RMS Queen Mary 2!

But there is no way a 500 foot long ark, made of wood, could've survived with 2 of every animal, much less be created without hundreds of workers, tools cranes etc.

Oh, and a man dying, then coming back to life just to die again(cliché)

• @Polaris95 And dragons (revelation 12:3, psalms 148:7), and people who have lived to be over 900 years old (Genesis 5:26-27)

Pi is equivalent to 3: 1 Kings 7:23
    Bats are birds: Deuteronomy 14:11-18
    To cure skin conditions, you need a priest to sprinkle you with bird blood and shave you, etc: Leviticus 14

Zombieguy1987
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)