frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Twitter a left wing troll factory?

Debate Information

I say yes, because Twitter bans Christian and prolife people.
Zombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    I say yes, because Twitter bans Christian and prolife people.

Do you have any evidence of this?

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    Do you have any evidence of this?

Have you ever browsed Twitter?

Zombieguy1987
  • AmericanFurryBoyAmericanFurryBoy 531 Pts   -  
    Troll no. Platform made for a lot of the left? Yes.
    Zombieguy1987
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • The amount of Russian trolls and bots on twitter vastly exceeds left-wing trolls. Recently a building in Russia was found to be just hundreds of people being paid to support trump on social media. It is a literal troll factory, and is solid proof for Russian interest in US politics.
    CYDdharta
  • YUpeeping777YUpeeping777 48 Pts   -  
    The answer is 100% and it’s a very left wing platform and you have the option to not press I agree if you do their platforms their rules and people need to read the rules of the site, how many adults read All the rules for the site if you did read the fine print you would know that all your information is turned over to the government and is not there friend , but nobody reads all the information they just hit I Agree and your information is public and government programs will save everything which they need to reason to discredit them in the future for anything or any reason just more control over the heard.