frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Executive Office conundrum.

Debate Information

Do we vote for a one person to display ability to be a President?

Do we vote as employer to promote a President?

About Persuade Me

Persuaded Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

You're welcome.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    I have long opposed the institute of presidency, believing that one person should not have so much power over a nation. Especially since typically a significant fraction of the population votes against the person, but does not get any representation of their views.

A parliament republic is a better system, in my view. In that system, the executive power is in the hands of the parliament, which consists of a large number of individuals. This assures that almost all possible (and reasonable) views are represented to, at least, some extent.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    I think that the Voters of the country, should vote for the individual, who represents the entire country as much as possible, as a whole, instead of representing this or that group of constituents, because some, when they are making campaign statements, aren't speaking to the Voting public, as a whole, but rather to their individual constituents, or follower fanbases?

As we speak, there plenty of political representatives who are doing just that, campaigning towards their individual constituents, or follower fanbases, when they have a news media camera before their individual faces?

Whether, out, in the public domain, or at a TV stations, news media outlet, sound stage? 
  • TKDB said:
    I think that the Voters of the country, should vote for the individual, who represents the entire country as much as possible, as a whole, instead of representing this or that group of constituents, because some, when they are making campaign statements, aren't speaking to the Voting public, as a whole, but rather to their individual constituents, or follower fanbases?

As we speak, there plenty of political representatives who are doing just that, campaigning towards their individual constituents, or follower fanbases, when they have a news media camera before their individual faces?

Whether, out, in the public domain, or at a TV stations, news media outlet, sound stage? 
    So how do you see that between the two principle as guideline.

Do we vote for a one person to display ability to be a President?

Do we vote as employer to promote a person as President?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

You can vote, however you choose to.

And I'm going to do the same.

• @TKDB ;

Yes, and do you feel your vote by its power makes a person a President. Like you are a boss wo interviews people for a job and hires one person. Or is the vote simply allowing one person an opportunity as a united state to achieve by ability the stature of President through the executive office.

Provided I can vote. Provided I can defend legality of my vote. Votes have been disqualified in legal precedent.

I am sorry the answer there is no riddle for a vote cast on Presidency is not available for you. Though your honesty is commended. Thank you. 

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

And I'm going to do the same.

So how is that to convince me there is no conundrum? Do you feel men have been a Presadera when elected to the Executive office? Have they been a voice in representation of all woman in any way?

• MayCaesar said:

A parliament republic is a better system, in my view. In that system, the executive power is in the hands of the parliament, which consists of a large number of individuals. This assures that almost all possible (and reasonable) views are represented to, at least, some extent.

@MayCaesar ;

You kind of miss the point of President. A man who sits for the future of all men. In basic principle all men are created equal by their creator a self-evident truth. Most men, all woman, Parliament, many an elected hope of President, representative of the House, dictators, and Kings and Queens have been eluded by basic principle. President of the United State is/was a military recognition not a public or political one.