frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the worst sport?

Debate Information

What is the worst sport?
  1. Live Poll

What is the worst sport?

13 votes
    1. American football
      46.15%
    2. Basketball
        0.00%
    3. Baseball
        7.69%
    4. Soccer
        0.00%
    5. Golf
        7.69%
    6. Curling
        0.00%
    7. Figure skating
        7.69%
    8. Ice hockey
        0.00%
    9. Cricket
        0.00%
    10. Other
      30.77%
I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RS_masterRS_master 400 Pts   -  
    I do not believe any sport is bad as you need an opinion. Everyone has different opinions and beliefs and I respect that
    xlJ_dolphin_473
  • RS_masterRS_master 400 Pts   -  
    I still agree with my last post but I do admit that you can say the most boring sport. It is golf or sprinting because in 2018 a survey was taken and most people said it is golf. In football you sprint, you use stamina, you need accuracy, you need strength and you need to block. That is about 5 elements. Cricket: You sprint, you need power, you need accuracy and you need to block. That is 4 elements. Sprinting: sprinting, this is half an element because you do not need too much stamina. 1.5 elements, 4 or 5 is significantly more than 1.5. That reason is granted but that reason would not fit with title as the title is asking for worst sport and not the most boring one.
    xlJ_dolphin_473
  • Most definitely chess or golf. I play golf, but it can get super boring, especially if you’re playing with a lot of people
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5970 Pts   -  
    I have never understood baseball. But I would not call it the worst sport, since, again, I do not understand it and might be missing something crucial.

The worst sport I have ever seen has to be hunting. I understand the thrill of stalking wild animals and overcoming natural challenges, but in the end what those people are doing is killing animals for fun, which I find sickening. I can understand killing animals for survival (meat/fur/etc.), but killing animals for fun, however much fun it is, is just abhorrent.

When I was in my early teens, I loved taking a harpoon and dive-hunting fish. Almost never managed to catch anything, but it was still a lot of fun. Nowadays, I do not see myself doing it for any amount of money. I am not a frenzied environmentalist, but subjecting animals to needless suffering/death is where I draw a very hard line which is to never be crossed.
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  

This sport is just a foot fetish gone wrong. I would say it is near the worst
    AmericanFurryBoy
    why so serious?