frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

5g doom and gloom

Debate Information

5g internet is dangerous. it destroys your genetic structure and will have generation effects. these mutations are very severe like 3 eyes severe

https   ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS9vWd4vYg0

https  ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLVIbPtNrVo&t

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited July 2019
    There's often confusion between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation because the term radiation is used for both... 

All light is radiation because it is simply energy moving through space. It's ionizing radiation that is dangerous because it can break chemical bonds. Ionizing radiation is the reason we wear sunscreen outside because short-wavelength ultraviolet light from the sky has enough energy to knock electrons from their atoms, damaging skin cells and DNA.  Millimeter waves, on the other hand (G5 range), are non-ionizing because they have longer wavelengths and not enough energy to damage cells directly.

The only established hazard of non-ionizing radiation is too much heating. At high exposure levels, radio frequency (RF) energy can indeed be hazardous, producing burns or other thermal damage, but these exposures are typically incurred only in occupational settings near high-powered radio frequency transmitters, or sometimes in medical procedures gone awry.

Many of the public's outcries over the adoption of 5G echo concerns over previous generations of cellular technology. Skeptics believe exposure to non-ionizing radiation may still be responsible for a range of illnesses, from brain tumors to chronic headaches. Over the years, there have been thousands of studies investigating these concerns.

Many opponents to the use of RF waves cherry-pick studies that support their argument, and often ignore the quality of the experimental methods or inconsistency of the results.

Claims Of 5G Health Risks Are Frequently Based On A Single, 20 Year Old Flawed Graph 

AlofRI
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • crossedcrossed 58 Pts   -  

5g works on millimeter frequency waves very fast ones short distance

so it look and acts like ionizing radiation

The Science - SCAMP

the one that are spread apart are non ionizing waves. the one that are bunched together are ionizing radiation. 5g internet is millimeter waves they two are bunched together and they act the same way

at 16:19 in the video he says they are milometer waves waves bunch together like ionizing waves waves

there is more than just tone study. 180 scientist and doctors from 35 country with published research made an appeal to Holt 5g because it is so dangerous.

some more scientist have gone to Washington dc council court to warn people

AlofRI
  • crossedcrossed 58 Pts   -   edited July 2019
    What is 5G and Why is It a Big Deal - Nanalyze

5g is the same technology used in crowd control. So it is a lot more bunched together then the xray and gamma ray. In fact people are worried about its xray capability's. Because 5g internet can be used as an xray. the xray capability's of 5g is why trump called that weird 5g company in china a national security risk. 5g wifi can be used as an xray the goverment with 5g can see me in the bathroom with no windo or door just walls all around me.its some pretty good xrays

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/G-20-summit-Osaka/Trump-and-Xi-trade-barbs-over-5G-before-summit

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @crossed

I'll restate my opinion... Over the years, there have been thousands of studies investigating these concerns. Many opponents to the use of RF waves just cherry-pick studies that support their argument, and often ignore the quality of the experimental methods or inconsistency of the results.   
    no opposite is true the big tech company's are cherypicking there data because they want money.

the tech giants have even admitted that there is not study showing 5g to be safe. and they did no safety study on the technology

U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal grilled wireless industry representatives, who admitted the industry has done ZERO health & safety studies on 5G technology.

Plaffelvohfen
    @crossed

If a thousand radiologist told me I had cancer and only 4 or 5 told me I didn't, I would have very good reasons to think I have cancer...
    The reverse is also true, if a thousand radiologist told me I did not have cancer and 4 or 5 told me I did, it would not be reasonable to think I have cancer...

I don't get aboard conspirationist trains...
  • crossedcrossed 58 Pts   -   edited July 2019
    If a thousand radiologist told me I had cancer and only 4 or 5 told me I didn't, I would have very good reasons to think I have cancer...
    The reverse is also true, if a thousand radiologist told me I did not have cancer and 4 or 5 told me I did, it would not be reasonable to think I have cancer...

more than a thousand radiologist are saying 5g is dangerous 4 or 5 are saying it is not

there was an 180

all the scientist in Israel did study's on the effects of 5g then banned it

it has been banned in California because it is so dangerous

your the minority

in my last post i say how there are no study saying it is safe
    What I definitely don't buy and is disqualifying, is this : "big tech company's are cherypicking there data because they want money."

Considering that they would themselves use 5G, that their families would use 5G, that everyone else would use 5G, I mean that's the plan right? To implement 5G in every corner of every cities around the globe, to permeate the planet, with crazy-fast wireless data transfers right?

Implying that everyone involved in this field knows "the truth" and are intentionally manipulating results, disregarding hazards to themselves, their wives and kids, is just ridiculous...

xlJ_dolphin_473RS_master
  • RS_masterRS_master 400 Pts   -  
    @crossed
    why would it destroy your genetic structure?
  • @crossed
    Professor Curry has created a graph which shows the increase in radiation as you get closer to a 5G signal. He prompted a huge panic which ultimately is the subject of this debate. All of the 5G panic can be traced back to one man and one graph.
    Except it looks like he got it wrong.
    The graph does not include the protective effect of human skin. The only electromagnetic waves which do pose a health hazard are those ultra-high-frequency ones like X-rays and Gamma-rays.
    Well, we will find out if 5G destroys genetic structure. If it does there is officially nothing we can do about it, as the mobile networks are unlikely to 'take down' 5G now it has been launched.

• Though there could be many benefits of using 5G but it would also eat data like a giant.