frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I'm pro-life: change my mind

13»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****Why terminate an unborn baby, if there are thousands of consenting adults, or parents, who are willing to adopt an unwanted baby, and give that same unborn baby, the Quality of life, that an unwilling pregnant lady isn't willing to give?

Why should a woman be forced to give birth so she can have a baby adopted?

****I'm a moralist for wanting an unborn baby, to receive the same Quality of Life, that you and I both received when we were both born?

But you’re talking about a baby a woman doesn’t want in the case of abortion you wish to force her to give birth against her consent , why’s that?

****It's amazing how the voices of the millions of the unborn, and aborted babies, globally do not get to have a voice, when it comes to their unborn lives, involuntarily being taken from them, via an abortion? 

It’s not actually how can you have a voice if you’re unborn? 

What’s an unborn life?

It’s amazing how people like you do not listen to the millions of female voices worldwide who disagree with forced births

****I wonder, if the Quality of Life question, in regards to an unborn baby, wasn't maybe a part of the Roe V Wade conversation?

I don’t know nor do I care because Roe v Wade made Abortion legal despite the crying and wailing of people like you who believe a woman should give birth against her consent 

PlaffelvohfenSkepticalOne
  • SkepticalOneSkepticalOne Gold Premium Member 1638 Pts   -   edited October 2019
    @TKDB

"All humans start out as babies, don't they?"

Depends on what you mean by "baby". If you mean a zygote, embryo, or an early stage fetus, then, no. If you mean an infant (or maybe even a late stage fetus), then, yes.

Humanity necessarily includes consciousness (or the capacity for it), and if you're not taking this into account, then you have a diminishing view of humanity. 
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Why do you continue to Violate my mouth with your word's?

"Not as long as you'll keep lying..."

Do you own me, or my mouth?

Did I, tell you, to your face, that you have permission to Violate my mouth, with your assualting words? 

Please remove your pro Abortion rhetoric from my mouth, I didn't consent to your actions did I?

"As for your question, as I'm not a like you, I will answer yes of course, my quality of life is more valuable than any unborn baby."

"And I've notice you lie a lot... I may be selfish but I'm not a like you."

"At least you had the decency of not denying you're a , that is something." 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Is Abortion legal in your own country?
  • @TKDB ;

In allowing Dee liberty I am going to rephrase your question the ask the both of you. Does abortion when connected to pregnancy form self-incrimination when translated into the language of the Country you both reside?

This is a constitutional question placed in a united state before it is shared with others.

• A question directed at all female who can understand the issue that will now or one day have them become a Presadera.

Do you feel that an accusation of rape can be used to place all males in a united state as threat to a legal argument forced citizen ship into a Country? As a male I feel I can be falsely accused simply for the fact a woman is illegally placed in a united state using self- incrimination.
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

John, can you give me a link to any dictionary, of any language, where the word "presadera" is present? thx
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • Only if you can give me a link to the cite first of legal precedent where a woman has been chosen by majority vote to official represent all woman as a united State before a Republic of Constitution, or a link to a cite where a creator has used it in the past to describe a type of one woman. Alternatively even a access to a private liberty of written antiquaries which may hold a relevance in a foreign language. 

Otherwise excluding those.....possibly destroyed writings. 

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/52384#Comment_52384

Plaffelvohfen
    Ok, so there exist no such dictionary with the word "presadera", in any language... Why use it if it doesn't exist? 
  • @John_C_87

John, can you give me a link to any dictionary, of any language, where the word "presadera" is present? thx

Precedent would be to prove when a woman is alienated to be one female, a mature and wise woman who may feel like she is, was, and shall be property is due to the assignment to publicly speaking on behalf of all woman, set there and lost liberty to refuse by the acquisition of right of public vote as her duty to the united states, as basically justification of a sexual discrimination is met in official grievance before the world. 

We are following the blueprint for the creation of the United States President, President of the United States of America, states of both legal and illegal natures.  Actions now presumed as innocent, not proven, where all men had been created equal upon to the abolishment of that orientation before united state Constitution in separation to GOD, Kings, Parliament, and Honor of Knights of Kingdoms.  The motion created when striking the United State Constitution allows room for demotion of principles in a Bill of Right. Simple said a Cost to Right regardless of wrongs position a round table.

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited October 2019
    @John_C_87

This has nothing to do with the definition of this word you use : Presadera... Why would you use a non-existent word in the first place?

Your inability or unwillingness, to provide a link to a dictionary, makes me question your intentions...
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

"It’s amazing how people like you do not listen to the millions of female voices worldwide who disagree with forced births."

It's amazing, how two can engage in consensual sex, but neglect to use condoms or birth control, prior to having sex?

And then because of their consensual sex, an un-consensual, and unborn baby is created, so then the pregnant lady disagrees with the un-consensually created baby, being inside of her body, (because she didn't consent to the unborn baby, being created via nature, inside of her un-consensual body,) and goes to an Abortion clinic, to have the unborn baby, forcefully aborted from the pregnant ladies body?

Is the above how consensual adults, act towards creating an un-consensual, and unborn baby? 

Plaffelvohfen
    @TKDB

You wrote: "outside of rape and incest, abortion is actually murder..." 

How did you come to this conclusion? 

Is the procedure different in cases of incest or rape? Is the fetus different when conceived by rape or incest?

I mean, what actually makes it "not murder" in those instances? 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

When a kid kills other kids with a gun, or an adult kills other kids, adults, parents, or senior citizens with a gun, is that not murder, or in other words, an un-consensual death, or deaths?

You wrote:
    (Outside of rape and incest, abortion is actually murder.)

"How did you come to this conclusion?"

"Is the procedure different in cases of incest or rape? Is the fetus different when conceived by rape or incest?

I mean, what actually makes it "not murder" in those instances?"

The pro Abortion crowd, likes to wave, the Roe V Wade flag, above Abortion in general, because some like to segregate their unconsensual abortion argument, over the other conversations in regards to Rape and Incest?

In other words trying to create an Ownership over the, overall Abortion conversation in regards to un-consensual abortions, to justify those un-consensual abortions, in the face of the Abortions done in regards to the Rape or Incest related abortions?

So why wouldn't un-consensual abortions properly be viewed as murder, when they aren't justifiable, but abortion in regards to Rape, and Incest, are justifiable, are they not?

Just like any individual, using a legal or illegal gun to illegally kill people un-consensually with a gun, isn't "Consensual" just because the Second Amendment, says that any citizen, has a Right to bear arm's, but that same citizen, isn't justified by using their gun, to un-consensually kill people, because of how the Second Amendment is currently written right? 

Unless some brave lawmakers, get serious one day, and maybe include the words "Unconsensual Death," outside of Rape or Incest, thus making the unconsensual death of an unborn child illegal, as that type of abortion should be made illegal, just as the unconsensual killing of born human beings, by them being "un-consensually killed by any citizen, with an illegal, or legal gun, should be added to the Second Amendment as well. 

I wonder, who might write their local politician, and suggest both of the above outside of the Box ideas to them?

Because @Plaffelvohfen, I know for a fact, that you won't make any viable efforts to do such a thing.

Because, of what you've taught me, through your own teachings, here on the internet? 

• Why would you use a non-existent word in the first place?  To meet a requirement to establish all woman as equal in a united state that is not relying on any accusation of crime. Any woman can be placed into the Executive Office by winning votes. She will have to prove herself to bear witness for all woman before united State Constitution to become a Presadera...…..
    '
    Placing all woman in a united state by creating a Title describing a witness called by vote to testify under oath before a Republic United State Constitution.....

@TKDB
    but abortion in regards to Rape, and Incest, are justifiable, are they not?
    I don't know for sure, that's why I'm asking... how did you come to this conclusion? 
    The pro Abortion crowd, likes to wave, the Roe V Wade flag
    True they do, maybe sometime it could be helpful in specific legal context but if we're talking about abortion in itself, the US law should not matter right? I mean, abortion is not exclusive to the US or any other country correct?
    John_C_87 said:
    Why would you use a non-existent word in the first place?  To meet a requirement to establish all woman as equal in a united state that is not relying on any accusation of crime. Any woman can be placed into the Executive Office by winning votes. She will have to prove herself to bear witness for all woman before united State Constitution to become a Presadera...…..
    '
    Placing all woman in a united state by creating a Title describing a witness called by vote to testify under oath before a Republic United State Constitution.....

Ok... Using a non-existent word allow you to meet a requirement... Who's requiring what?
  • @ Dee

"It’s amazing how people like you do not listen to the millions of female voices worldwide who disagree with forced births."

No, it’s not amazing how people do not listen to the millions of female voices worldwide who disagree with forced birth. It isn't forced birth; sex can be consensual outside of marriage this means the birth is not ever forced it is created by choice of the woman when agreeing to casual sex and there are dark motives for possible false claims of rape.

It is immigration which is to be forced on a woman of independence by either rape or consensual sex itself, not birth as a united state. The point is a males who engage in casual sex may not know or understand a woman could have preserved united state Constitution on both behalf’s woman and men, as fault set by female specific amputations is an impartial statement to women’s united state constitution right. Entry into a nation forced by outside influences granting men a liberty.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

Why not just say, what you want to say, instead of playing with the conversation, by how you're apparently toying with the words?

Rape, and Incest, are justifiable, are they not?
    "I don't know for sure, that's why I'm asking... how did you come to this conclusion?"
    The pro Abortion crowd, likes to wave, the Roe V Wade flag
    "True they do, maybe sometime it could be helpful in specific legal context but if we're talking about abortion in itself, the US law should not matter right? I mean, abortion is not exclusive to the US or any other country correct?"

@Plaffelvohfen

Why not lament over the overall conversation?

The Abortion of an unborn baby, who didn't consent to being aborted from the mother's womb, is the same thing, as a Mass shooters, unconsensual murdering of a group of unconsenting people, isn't it?

Regardless of what Roe V Wade says, or the Second Amendment says right? 

So again, when a kid kills other kids with a gun, or an adult kills other kids, adults, parents, or senior citizens with a gun, is that not murder, or in other words, an un-consensual death, or deaths?

You wrote:
    (Outside of rape and incest, abortion is actually murder.)

"How did you come to this conclusion?"

@Plaffelvohfen

It's a conclusion, that many politicians are leery of approaching because they don't want to upset some of their constituent fanbase.
    @Plaffelvohfen

The pro Abortion crowd, likes to wave, the Roe V Wade flag, above Abortion in general, because some like to segregate their unconsensual abortion argument, over the other conversations in regards to Rape and Incest?

In other words trying to create an Ownership over the, overall Abortion conversation in regards to un-consensual abortions, to justify those un-consensual abortions, in the face of the Abortions done in regards to the Rape or Incest related abortions?

So why wouldn't un-consensual abortions properly be viewed as murder, when they aren't justifiable, but abortion in regards to Rape, and Incest, are justifiable, are they not?

Just like any individual, using a legal or illegal gun to illegally kill people un-consensually with a gun, isn't "Consensual" just because the Second Amendment, says that any citizen, has a Right to bear arm's, but that same citizen, isn't justified by using their gun, to un-consensually kill people, because of how the Second Amendment is currently written right? 

Unless some brave lawmakers, get serious one day, and maybe include the words "Unconsensual Death," outside of Rape or Incest, thus making the unconsensual death of an unborn child illegal, as that type of abortion should be made illegal, just as the unconsensual killing of born human beings, by them being "un-consensually killed by any citizen, with an illegal, or legal gun, should be added to the Second Amendment as well. 

I wonder, who might write their local politician, and suggest both of the above outside of the Box ideas to them?

Because @Plaffelvohfen, I know for a fact, that you won't make any viable efforts to do such a thing.

Because, of what you've taught me, through your own teachings, here on the internet?  
    @TKDB

Regarding the rape and incest is not murder, you wrote it was so, I asked you why it was so and you're saying it's because of politicians who says so, so it was not really your opinion? 

You see, I'm trying another approach, not sure how this would go online (works well face-to-face for sure) but I'm giving it a shot... When it comes down to it, it's an issue of belief right? So I'm interested in the how people get to the level of confidence they have in any issue, here it would be abortion obviously... 

So do you, actually believe that abortion is NOT murder in the case of rape and incest?

• Ok... Using a non-existent word allow you to meet a requirement... Who's requiring what?

We meet a Legal precedent from English common law. It is woman for over a century who have had the burden of creating all woman as equal. Are you saying it can’t be done with a choice of creating just one new word, Presadera? New non-existent words are bad but legislation process such as Parliament’s, House of representatives, and other type international governing bodies make up law?

The Civil requirement set in America by a public grievance discrimination created from basic principles, President is a man. Presadera is a woman. The Executive Office has them under oath addressing public issues and appearing under United states basic principle and legal precedent. 

The legal precedent set form common law would be like King and Queen. However, marriage does not set authority over Republic for which this nation stands, the couple can still be held by private vows till death do they part, and can be independently asked to testify as a single witness before constitutional law by general assembly in relationship with only others who share the same basic principle, gender. One by one.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

"You see, I'm trying another approach, not sure how this would go online (works well face-to-face for sure) but I'm giving it a shot... When it comes down to it, it's an issue of belief right?
    So I'm interested in the how people get to the level of confidence they have in any issue, here it would be abortion obviously."

"Regarding the rape and incest is not murder, you wrote it was so, I asked you why it was so and you're saying it's because of politicians who says so, so it was not really your opinion?"

My stance, is that there are individual politicians who are leery of scaring away of some of their "pro Abortion constituent crowd voter's," who believe that the abortion of an unborn baby, via performing an abortion, of that said baby, that wasn't concieved outside of the situations of Rape or Incest, is murder, even if some refuse to see it that way, because of how they individually view Roe V Wade, through the lens of their pro Abortion ideology?

"So do you, actually believe that abortion is NOT murder in the case of rape and incest?"

Yes, just as the below reality speaks to the unconsensual murders of people by another with a legal, or illegal gun.

When a kid kills other kids with a gun, or an adult kills other kids, adults, parents, or senior citizens with a gun, is that not murder, or in other words, an un-consensual death, or deaths?

It's the same difference, whether its the unconsensual aborting of the non consenting baby, inside of its mothers womb, because the unborn baby, wasn't a baby that was created through a Rape, or Incest situation?

@John_C_87

The Civil requirement set in America, is only valid or relevant for American citizens, right? They have absolutely no bearing on Canadian, Brazilian, Australian, Japanese or Filipino citizens, right? 

Now, since abortion is not an exclusively American issue, why should American Civil Requirements be of any importance in the pro-life vs pro-choice debate?  
    @TKDB

Could you clarify this... I asked if you thought it was not murder in cases of rape and incest, and you answered that some politician say so because of whatever reason... In what way does it relate to your input on this? Do you, yourself, TKDB, have a personal view on the matter?? You have not given me your stance on the question, you gave me some politician stance, not yours... 
  • MylesTilsenMylesTilsen 13 Pts   -  
    Abortion is the best thing in the world, and human children suck!
    Plaffelvohfen
  • Now, since abortion is not an exclusively American issue, why should American Civil Requirements be of any importance in the pro-life vs pro-choice debate?  Then united state as influence created by a civil lawsuit is the same between independent governed states, or independent nation. All woman are created equal as a goal set from basic principle the choice supports only one event .There is more than one event involved immigration, or the death of the egg are two events.

A Nation that holds Constitution holds duty to basic principle....Tell me honestly what choice of life is a woman taking with female specific amputation? Then ask yourself what choice on life is a woman talking with a female pregnancy abortion? 
    @John_C_87

Then united state, as influence created by...
    This is nonsensical, grammatically, epistemologically, linguistically... And also completely irrelevant...

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****It's amazing, how two can engage in consensual sex, but neglect to use condoms or birth control, prior to having sex?

Not to me it’s not if the reason is to have a child 

****And then because of their consensual sex, an un-consensual, and unborn baby is created, so then the pregnant lady disagrees with the un-consensually created baby, being inside of her body, (because she didn't consent to the unborn baby, being created via nature, inside of her un-consensual body,) and goes to an Abortion clinic, to have the unborn baby, forcefully aborted from the pregnant ladies body?

The baby in a lot of cases was wanted by the woman but circumstances changed , how is this so difficult for you?

***Is the above how consensual adults, act towards creating an un-consensual, and unborn baby? 

You mean are women allowed change their mind without being told what to do by bullies like you who want women to give birth against their consent?

****It's amazing, how two can engage in consensual sex, but neglect to use condoms or birth control, prior to having sex?

Not to me it’s not if the reason is to have a child 

****And then because of their consensual sex, an un-consensual, and unborn baby is created, so then the pregnant lady disagrees with the un-consensually created baby, being inside of her body, (because she didn't consent to the unborn baby, being created via nature, inside of her un-consensual body,) and goes to an Abortion clinic, to have the unborn baby, forcefully aborted from the pregnant ladies body?

The baby in a lot of cases was wanted by the woman but circumstances changed , how is this so difficult for you?

***Is the above how consensual adults, act towards creating an un-consensual, and unborn baby? 

You mean are women allowed change their mind without being told what to do by bullies like you who want women to give birth against their consent?

@Plaffelvohfen

I've stated this to you, and to @ZeusAres42 , and to various other individuals:

I'm pro Unborn baby, pro toddler, pro children, and pro Public safety.

I believe that those consensual males and females who engage in consensual sex, should think about what they are doing, before they go about creating an unwanted baby between the two of them?
    (Thus not interrupting their separate Quality of Life?)

When contraceptives are available Nationwide, to help those consensual males and females from creating an unwanted baby to begin with? 

And Abortion (Outside of rape or Incest), is anti unborn baby, anti family, and anti Quality of Life. 

And here's the major "abortive" thought:

When it comes to those unborn babies being aborted, those aborted babies, didn't they deserve the same Quality of Life, that those same mothers, felt that they deserved for themselves?

I wonder why that question wasn't debated over, before Roe V Wave was made into a law? 

On the Planned Parenthood website, they like to use the "Roe V Wade" language on their website, just as the NRA, likes to reiterate about the Second Amendment on its website? 

Why reiterate about "Roe V Wade, or the Second Amendment" on any website, unless some want to capitalize on the free Publicity, or to generate to funds, from the followers of the Roe V Wade language of the Second Amendment language? 

@Plaffelvohfen, you sure are a fan of your own mindset, your continued educational efforts by how your express yourself:

(Being)  "pro Unborn baby, pro toddler, pro children, and pro Public safety." (is all fine and good, whatever it may mean.) 

But how, or in what ways, does it help anyone to understand why abortion is not murder in cases of rape and incest? 

Are you not maybe bothered by an abortion being done in the event of Rape or Incest, and is this maybe why you FOCUS so diligently on those two situations like you chronically, continue to do?

Did those Rape, or Incest victims, deserved to be victimized, by their assailants like that, and to have their Quality of Life ripped from their very consciousness? 

Is that how you maybe view consensual abortion situations, versus rape or Incest abortion situations?

@Plaffelvohfen

You've already educated me on how you feel about the Second Amendment, now you're educating me on how you feel about Roe V Wade, via your very own chosen words.

Thank you for your Psychologically enriched choices of words.  

@TKDB

Being "pro Unborn baby, pro toddler, pro children, and pro Public safety." is all fine and good, whatever it may mean...

But how, or in what ways, does it help anyone to understand why abortion is not murder in cases of rape and incest? 
    @Plaffelvohfen; Your continued educational efforts by how your express yourself:

(Being)  "pro Unborn baby, pro toddler, pro children, and pro Public safety." (is all fine and good, whatever it may mean.) 

"But how, or in what ways, does it help anyone to understand why abortion is not murder in cases of rape and incest?"

Are you not maybe bothered by an abortion being done in the event of Rape or Incest, and is this maybe why you FOCUS so diligently on those two situations like you chronically, continue to do?

Did those Rape, or Incest victims, deserved to be victimized, by their assailants like that, and to have their Quality of Life ripped from their very consciousness? 

Is that how you maybe view consensual abortion situations, versus rape or Incest abortion situations?

@Plaffelvohfen

You've already educated me on how you feel about the Second Amendment, now you're educating me on how you feel about Roe V Wade, via your very own chosen words.

@Dee

"You mean are women allowed change their mind without being told what to do by bullies like you who want women to give birth against their consent?" (I didn't say the above statement, YOU did.) 

So you can keep your un-consensual words, out of my mouth, being that I didn't consent to them, did I? 

@TKDB ;

How does anything you've just said, help me, or anyone else, understand why it is not murder in case of rape and incest?  

And, how does the 2nd have any relevance to abortion? I fail to see how I could have ever educated you on the 2nd as you could flush it out of the constitution as if it never existed and it would not bother me at all.. I personally don't like guns at all, but I also don't care if you keep it as is, it's an american matter and I'm not american so do what you want with the 2nd, I don't care...
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

*** You mean are women allowed change their mind without being told what to do by bullies like you who want women to give birth against their consent?" (I didn't say the above statement, YOU did.) 

I know I said it you , so you agree women should be allowed ( and are by law ) change their minds regardless of what bullies like you say .....excellent progress at last 

****So you can keep your un-consensual words, 

What permission do I need to give my opinion you fool?

****out of my mouth, being that I didn't consent to them, did I? 

Why would I need the consent of a religious nut and a fool like you to post my words?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Your Psychological teachings speak for themselves, and here you are again with another one of your psychology episodes to educate the Public with, because you @Plaffelvohfen, don't have a counter argument, to legitimately make.

(And I don't care if you are, or aren't American, so what?)

And I say to the Public, pay attention closely, and educate yourselves on @Plaffelvohfen's teachings.

Part 2 of your Teachings:

"How does anything you've just said, help me, or anyone else, understand why it is not murder in case of rape and incest?  

And, how does the 2nd have any relevance to abortion? I fail to see how I could have ever educated you on the 2nd as you could flush it out of the constitution as if it never existed and it would not bother me at all.. I personally don't like guns at all, but I also don't care if you keep it as is, it's an american matter and I'm not american so do what you want with the 2nd, I don't care."

Your continued educational efforts by how your express yourself:

Part 1 of your Teachings: 

"But how, or in what ways, does it help anyone to understand why abortion is not murder in cases of rape and incest?"

@Plaffelvohfen

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

I don't agree with you at all.

I'm pro unborn baby, meaning babies who haven't been born yet.

And I disagree with Abortion being legal for people who have sex, but who apparently refused to use condoms, or prescription birth control, to keep themselves from creating an unwanted and unborn baby.

And I disagree with Abortion not being legal, for the most part when it comes to the crimes of Rape, or Incest

Because those Rape, or Incest victims, didn't deserve to be victimized, by their assailants like that, and to have their Quality of Life ripped from their very consciousness?  

• TKDB said:
    @Dee

I don't agree with you at all.

I'm pro unborn baby, meaning babies who haven't been born yet.

And I disagree with Abortion being legal for people who have sex, but who apparently refused to use condoms, or prescription birth control, to keep themselves from creating an unwanted and unborn baby.

And I disagree with Abortion not being legal, for the most part when it comes to the crimes of Rape, or Incest

Because those Rape, or Incest victims, didn't deserve to be victimized, by their assailants like that, and to have their Quality of Life ripped from their very consciousness?  

So you're saying you're okay with abortion if it's in cases of rape?

• @John_C_87

Then united state, as influence created by...
    This is nonsensical, grammatically, epistemologically, linguistically... And also completely irrelevant...

"I beg your pardon, you see no relevance in using a united state alone in basic principle to help form a union between constitution? Okay. Sorry, maybe this can help you."

Unions of Noun

.relating to or produced by joint action, mode or condition of being. (United + State)

.made one, a condition or stage in the physical being of something.  (United + State)

.being in agreement, any of various conditions characterized by definite quantities (as of energy, angular momentum, or magnetic moment) in which an atomic system may exist.  (United + State)

Unions of Adjective

having the same goals, ideas, and principles to set by regulation or authority.  (United + State)

having the same goals, ideas, and principles to express the particulars of especially in words.  (United + State)

It sounds as though even grammatically they are destine to be united. What did you say completely irrelevant?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/united

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/state

nonsensical, lacking intelligible meaning:

grammatically in accordance with the rules of the grammar of a language.

epistemologically, basically knowledge.

Linguistically, of or relating to language variants: or less commonly linguistics

"I am agreeing that the explanation detailing the creation of self-incrimination using the word abortion is lacking basic principle. As stated by epistemological so if we agree in complex principle ;why do we not agree in basic principle?" What is hidden from people with abortion that is not even in female specific amputation?

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/nonsensical

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/linguistic

Plaffelvohfen
  • @John_C_87

The Civil requirement set in America, is only valid or relevant for American citizens, right? They have absolutely no bearing on Canadian, Brazilian, Australian, Japanese or Filipino citizens, right? 

Now, since abortion is not an exclusively American issue, why should American Civil Requirements be of any importance in the pro-life vs pro-choice debate?  
    They are only different Nations entwined with different axioms of legislation and the people may hold the same civil grievance legally as a United State in both in basic principle. Again any preservation of constitution is not a basic selling of democracy. 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I can try. I am prochoice, let's talk! All I ask is that we not attack each other. My main argument is that something without sufficient brainwaves, cannot be an actual baby. Saying life begins at fertilization makes no sense, and neither does life beginning at birth. Second, I was raped twice, so I feel I have the right to ask: What about pregnant rape victims with PTSD? Finally, I want to make the argument that if abortion is banned, women will die.
    SkepticalOne
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @ambee I was raped, so i disagree with you.
    John_C_87
  • PHazePHaze 12 Pts   -  
    @ambee:  Meh.  Debate JUST FOR THE SAKE OF DEBATE is a silly notion.  It smacks of folks who might just like to hear themselves talk and pat themselves on the back for being so smart and "open-minded".  I'm sorry if the idea of honoring individual liberty isn't an acceptable position, but it is definitely one solution to the toxic political environment we find ourselves in these days.  It's also a shame that your initial response to a newbie on this site was one just snarky enough to sour the whole experience.  Your own debateisand.com Debra AI ruled my response 85% "Considerate" and 93% "Substantial", BTW, as well as entirely "positive".  Lets see where this one goes.  
  • @ambee I was raped, so i disagree with you.
    What degree of sexual assault?