frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Deputy tases woman, 70, while trying to make arrest at her home

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

***** I know for a fact that if this happened in the UK the officer would be reprimanded.

And rightly so , it took two of these bully boys to tackle a 70 year old woman and the other officer held 
    her on the ground using his knee ....disgraceful 
    ZeusAres42Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

The lady deserved to be tased.

Are you making excuses for the law breaking lady?

When people in your country commit crimes, do you maybe make excuses for them as well?

In the United States, there are pro Marijuana advocates, who make excuses for the 30 million plus marijuana addicts in the country.

They cry foul on the law, because a marijuana addict, got arrested for either dealing marijuana, or for using it around their own families, and kids, and then they get the marijuana drug addicts drug of choice legalized so that the marijuana addict, doesn't get separated from their families, and kids anymore.

Because to some drug addicts, their illegal drug of choice, is more important to them than their own families apparently are?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****The lady deserved to be tased.

Of course she did as three 15 stone American policemen are no match for a 70 year old granny 

*****Are you making excuses for the law breaking lady?

Read above 

****When people in your country commit crimes, do you maybe make excuses for them as well?

Policemen in my country don’t brutalise grannies 

***In the United States, there are pro Marijuana advocates, who make excuses for the 30 million plus marijuana addicts in the country.

Why dont you sue them?

***They cry foul on the law, because a marijuana addict, got arrested for either dealing marijuana, or for using it around their own families, and kids, and then they get the marijuana drug addicts drug of choice legalized so that the marijuana addict, doesn't get separated from their families, and kids anymore.

And hows this relevant you ?

****Because to some drug addicts, their illegal drug of choice, is more important to them than their own families apparently are?

Well run off and give them a good old telling off I’m sure they will listen to you 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

And that granny was woman enough to put her hands on a police officer, therefore both she and her grandson both deserve to be in jail.

"Of course she did as three 15 stone American policemen are no match for a 70 year old granny"

The police officers were equal and fair, and she got treated equally and fairly because of her negative actions.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

The policemen should get medals and statues erected to them for their heroics 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

That's your best counter argument?

"The policemen should get medals and statues erected to them for their heroics"

You know what?

Maybe society should pity the drug dealer, right?

Maybe society should pity the mom or dad, who goes home and abuses their spouse, or their own kids right?

Maybe society should pity the domestic terrorist, and then you, and they, could blame society as a whole, for creating the above criminals, right? 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

I gave a perfectly reasonable argument as in it took several meatheads to subdue and arrest a 70 year old granny you see this as somehow an unfair argument proving once again you’re an  
    Blastcat
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    TKDB said:
    @MayCaesar

If you have an issue, take it up with Aarong? 

" Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You're crying awfully hard over a 70 old criminal, are you? 

I feel sorry for her family.

Because the lady, and her grandson are great examples of the garbage that cities across the country, criminal wise, have to put up with?

Race on race gun violence, murder, kids having to grow up poor and in poverty.

Because the adults would rather commit the above crimes against each other, instead of being lawful citizens, and being lawful towards their families and themselves.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Are you as well, crying hard over a 70 old criminal?

Because the lady, and her grandson are great examples of the garbage that cities across the country, criminal wise, have to put up with?

Because the adults would rather commit the above crimes against each other, instead of being lawful citizens, and being lawful towards their families and themselves. 

Are you an advocate for the 70 year old lady as well Plaffelvohfen?
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    The Police are out there doing there jobs both in the United Kingdom, and the United States as well.

And some want to pity the criminals, and trash talk law enforcement? 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I understand that this was evil, and some cops are bad, but I have met some good cops too. I don't think the left is being honest on this. When I was raped, it was the police and their dog, who saved my life.
    TKDB
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** You're crying awfully hard over a 70 old criminal, are you? 

No still not crying , over her those three bullies would get the stuffing beaten out of them them but I guess it takes a certain type of American to hail three 15 stone cops hero’s for tasing a 70 year old , why don’t you send them thank you cards ......Oh wait you did didn’t you?
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @Dee

The Police are out there doing there jobs both in the United Kingdom, and the United States as well.

Yes, you still are crying.

(I expressed this to Plaffelvohfen, now I'm expressing this to you as well:)

"No still not crying , over her those three bullies would get the stuffing beaten out of them them but I guess it takes a certain type of American to hail three 15 stone cops hero’s for tasing a 70 year old , why don’t you send them thank you cards ......Oh wait you did didn’t you?"

@Dee You have both a convenient, and vivid imagination when it comes to your pro criminal imagination, don't you?
    YeshuaBought
    TKDB said:
    @Dee

Yes, you still are crying.

(I expressed this to Plaffelvohfen, now I'm expressing this to you as well:)

"No still not crying , over her those three bullies would get the stuffing beaten out of them them but I guess it takes a certain type of American to hail three 15 stone cops hero’s for tasing a 70 year old , why don’t you send them thank you cards ......Oh wait you did didn’t you?"

@Dee You have both a convenient, and vivid imagination when it comes to your pro criminal imagination, don't you?
    I agree. The armed police saved my life, so I really don't care what the left thinks right now. For the record, I'm a centrist.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** I agree. The armed police saved my life, so I really don't care what the left thinks right now. For the record, I'm a centrist

So tell that to the left ......Give the armed police a big kiss then .......I couldn’t give a f—k what you are 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** You have both a convenient, and vivid imagination when it comes to your pro criminal imagination, don't you?

Oh right I’m “pro criminal “ now and this comes from a self confessed child beater .........Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 
    PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

***** I agree. The armed police saved my life, so I really don't care what the left thinks right now. For the record, I'm a centrist

So tell that to the left ......Give the armed police a big kiss then .......I couldn’t give a f—k what you are 
    Go to Hell, you were never raped. I guess we believe survivors, unless they don't fit the liberal narrative. #RapeCultureIsWhen
    Plaffelvohfen
    Dee said:
    @TKDB

***** You have both a convenient, and vivid imagination when it comes to your pro criminal imagination, don't you?

Oh right I’m “pro criminal “ now and this comes from a self confessed child beater .........Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 
    It's too bad your parents never whooped your ***, for running your mouth like a spoiled and self entitled brat. If I had a child speak to a rape survivor like that, i would beat them, until the police showed up.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Curious, I haven't seen any legitimate evidence from you, to the contrary?

"Oh right I’m “pro criminal “ now and this comes from a self confessed child beater .........Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha"

And another ridicule argument from you as well?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** Go to Hell,

A place you will spend eternity in according to your bible 

****you were never raped.

And?

**** I guess we believe survivors, unless they don't fit the liberal narrative.

What that B S means is beyond me 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re off topic 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Curious, I haven't seen any legitimate evidence from you, to the contrary?

"Oh right I’m “pro criminal “ now and this comes from a self confessed child beater .........Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha" 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****** Curious, I haven't seen any legitimate evidence from you, to the contrary?

Oh right , because you beat your kids you’re accusing me of your criminality ......Ooooookay 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

****** Curious, I haven't seen any legitimate evidence from you, to the contrary?

,Oh right , because you beat your kids you’re accusing me of your criminality ......Ooooookay."

Where's your evidence?

Police Reports, records?

Court Documents?

News Media reports?

If you want to make false accusations towards me, you better have the evidence, other then your own opinion, or perception.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****** If you want to make false accusations towards me, you better have the evidence, other then your own opinion, or perception

Ahhh right , you’re denying you spank your kids now?
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @TKDB

****** If you want to make false accusations towards me, you better have the evidence, other then your own opinion, or perception

Ahhh right , you’re denying you spank your kids now?
    Spanking is not child abuse, parents have the right to raise their children however they want. Libel will get you nowhere.
    TKDB
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @YeshuaBought

***** It's too bad your parents never whooped your ***, for running your mouth like a spoiled and self entitled brat. 

You don’t like people having opinions tough , over her we don’t think beating kids is a right 

****If I had a child speak to a rape survivor like that, i would beat them, until the police showed up.

But you’re a childbeater and why are you playing the victim card this has nothing to do with rape you  
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

****** Spanking is not child abuse,

It is you , beating a child is child abuse 

*****parents have the right to raise their children however they want. 

Right so you have the right to raise your kid to be a rapist ......got ya ....

******Libel will get you nowhere

What are you on about you fool?
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

****** Spanking is not child abuse,

It is you , beating a child is child abuse 

*****parents have the right to raise their children however they want. 

Right so you have the right to raise your kid to be a rapist ......got ya ....

******Libel will get you nowhere

What are you on about you fool?
    Go to Hell, you were never raped. Spanking has nothing to do with rape, so your lie is a strawman. You are a very dishonest liberal.
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

***** It's too bad your parents never whooped your ***, for running your mouth like a spoiled and self entitled brat. 

You don’t like people having opinions tough , over her we don’t think beating kids is a right 

****If I had a child speak to a rape survivor like that, i would beat them, until the police showed up.

But you’re a childbeater and why are you playing the victim card this has nothing to do with rape you  
    I was raped, you POS! I guess we believe survivors, unless, they fit the liberal narrative. Got to Hell. You have no right to run your mouth at rape survivors. Reported for abuse. You are a rape apologist. Victim card? Hello, I was a victim! You are evil, and have no right to my attention whatsoever. Go to Hell.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** Go to Hell, you were never raped.

I never asked were you raped , you always play the victim card when you’re caught out , your alleged tape has nothing to do with the topic 

****Spanking has nothing to do with rape,

Yet you keep bringing rape up you fool 

****so your lie is a strawman. 

I didn’t lie I called you out on your racism 

*****You are a very dishonest liberal.

Says the one who claims to be a Christian yet hates everyone 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** I was raped, you POS! 

I never asked you were you raped you clot yet you keep mentioning it 

****I guess we believe survivors, unless, they fit the liberal narrative.

I believe nothing from your mouth you’re a compulsive  

****Got to Hell. 

If there is one a fake Christian like you will roast there 

****You have no right to run your mouth at rape survivors. Reported for abuse. 

You bring up rape an unrelated topic and use it to attack me because I exposed you racism 

****You are a rape apologist. 

I’m not , you’re a  

*****Victim card? Hello, I was a victim! 

No you weren’t ,you play this victim game on several sites which is why you use multiple accounts in attempts to get the sympathy vote 

****You are evil,

Yet I’m not a racist and a like you 

****and have no right to my attention whatsoever. 

Don’t give it then , tell someone else your sob story 

****Go to Hell. 

Says one who’s life is a living Hell Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

I never asked were you raped , you always play the victim card when you’re caught out , your alleged tape has nothing to do with the topic 

We are not discussing religion, and we are not discussing anything. You are a , and a rape apologist. Leave me alone, or be reported. Nothing you said was true, at all. I don't hate anyone, not even my rapist, and how dare you say alleged rape? You are a rape apologist, and a , and I have reported, your liberal trash. Funny thing is? i am not a conservative either, so save that lie. Now I see why God hates lying lips.
    Plaffelvohfen
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

. You only called me a racist, because of the color of my skin. i am a racial unity supporter, and have never espoused racist ideals, so you don't have the right to lie like that, and be taken seriously. You are a , and I will always call you a . Muted.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

Oh do I called you out on your racism and you cry like a child and bring up a yarn about being raped , you’re a compulsive you claimed to be a Muslim a year ago then you said you were an atheist a couple of weeks back ......I do know one thing though you’re a racist .........
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** . You only called me a racist, because of the color of my skin. 

Yes you are a I agree. I called you a racist because that’s what you are 

****I am a racial unity supporter,

You’re not 

***and have never espoused racist ideals,

Oh right , more lies 

**** so you don't have the right to lie like that, and be taken seriously

But you’re a certified nut job you cannot even Romberg the last lie you told you tell so many 

. ****You are a , and I will always call you a . Muted.

Good for you , any more sob stories?
    YeshuaBoughtBlastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

***** . You only called me a racist, because of the color of my skin. 

Yes you are a I agree. I called you a racist because that’s what you are 

****I am a racial unity supporter,

You’re not 

***and have never espoused racist ideals,

Oh right , more lies 

**** so you don't have the right to lie like that, and be taken seriously

But you’re a certified nut job you cannot even Romberg the last lie you told you tell so many 

. ****You are a , and I will always call you a . Muted.

Good for you , any more sob stories?
    You don't have the right to lie about me. i am reporting you for abuse. if you don't stop, there will be a serious problem.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** You don't have the right to lie about me.

I didn’t I called you out on your racism and you don’t like it 

**** i am reporting you for abuse. 

Abuse? For asking you to address your racism 

*****if you don't stop, there will be a serious problem

You’re a bully , grow up 
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

You’re a bully , grow up 
    you don't have the right to call me a racist, because that is a lie. I am a racial unity supporter, and if you don't leave me alone, you will regret it.
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

You’re a bully , grow up 
    I have the right to stand up for myself, and have done nothing wrong. Leave me alone.
    TKDB said:
    Article -
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barbara-pinkney-florida-deputy-tases-70-year-old-woman-three-times-while-trying-to-make-arrest-at-her-home/

The lady deserved to be tased.

It almost seems like the lady purposefully got in the police officers way, long enough to allow the suspect that the police were looking for to get away.

And now there is going to be a protest, done to show support for the tased lady?

That's hypocritical, being that there are race on race crimes, and race on race murders happening every day in the United States?

And yet, there are ZERO protests being organized to protest any of those race on race crimes, or race on race murders, but this ladies supporters are going to have a protest to show support towards this lady, who in a sense obstructed the police from doing their jobs, to protect and serve the Public? 
    I agree. Anyone who deliberately threatens a police officer, deserves to be restrained. Not all police are bad, and I am tired of the left playing the race card, and playing patty cakes, with criminals. I just don't give a ****. amymore.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** you don't have the right to call me a racist, because that is a lie. 

I proved otherwise 

***I am a racial unity supporter,

So you keep saying 

*****and if you don't leave me alone, you will regret it. 

Scary 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** I have the right to stand up for myself,

I agreed

*****and have done nothing wrong. 

Except deny your racism 

****Leave me alone.

Stop stalking me then 
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

***** you don't have the right to call me a racist, because that is a lie. 

I proved otherwise 

***I am a racial unity supporter,

So you keep saying 

*****and if you don't leave me alone, you will regret it. 

Scary 
    Leave me alone, *****!
    Dee