frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Very rare for an innocent man to be executed. Abortion executes 100% innocent lives!

1235»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SkepticalOneSkepticalOne Gold Premium Member 1638 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @SkepticalOne. Convience is a problem, as i believe human life and personnhood begin at conception and therefore convenience is no justification.
    This seems to contradict what you said earlier. 

***"Whether it is alerson or not it would still be convience.  It just would be justified."***

I need some clarification.
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • Hypr said:
    @We_are_accountable execution as it is now should not be carried out. It costs the tax payer 3 million dollars per execution of one person. I think we need to go back to quick painless and cheap
    Not when factoring the lethal force that may be applied by an accusation of abortion when it may have been a female-specific amputation.
  • @SkepticalOne. Convience is a problem, as i believe human life and personnhood begin at conception and therefore convenience is no justification.
    This seems to contradict what you said earlier. 

***"Whether it is alerson or not it would still be convience.  It just would be justified."***

I need some clarification.

Sorry, SkepticOne

It is a prejudice, not alibi that taking place at conception as it was and is still licensed science on the general public that witnesses two lives enter the Uterus, one life leaves. This number is rounded down as the number of living sperm is always higher or lower than the number of human embryos. We address this issue to create all women as equal along with all men as equal as they are now to share one creator.

The scientific community is united with prejudice by never pronouncing those lives lost, as sperm officially is dead for it is unviable for it's resale as medical treatment. The only reason unconstitutional privacy loss also takes place as a united state, when having a male register his sperm as a citizen of a nation. All men are created equal by their creator in this principle it is the human sperm.