frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Proof - The First Five Biblical Books of the Old Testament Are A Compilation of Eye-Witness Accounts

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Grafix

***LOL You and your Prof. Biggs are tarred with the same brush - all too eager, all too quick to dismiss, without doing the full research or waiting for the full translations and results of scholarly study of them, the reason for his and your own failures explained below.  Your Prof. now looks a right eejit, at best.

LOL of course Pro.Biggs is an eejit what would he know compared to an  “air commodore “ and a Bible thumper 

**** Link to the full article with a myriad of authoritative links within it - https://navigatingbyfaith.com/2019/01/31/the-ebla-tablets-revisited/

Ha, Ha , Ha .....navigating by faith is your “scholarly source “ stop it I will die laughing 

****What is so wrong with quoting Wiseman?  

He’s a young earth creationist for a start , yet you seem to think quoting a genuine expert is totally wrong because in your words “ proffessors are eejits”

****His work has been authenticated by a credible Professor in Assyriology, as the content of the topic has already disclosed to you.  Did you miss it?  Here it is again:-

Ha , Ha , Ha .....Oh dear you get loonier by the minute 

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Dee - You keep ignoring D. J. Wiseman.  Why?  I edited the post above, just to make sure you "got" the significance of why citing Wiseman is not quite as dopey as you are wont to believe, whereby citing the over-eager anti-Christian Prof. Biggs is not at all wise, given how he suddenly disappeared from the voices of authority on these Ebla tablets after his hasty blooper.  Please try to keep up, if you want to remain credible in this conversation so be sure to click on the links within the link I gave you.  If you refuse to, then I can happily consign you to the dustbin with your Prof. Biggs for his should-know-better  un-scholarly outburst.  The larger question is, who pays these people to risk their reputations - he and Kathleen Kenyon, birds of a feather?  Is it bigotry or is it dollars that drives them to do it?  I guess we'll never know.  Either way, they're now considered unreliable..
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
    @Grafix

**** You keep ignoring D. J. Wiseman.  Why? 

I’ve told you why several times , do you have a problem with comprehension?

*** I edited the post above, just to make sure you "got" the significance of why citing Wiseman is not quite as dopey as you are wont to believe,

You’re right it’s actually dopier 

****whereby citing the over-eager anti-Christian Prof. Biggs

LOL your usual response when corrected the source or person is “anti Christian “ all as usual asserted with no proof 

**** is not at all wise, given how he suddenly disappeared from the voices of authority on these Ebla tablets after his hasty blooper.  

He made no “blooper” despite your “Christian”  based smear campaign 

***Please try to keep up,

Oh but I am you’re still stuck at your young earth creationist bunk 

****if you want to remain credible in this conversation so be sure to click on the links within the link I gave you. 

Translation ....read your links to young earth creationist B S 

*** If you refuse to, then I can happily consign you to the dustbin with your Prof. Biggs for his should-know-better  un-scholarly outburst.

Go right ahead as you’re in the same category as flat earthers and a source of constant amusement to rational
     beings 

***The larger question is, who pays these people to risk their reputations - he and Kathleen Kenyon, birds of a feather?  Is it bigotry or is it dollars that drives them to do it?  I guess we'll never know.  Either way, they're now considered unreliable..

Right I’m sure they are deeply upset that an unbalanced young earth creationist has damned them .....will they ever recover LOL
    Blastcat
  • GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    Sigh.  Thanks for the confirmation of your blinkered view, totally unable to see the name-calling and bigotry your posts are brimming with against all and sundry who are Christians, while loudly proclaiming you are not Anti-Christian.  Yeah right.  Pull my chain.  So incredibly blind unto oneself.  Bye Dee.  I'm now emptying my trash can - way too toxic, bends the brain.
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
    @Grafix

**** Sigh.  Thanks for the confirmation of your blinkered view,

Right , says a guy who thinks that credible Historians are part of an anti Christian campaign 

****totally unable to see the name-calling and bigotry your posts are brimming with against all and sundry who are Christians, while loudly proclaiming you are not Anti-Christian.

The only one doing name calling is you , I gave an assessment of your mental capabilities which is accurate the fact you don’t like this assessment is not my fault , the veracity of my words can be evidenced by the fact that at the moment you’re arguing about virgin births and you think that’s the epitome of rational thinking LOL  

**** Yeah right.  Pull my chain.  So incredibly blind unto oneself.  Bye Dee.  I'm now emptying my trash can - way too toxic, bends the brain.

How can one bend what you don’t possess? You’re dismissed 
    PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Dee

Are your comments civil, or uncivil?

"Says the guy who says  anyone who contradicts his is part of a commie plot and who's constant  appeal to young earth creationists sites and assorted quacks is his only argument."

"Yes I know Dr. Robert Biggs, professor of Assyriology at the University of Chicago's Oriental Institute is obviously anti semetic , anti god and a commie because he disagrees with you LOL"

Grafix
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** Are your comments civil, or uncivil?

Blastcat
    @Dee

No, my comments are not uncivil.

But yours towards @Grafix?

"Says the guy who says  anyone who contradicts his is part of a commie plot and who's constant  appeal to young earth creationists sites and assorted quacks is his only argument."

"Yes I know Dr. Robert Biggs, professor of Assyriology at the University of Chicago's Oriental Institute is obviously anti semetic , anti god and a commie because he disagrees with you LOL"

"How can one bend what you don’t possess? You’re dismissed."
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

What kind of civility is this?

"@Grafix The bible says 6 days.

You don't even believe your own horse S*** why should we?"
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Blastcat
    @Dee

My comments are civil, and I challenge you to prove otherwise?

The definition of Civility:
    ci·vil·i·ty
    /səˈvilədē/
    noun
    1. formal politeness and courtesy in behavior or speech.
      Opposite:
      discourtesy
      rudeness

Your comments are uncivil:

The below is the theme of the forum:

"Proof - The First Five Biblical Books of the Old Testament Are A Compilation of Eye-Witness Accounts"

@Dee
    Can you explain or define yourself, in the light of "Civility?"

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

*****My comments are civil, and I challenge you to prove otherwise?

*My comments are civil, and I challenge you to prove otherwise?

*** Your comments are uncivil:

They’re not they’re 100 percent accurate , my honesty upsets you .....tough ......Facts do not care about your Butt Hurt 

Mr Civility has a light and he wants me to explain myself to Butt Hurt TK ....LOL 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

*****My comments are civil, and I challenge you to prove otherwise?

*My comments are civil, and I challenge you to prove otherwise?

*** Your comments are uncivil:

They’re not they’re 100 percent accurate , my honesty upsets you .....tough ......Facts do not care about your Butt Hurt 

Mr Civility has a light and he wants me to explain myself to Butt Hurt TK ....LOL 
    Blastcat