frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Debating the Atheist and the futility of same?

Debate Information

I have debated and discussed and argued with atheists, evolutionists, humanists, secularists, communists, naturalists, for years and numerous times I have been told and agreed with the truism that debating those who have chosen to die in sin and die in Hell and deny what they intuitively know to be truth, to debate and argue with the "many" headed to death in Hell is futility and wastefulness. Truly, even my Lord has so decreed that the unbeliever is to be told of God's Truth and His love and forgiveness provided by faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Mediator for mankind's sin and then, if the message of the Cross is spurned, shake the dust from your feet and walk away.

11“ And whatever city or village you enter, inquire who is worthy in it, and stay at his house until you leave that city. 12 “As you enter the house, give it your greeting. 13 “If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14 “Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15 “Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city." Matthew 10:11-15 (NASB)

Therefore, I see, perhaps, one other Christian that frequents this forum and God Bless him for his efforts. I exited this forum approximately eight-months ago due to AI censorship and the blasphemy and belligerence of the atheists that prowl these pages representing Satan in their pride and lack of knowledge and these same atheists remain; I returned a few days ago by request of a forum member(s) who attacked my Wordpress page and insisted that I comment on a particular subject; therefore, I will not be replying to those atheists who insist on blaspheming my Lord Jesus Christ and posting MEME's disparaging God's words when these atheists have no knowledge of context and Biblical history surrounding their evil intent. Your insults toward me are fine, no problem, my sentiments relevant to the atheist are just as intense as the atheist's is toward the Christian, but don't curse and disparage my Lord. So then, when I don't respond or simply disregard your comments, it's not because a legitimate response is not possible but because you are not worthy of my time in your disrespect for my Lord.  

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments