frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I knew it was only a matter of time when Hallmark Movies would show men kissing.

Debate Information

Now they have Gays kissing on the family Hallmark movie network. Where is the respect for parents who do not want their children seeing Gay people kissing? These are family networks where kids are watching.
We want our children learning the natural Biological order to our sexuality, not what activist groups want them to believe. We do not want our children experimenting with Gay sex or the latest fetish of the month!

It is arrogant propaganda being shoved down our throats. Most parents want to be able to watch family programming that they can trust being respectful to our personal beliefs, and our desire to protect our children from activist groups trying to condition their minds.

It matters not if you want to deny Biology, and think these LGBT groups are normal. You can believe anything you want. You can believe the moon is made of cheese, but you have no right to push your controversial beliefs on my children through supposed family programming!

Have you ever wondered why LGBT groups are one of the few groups getting special awareness and appreciation days in schools, in Disney World, etc?

Yes yes , I know, in your political correct world, these LGBT issues are not controversial. YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THAT! They are very much controversial and the very reason we have ratings on tv programming to protect our impressionable children. You say change the channel if you do not like the content. There are few channels we can even watch with our children these days thanks to these activists. We can't even watch the Super Bowl without being bombarded with sexual and controversial commercials.

You say TOO BAD, and want us to just live with it. How would you like it if all the shows and commericals had a Christian message of salvation? You would be screaming non stop telling us all how you are offedned by Christian beliefs and salvation messages, and to keep those messages on Religious channels.

I have stopped watching the Hallmark channel because of their caving into LGBT demands. I will not watch any show that pushes controversial subjects on our children. People need to stand up and be heard. Stop letting these thought police condition your children! Boycott their propaganda media.
Happy_KillbotAlofRIsmoothieCrystalSky101

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments