frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

New Information on Covid-19?

Debate Information

The virus was lab made and orchestrated. Developed and planned exactly as it unraveled. Made to spook Governments into shaking the world economy to get in par with China's own superiority. Ofcourse the virus was not meant to cause a plague of deaths on the first wave of its release because that would mean suicide for China or who ever it is thats behind it. We will say China as a number one suspect besides natural causes just because of the time and story taking place so dont feel offended. 
  The virus comes in many strains some more lethal than others and depending on what your genome is made from, it can impact people differently although young and healthy. Impacting seniors the most due to underlying medical conditions I having Covid-19 on December 2019 can vouch to say that if I were of old age I wouldnt of survived. I was in bed devastated by phlegm in my lungs I kept spitting out that resembled gorrila glue bond strength. At one point I had the phone in my hand ready to call 911 because I though I was not going to be able to breath in as much air as i wanted. This was before Covid-19 was even on the news so I knew nothing about it. All I knew is that it lasted more than a regular flu and felt nothing like no flu i ever experienced. A new kind of flu to say.

Anyways, the use of hand sanitizer only helps any virus especially the coronavirus speed up the process to mutate into a more lethal virus strain. This means for example that by the time a vaccine is released taking years to develop can become obsolete if the virus were to mutate meaning back to the drawing board for a new vaccine that will put people at risk with more time to wait for a cure. Why hand sanitizer is even allowed to exist I do not know but I advise all to use hand soap instead. Just like a human will adapt if lost in a jungle to survive so do virus strains.

Now, the stress it has put in Government and the political side of it remains to be seen. The future of the world still uncertain but one thing we should all know is that we cannot hide from it. To isolate is smart but you cannot hide forever. We will all eventually catch it and only your immune system knows the faith of it. The way the world is functioning now is between good and poor because we are actually being clean for one and two we are polluting less of our world at the price of our economy. Will the world finally learn to co exist without the power and influence of military dom?. Or is covid and war on the same page worthy enough to sacrifice for a civil life under the law?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments