frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Who Is the World's Best Comedian?

Debate Information

It is said that a joke is always at the expense of someone's misfortune. It is a great way of expressing something of a sensitive nature without making offense.
My favorite is Anthony Jeselnik.....he talks nice and slow with precise timing so that every word, including the punchline really sinks in......"I’ve spent the past two years looking for my ex-girlfriend’s killer… but no one will do it."

Then there's Tim Vine whose jokes are so cringeworthy you almost want to cry but you wont have time before the next double entendre or pun comes speeding out; he currently holds the Guiness world record for the most one liners told in one hour......“I’ve decided to sell my Hoover – it was just collecting dust.”

If you're after something a bit edgier and guaranteed to offend then the prize must surely go to Jimmy Carr.....“I’m not worried about the Third World War. That’s the Third World’s problem.”

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments