frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is everyone truly different?

Debate Information

I was wondering what anyone thinks about this.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    To a degree, some more so than others, we are conformist animals but it's impossible to not be different at all.
  • theinfectedmastertheinfectedmaster 145 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100 Not everyone confirms to society completely.
    @anarchist100 No one fully conforms to the norms of society though 
  • @theinfectedmaster

Is everyone truly different?

Depends on the state of the union used to hold everyone in a group. United State Constitutional Right holds all women equal in a relationship to medical treatment form a high-risk form of immigration by calling the medical treatment Female-Specific Amputation and not an abortion. By doing this it is creating all women equal by their creator, something many States, Nations, and women have been documented in record of law saying cannot be done for all men without discrimination of women? Yet presto!

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100 No one fully conforms to the norms of society though 
    Lot's of people do, that's just human nature, we're all unique in small ways, but the vast majority of people will derive their personalities from social expectations, that's just how we evolved, we're social animals, we learn how to be and what to think from others, and then we see them as absolute facts because social norms are the greatest metric of absolute truth to the common man.
    John_C_87theinfectedmaster
    @anarchist100 I don't shave my armpits at all.
    OakTownA
  • JemsnixonJemsnixon 2 Pts   -  
    Because we evolved as social creatures, the bulk of people's personalities will be influenced by social expectations. Because social norms are the most significant metric of absolute reality to the ordinary man, we learn how to be and what to think from others and then we regard them as absolute facts. Because it is in our tendency to conform to social norms, the vast majority of people will do this even if we are all individually distinctive in some little ways.

https://makeatea.com/why-does-green-tea-make-me-hungry/

@Jemsnixon I don't confirm to every single norm of society.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 543 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster @Nomenclature I rckon the only one who is different is nomenclature and I reckon it all goes back to infantasy when he didn't get his moms milk and then you becom dis jointed from society and every one else is like robots so you dont care about them then comes all the Exstream stuff so if the sky is blue he will say its red because he uses the dum reasoning that he has to be different and because he didn't get his moms milk he thinks that every one in authority sucks :) lol.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    I rckon the only one who is different is nomenclature and I reckon it all goes back to infantasy when he didn't get his moms milk