frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are pyscopaths complete anti-conformists?

Debate Information

I was wondering what anyone thinks about this since they lack the ability to fear stuff.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster Well I reckon this could be right because they both go hand in hand and I was watching monstors on TV and its interesting because when you analize it the non conformists seem to all have have certain things that happen to them which make them go down psycho paths. And I know that I go on about people like nomenclature got that way because he and all thos other people didn't get their moms milk but thats just really cod words for that they were ignored by there parents and may be there parents beet the living mess out them and made them weer girls cloths and they wet there beds. The they start killing animals because they like it and they get teesed at school because they have big eers Then what happens is they leave school and cants hold down a job so they go in to the army because they like the idea of when they get out they can drive a round in a ram painted mat black with ginormous bars on it and a heap of lights on top then go round shooting every thing that moves after drinking a hole heap of licker and smoking bongs and crack. But any way they will probably get kicked out of the army because by that time they have some thing burn up in side them and they start to invent conspiracies that the government is all corrupt which again comes from when they were kids because they hated there parents. So what do they do they have to re lease all that pint up energy and think oh yeah babe Im going to go all out and do as much damage as I can so I can get noticed that I am the only one in the world that maters and then just go on a ram page.
  • theinfectedmastertheinfectedmaster 145 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot They could still not where there shirt on backwards.
  • EdgarPointEdgarPoint 8 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster ...

This might be letting the cat a little bit too far out of the bag but nevertheless, when in Rome..

Conceptual Constructs that have been created on Truth, of existence, is