frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

teleportation

13»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jackjack 494 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Dee said:
    @jack

Goldbin .....where those savvy Germans put the extracted gold Jewish teeth .....no fooling  the Gernans 
    Hello hater,

Who, other than a monster, would celebrate the deaths of millions of people??  Words enough cannot describe your depravity.  

excon
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hello hater,

Hello bigot 

Who, other than a monster, would celebrate the deaths of millions of people?

Well you , Cornfed and Mine sub crafted all admitted to enjoying watching Palestinians being blown to bits. When have I said  in words I celebrated the deaths of millions? 

Your lies ( again) have found you out 

Words enough cannot describe your depravity.  

WOW! Did you not know Germans extracted Jewish gold teeth ? How does a fact hurt your feelings , talk me through that ?

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 849 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Yes

jack said:
    Shabbat Shalom, Aaron:

Goldbin, huh?  Sounds Jewish to me.. 

excon

He told  me a few months ago he is Jewish. 
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @jack
    Words enough cannot describe your depravity.

Oh, I see. The guy that has been lying for six straight years about being Jewish so that he can associate himself falsely with the Holocaust wants to talk about depravity. Cool.

Dee
  • maxx said:
    zeys, after a year of being called vile names, malicious lies, ans slander, you would feel the same.dee is a coward who is here to do nothiing but cause trouble, and if i eveer see him face to face, well, he better hope not.
    hmm, @maxx @Dee is Irish. I am not sure you would win:

Dee

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    ZeusAres42Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @ZeusAres42

Ha ,Ha you know me so well , Maxx doesn't realise we are brought up on street fighting over here, I was only talking to a gang of traveller kids yesterday they never stop sparring from first thing in morning to last thing at night.........

I would love  to have a straightener off Maxx I guarantee he would wake up surrounded by a crowd begging for his mum

BTW did you ever ask mummy's boy Maxx what strategy he uses in fighting?

As far as I remember it's some new age dance type discipline that new agey faddish gay types swear by , no doubt after a session they all adjourn to the local vegan restaurant and order lentil bake ,dandelion wine whilst swapping preferred pronouns 

BTW when Maxx issued his "chilling" death threats he mentioned " him and his associates " were booking a flight so as "to sort me out " , over here we do it man to man no back up required.

Maxx and his "associates " never made it over here rumour has it a group of American pansies with a greasey haired bespectacled puff called Maxx leading them had a bit of a handbag fight at the airport bar because someone misgenderd Maxx
    @jack
    Hello hater,
    Who, other than a monster, would celebrate the deaths of millions of people?

A similar type of monster who would exploit their deaths to gain social benefit for himself. 

Dee
    @Dee
    Maxx and his "associates " never made it over here rumour has it a group of American pansies with a greasey haired bespectacled puff called Maxx leading them had a bit of a handbag fight at the airport bar because someone misgenderd Maxx

You've only got to look at Maxx's photo to see he's a pansy. If there's one thing pretty much all fighters have in common it's short hair. You can't fight with a rack of curtains over your eyes.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Nomenclature

Hi Nom , no-one takes threats from Americans seriously a nation of loudmouthed idiots.

Maxx the fat powder puff somehow thinks his profile photo makes him look "intelligent ", keep it on file and warn every parent if  they see this perv nearby .....lock you kids up quickly

Nomenclature
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 849 Pts   -  

Paddy’s walking home from the pub when he finds a woman tied to the railway track.

He frees her and takes her home, where they make passionate love all night.

The next day Paddy is drinking with Seamus when he boasts about the night before.

“So what does she look like, Paddy?” asks Seamus.

“I don’t know,” replies Paddy. “I haven’t found her head yet!”

jack