frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Bloody Sunday: The Irish victim mentality

Debate Information

On 30 January 1972, 26 unarmed civilians during a protest march were shot dead by the British Armed Forces. if I remember correctly, British soldiers were held accountable for the innocent Irish civilians that were killed which I do believe was accidental if I remember correctly. Also, I believe David Cameron made a public apology about this when he was in power. Of course, these deaths were tragic and sad. There is no denying that and it shouldn't have happened. However, let us not forget the 500–644 (figure possibly even higher, not to mention the amount severely injured, disabled, etc) British civilians that the IRA killed deliberately without any remorse!

Did the UK receive any apology or any kind of remorse from Ireland due to the relentless amount of pain and suffering they caused innocent British citizens to go through for more than three decades? I think not!

I think the UK is on the higher moral ground here. Of course, I get Ireland wanted independence. However, the British empire was already fallen and they would have probably got it anyway. But instead, they decided to instigate a war that caused an endless amount of needless deaths and suffering. The blood lay on the hands of Ireland, and the Irish; not the Brits. Also, let's not forget the number of innocent people killed in their own country. But instead of owning and taking responsibility for what they did they instead play the victims of war crime; typical of the guilty party!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Did the UK receive any apology or any kind of remorse from Ireland due to the relentless amount of pain and suffering they caused innocent British citizens to go through for more than three decades? I think not!

Well, in fairness the IRA were never under the control of anybody except the IRA. The British armed services are managed by the British state.

ZeusAres42
  • Did the UK receive any apology or any kind of remorse from Ireland due to the relentless amount of pain and suffering they caused innocent British citizens to go through for more than three decades? I think not!

Well, in fairness the IRA were never under the control of anybody except the IRA. The British armed services are managed by the British state.

Thanks, @Nomenclature. That was a great point. However, the IRA being separate from the state does not automatically make them stand morally better.

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @ZeusAres42

Of course, I agree. They committed horrendous crimes. I grew up when the troubles were at their peak and I was continuously seeing news articles about bombs going off in pubs, or in shopping centres. 

That being said, the loyalist paramilitary groups like the UDA and the UVF were also responsible for their own terrible acts of violence. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    ●● Which I do belive were accidenatal●●

You"re on the he sauce ( again ) I see
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    You"re on the he sauce ( again ) I see

Definite troll thread this one, Dee.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

Hi Nom, it sure is , Z always posts up stuff like this when he's bladdered.

I think he's a tad upset that I keep calling a spade a spade as in Cornfed being a Kike
    Nomenclature
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 829 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: "Dee" Again

Violation of Terms of Service:  Calling another debater a "kike".
    MineSubCraftStarved
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Debate topic  : Cornfed thinks it fine for American Jews to call other Jews kike because ......that's different......

The  term "kike" was coined as a put-down by the assimilated U.S. Jews from Germany to identify eastern European and Russian Jews: "Because many Russian [Jewish] names ended in 'ki', they were called 'kikes'—a German Jewish contribution to the American vernacular. 

So it's OK once you're a Yank ......roflmao 
    Nomenclature
    @JulesKorngold
    Violation of Terms of Service:  Calling another debater a "kike".

Violation of Terms of Service: Creeping around the site stalking people like a hardcore sex offender.

Dee
    Argument Topic: Reported To Authorities

"Kike" is an offensive and derogatory term used to refer to people of Jewish descent. It is considered racist, antisemitic hate speech and a violation of DebateIsland's Terms of Service.
    MineSubCraftStarved
    @JulesKorngold

If there's one kind of person everybody hates it's a tattle tale. I imagine you are very well known to "the authorities" for making vexatious allegations.

Go cry into your brisket about all the "hate speech" you lonely coward.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold

"Kike" is an offensive and derogatory term used to refer to people of Jewish descent.

If you feel that strongly about it maybe  doing using  it then

It is considered racist, antisemitic hate speech and a violation of DebateIsland's Terms of Service.

The  term "kike" was coined as a put-down by the assimilated U.S. Jews from Germany to identify eastern European and Russian Jews: "Because many Russian [Jewish] names ended in 'ki', they were called 'kikes'—a German Jewish contribution to the American vernacular. 

Maybe American US Jews  should stop  using  it then you ridiculous troll 

Argument Topic: Hate Speech

"Kike" is not a term used by Jews in jest. It is hate speech used to insult and demean Jews, and it is not acceptable to use this term in any context.
    MineSubCraftStarved
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: Cornnfed admit American Jews   to used  hate speech when referring to non American Jews......haters gotta hate I guess 

Kike" is not a term used by Jews in jest

Agreed , its used by haters like you who hate other Jews, Kike was a term used by Jews to refer to mainly Russian Jews who they held in contempt

. It is hate speech used to insult and demean Jews,

Tell that to fellow American Jews who use the term 

and it is not acceptable to use this term in any context.

Well it is and  acceptable amongst Jews who held themselves superior to other Jews 
    Nomenclature
    Argument Topic: "Dee" Is An Expert On Jews And Jewish Customs

Just ask him!  We're sure he has many, many Jewish friends.  In fact, his best friend is a rabbi!   :D
    MineSubCraftStarved
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: "Dee" Is An Expert On Jews And Jewish Customs

Argument Topic : Cornfed didn't know the origins of the term Kike , he just got schooled and the whining continues 

Just ask him!  We're sure he has many, many Jewish friends.

Don't be ridiculous they're not even good lampshades 

In fact, his best friend is a rabbi!   D

Not true again , says it all really Cornfed admits being best pals with Jewish rabbis who mutilate babies and indulge in oral suction circumcision otherwise known as Metzitah ....you filthy perv 

Nomenclature
    Argument Topic: Transylvania

"Dee" must live in Transylvania because he sucks.
    MineSubCraftStarved
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2768 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Enjoying the show @everyone?

MineSubCraftStarved

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: Transylvania

Argument Topic : Cornfed attempts to justify his pervesions

"Dee" must live in Transylvania because he sucks.

You mean like  Rabbis engaging in oral  suction  after mutilating infants?  Now takes a Jew to suck an infant off .....you diry old  man 
    @Dee

Have you noticed that Jules tries to manipulate everybody you've had any type of disagreement with into reporting you?

That coward is just absolutely worthless. He reminds me of Grima Wormtongue from the LOTR movies.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

I noticed that alright , he no doubt would have been a Kapo in one of the camps ,what a slime ball
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    what a slime ball

@JulesKorngold is pretty much the textbook definition of a slimeball. He belongs in a cheesy 1980s movie about political corruption. 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

We better watch it he might burst out crying ......again 
    Nomenclature
    @Dee

Violation of terms of service: accurately describing my character.
  • @JulesKorngold
    Just ignore them, I muted both Nomenclature and Dee since they are textbook trolls.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2768 Pts   -   edited April 2023

edited. enough silliness now. 

• edited. enough silliness now.

@ZeusAres42

You can never have too much silliness.
    ZeusAres42
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 829 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Worse Than Trolling

@JulesKorngold
    Just ignore them, I muted both Nomenclature and Dee since they are textbook trolls.
    I don't ignore being called a "kike" or reading claims of rabbis performing oral sex with babies.

I've discussed this situation with aarong (Aaron Golbin - Founder of Debate Island) and several agencies.

This is more than trolling.  It is criminal hate speech.  This site is being monitored by the FCC, the ADL, Namecheap Inc, and my local law enforcement and will be shut down if aarong does not manage it better.  I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Note:  Namecheap is the domain provider for DebateIsland.  They have started 2 separate investigations into my reports of abuse and hate speech.
    @JulesKorngold
    I don't ignore being called a "kike" or reading claims of rabbis performing oral sex with babies.
    Oh, shut your mouth. You're a disingenuous halfwit and I'm sick of listening to you whining. You're perfectly happy to goad and provoke other people, but when you get the same treatment back you try to play the victim. Not three weeks ago you were laughing about Arabs being slaughtered. You're a scumbag and I doubt even your own grandma likes you.
    I've discussed this situation with aarong and several agencies.  This is more than trolling.  It is criminal hate speech.

There's no situation anywhere except in your own head. Go away you absolute moron.

Dee
    Argument Topic: Another Violation of Terms of Service

@JulesKorngold
    Go away you absolute moron.

@JulesKorngold

Would you be interested in settling the matter through trial by combat?
  • @JulesKorngold
    Neither do I. But such kinds of cretins do not deserve any sort of response. I don't have much of a problem with trying to get DebateIsland to halt such content. But the fact remains that people that perpetrate such beliefs and views(like Dee and Nomenclature) do so only for attention. I've met plenty of their type before and I've learned from experience that the more you ignore them, the less they show up as they receive less attention.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MineSubCraftStarved

But such kinds of cretins do not deserve any sort of response. I don't have much of a problem with trying to get DebateIsland to halt such content. But the fact remains that people that perpetrate such beliefs and views(like Dee and Nomenclature) do so only for attention

Hilarious you brand @Nomenclature and I cretins yet still haven't figured out if 1+1=2 or 3 LOL ........you thenfurther  prove your  imbeclity beyond doubt by claiming the state of Israel doesn't decide who a jew is as that is your decision to decide , even claiming your own mother is not in fact a Jew even though the Israeli government say she is 
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    Hilarious you brand @Nomenclature and I cretins yet still haven't figured out if 1+1=2 or 3 LOL

The funniest thing is that this narcissistic halfwit was perfectly happy to write me 20,000 word essays before I slapped his dumb a$s onto ignore.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

I didnt say they perform oral sex , i said they suck babies dicks , which they do or would you deny it?

Hey how are your attempts to get the site closed down going?  Your buddy Maxx issued death threats ...,still waiting,  you yanks are great at issuing threats all non Americans know you're all cowardly dogs full of wind and piss

Wow! Kornfed doesn't even know the rituals of his own religion .....

Metzitzah B’peh (Direct Oral Suctioning)

When a baby is circumcised, some ritual Jewish circumcisers (mohelim) do a practice called metzitzah b’peh. Metzitzah b’peh is when the mohel uses their mouth to suck blood away from the baby’s circumcision wound as part of the circumcision ritual. After metzitzah b’peh, some babies can get an infection

Your own relgion accepts the barbaric practice  of a grown man sulking a babies , what do you find " appealing " about this Kornfed ?

Argument Topic: Hmmm

Methinks "Dee" is a little too obsessed with the penises of infants.   :#
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: Hmmm

Argument Topic; Cornfed is embarrassed to be a Jew ,I would be also if I were one 

Methinks "Dee" is a little too obsessed with the penises of infants.   

Methinks people like Cornfed who pay rabbis to perform oral suction on infants are deprved monsters , Cornfed is obsessed with the practice and actually pays a pervvy rabbi to perform it on his own kids  .......most likely jack's off thinking about it 

Argument Topic: Confused

First "Dee" claims I am not Jewish, then that I am.  Dementia?  ;)
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic:  I get very Confused 

Yes i have mentioned it more than once 

First I claim I am a jew then I deny it ,  have I Dementia? 

You have some mental condition buddy best get it out
    Nomenclature
    "Dee" said:  I can misquote people.  I'm a genius!

Lol.  A genius??  Not by a long shot.   :D
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Cornfed the Jew paid a rabbi to perform oral suction on his son ........he's one sicko methinks