frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

If invading Ukraine to stop Nazis was good, shouldn't we invade Mexico to stop Fentanyl?

Debate Information

Hello:

In recent weeks, Donald Trump has discussed sending “special forces” and using “cyber warfare” to target cartel leaders if he’s reelected president and, per Rolling Stone, asked for “battle plans” to strike Mexico. Reps. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) and Mike Waltz (R-Fla.) introduced a bill seeking authorization for the use of military force to “put us at war with the cartels.”

Republican Senator Tom Cotton, said he is open to sending troops into Mexico to target drug lords EVEN without Mexico's permission - a move supported by GOP presidential aspirants.

Is that something we should do?

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jackjack 458 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Galvanise said:
    What exactly do Nazis have to do with fentanyl?

Nevermind. I'm used to your absurdity by now.
    Hello hater:

If you kept up, you'd KNOW that Putin's reason for INVADING Ukraine, was to STOP the Nazis.  AND, you'd know that the GOP LOVES Putin..

But, from the blank stare in your eyes, I see that it all went over your head. 

Du*de!

excon 

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @jack
    Does Exsecutive officer Trump know Mexico is the only nation to invade the United States of America? There is not ongoing grievance against the Mexican people and America, there is a line in politics where transparency starts and truth, whole truth, and nothing but truth end by firm chain of command.

Is that something we should do?

No. Executive officer Trump need to get his bull-manure in check.
    The political issue of grievance taking place between Mexico is over Chemical Warfare being waged against America this is an international crime and should be treated as such by Executive officer #45. He has the chances afored to him of being a President of the united states if America like all men who are created equal by thier creator to uphold constitutional states of the union. He is dammed by his own life experience to be an act simply as an Executive officer in the Oval office.

Jack, a piece of advice, hold your honor it is the world’s security and no-one else to hold for you...

jack
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Galvanise said:

@jack

Stop calling me names.

Hello hater:

STOP saying I'm not a Jew.

excon

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Should be easy to prove it , so can you?

• jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Galvanise said:

You're NOT a Jew.

You are one of the most useless, dishonest, unintelligent people I have ever encountered in many decades on this planet.

Hello hater:

I rest my case.

excon

• jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    @jack

Should be easy to prove it , so can you?

Hello Hater:

Well, a while back, I tried..  I got a DNA test that PROVED I was 97% Ashkenazi Jewish.. I even posted it online.

Was it proof enough for Jew haters like you??  Nahh..  It wasn't.  So, I STOPPED trying to CONVINCE you and started to EXPOSE you.  It's working..

excon, Jew
    Galvanise said:

the fact that the group you claim to be related to are not ethnically Jewish in the first place. They are religious converts to Judaism

Hello hater:

So, I'm not a Jew because there ARE no Jews..  How fu*cking st*upid is that?

excon, Jew
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hi bigot , 

.  I got a DNA test that PROVED I was 97% Ashkenazi Jewish.. I even posted it online.

No you didn't you cited a source that has reviews that would make a horse laugh and you actually paid them money to tell you what  you wanted to hear so you could play into the " poor us " victim mentality.. .pathetic that you need that much attention , man up and grow a pair 
    Dee said:
    @jack

No you didn't you cited a source that has reviews that would make a horse laugh and you actually paid them money to tell you what  you wanted to hear so you could play into the " poor us " victim mentality..
    Hello hater:

Nahhh...

MyHeritage has a rating of 3.86 stars from 3,389 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reviewers satisfied with MyHeritage most frequently mention family tree, customer service, and support team. MyHeritage ranks 1st among Genealogy sites.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...  That's a Jewish owned site too, so OF COURSE, they'll LIE.. 

Bwa ha ha ha h a ha.

Du*de!

excon, certified, 97% Ashkenazi Jew