frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should stoplights be abolished?

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• @MichaelElpers Roundabouts actually help to reduce carbon emissions.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster ;Roundabouts actually help to reduce carbon emissions.

Yes but by how much. Let me put it this way if I may and I worn you that this is going to be a bit graphite. If I did a p in the ocean it is going to raise the ocean level right. Of course it will but by how much.

If round a bouts actually help reduce carbon emissions by how much do they. Its so little its not even worth thinking a bout. So watch out because when we dont have any more gas cars in only a few years time guess what. Yes thats right traffic lights are going to help reduce even more emissions. But the point that I am pointing out is that we should not be looking at tidily things about what doing a p in the ocean will do were got to look at the big picture. So having round abouts is more a bout being keeping it simple and saving more lives and emissions have no beering on it at all.