frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do Antisemitism conspiracies harm poor people?

Debate Information

1. Live Poll

Does Antisemitism conspiracies harm low income people?

5 votes
    1. Yes
      60.00%
    2. No
      40.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Yes, Antisemitism conspiracies harm low income people regardless if they are Jewish or not.

Conspiracy theories in general are bad for society. Best to prebunk them before they spread.

Antisemitism conspiracies act as major distraction and social control allowing the rich and powerful to scapegoat innocents instead of dealing with their problems.

"tool used by the powerful to direct anger away from the governments that failed them. Countries “where vicious anti-Semitism is rife are almost always backward and poor,” Walter Russell Mead once wrote. They aren’t backward and poor, he argued, because the Elders of Zion have conspired against them; they are backward and poor because they lack the ability to “see the world clearly and discern cause and effect relations in complex social settings.”" By Jeffrey Goldberg

Antisemitism harms all disenfranchised people.

JulesKorngoldjackMineSubCraftStarved
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: For Sure

Yes, antisemitism conspiracies can harm low-income people, as they often target Jewish people as the supposed cause of economic hardships or other societal issues. This type of scapegoating can distract from the actual root causes of problems facing people in low-income communities and can lead to further marginalization and discrimination against Jewish individuals and communities.

It is important to recognize and challenge antisemitism and other forms of prejudice and discrimination, in order to build more equitable societies that do not blame or harm people based on their religion, race, or other characteristics.
    Dreamer
    Argument Topic: Your Friend

Dee said:  When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Dreamer said:

Do Antisemitism conspiracies harm poor people?

Hello Dreamer:

I dunno what an antisemitisim conspiracy is..  Is it when nobody hates the Jews, and the Jews just make it up?  Or is it that people do hate the Jews and make up the reasons?  Or is it that people hate Jews, and simply lie about it?  

And, what do poor people have to do with that?

excon
    Did you hear about the winner of the Irish beauty contest? Me neither.
    @JulesKorngold

You spent three full days writing hate speech about the Irish to invoke that response. The reason you don't mention that part is because...

Wait for it...

You're a lying Jew.
    Both were posted April 10, you lying sh*tstain.
    Dee
  • anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    Maybe, but refusing to debate an idea because it or maybe similar ideas have been used by anti-sematic people to spread anti-sematism harms our ability to understand the world, which can prevent us from effectively solving the problems that harm poor people.

People need to stop shutting down all discussion on the Rothchild's and their influence for one example.
    RobertoDuranDee
    Argument Topic: I guess I could have been more clear. I've been arguing in person with anti-vaxxers and I got sick.

Hi Jack

One hazard of arguing with anti-vaxxers is getting sick I am little off my game, just a cold I hope. Maybe anti-semantic conspiracy theory would be better grammar. The idea is that there is some country that has all sorts of problems. Poor people start getting upset. What is the answer to the leaders' problems? Scapegoat the innocent via anti-semantic conspiracy theory see Atlantic article I posted the shadowlands part one the conspiracy theorists are winning. 

Does that answer your question?

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Nomenclature's Info

Ethnicity:  Swine
    IQ:  22
    Emotional Intelligence:  None
    Debating Skill:  0
    Affiliation:  QAnon
    Alternate Usernames:  Galvanise (Banned), RobertoDuran
    Skills:  Hate speech, insults, abuse
    Obsession:  9/11 Conspiracy Theory
    Dreamerjack
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Links or pictures please.

Hi Nomenclature

I will assess had bad the allegations of anti-Irish hate speech are and report if I think they are bad enough. I've only reported a few times so I am not 100% sure I am doing it correctly.

Argument Topic: Is This Bad Enough?

@Dreamer
    What do you call an Irishman with 500 girlfriends?  A shepherd.
    Be sure to spell my username correctly when you report me!   B)

Don't forget to report RobertoDuran/Nomenclature for evading aarong's ban.
    Argument Topic: Should This User Be Reported And Banned?

@Dreamer

Dee said:
    When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas

I have to agree with that one Kornfeds mother has the most gold medals for s-cking German d-ck ( a family specialty )  , she has no equal rumour has it she has plenty more ......gas in the tank

And end up like you a Jew the most detested bunch of scum on Earth 

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/162718/#Comment_162718
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    Dreamer said:

Does that answer your question?

Hello Dreamer:

Yes..  As a patriotic American Jew, I'd suggest there are other, more dangerous conspiracies afoot.  They are, in no particular order,

1.  Hillary Clinton drinks the blood of babies she just killed

2.  QAnon

3.  The big lie

4.  The deep state

5.  Sandy Hook

6. The FBI/DOJ

7.  Jan 6 was a peaceful event

8.  Jewish Antisemitic theories

excon
    JulesKorngoldDreamer
    @jack

You're not a Jew.  You're a delusional cretin who keeps continuously repeating the exact same lie and no person of even average intelligence takes anything you write even remotely seriously. 

Hello again, hater:

Du*de!  You admitted you're autistic..  Under ordinary circumstances, I'd have pity for you.  But, nahh..

excon

• JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @RobertoDuran

Hi Roberto I see you're new here welcome, this guy was on CD playing the same ole tune , he's banned on several sites for trolling as is J Korngold  who also seems very upset  I would be also if I were a ....kike ........
    RobertoDuran

I do not own the "InfectedMaster" account and I would politely suggest that you spend some time being assessed by a psychiatrist.
    Hello hater, Nom, Roberto, infected du*de, or whomever you're pretending to be today:

The ONLY reason to have multiple accounts, is so you can LIE on one, and DENY it on another.  Even a person of average intelligence knows that.

Bwa, ha ha ha ha..

excon, Jew

JulesKorngold
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @jack

Leave of the trolling buddy .....also stop whing  when you  get slapped into line ......you people never learn ......
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @jack

Leave of the trolling buddy .....also stop which when it get slapped into line ......you people never learn ......
    Hello infected du*de:

Sorry..  I don't speak autisim...

excon

• JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -  
    @RobertoDuran

That's a cross to bear , is there a decent term for a retarded kike with a hook nose?
    @jack

That's great to hear ......I don't speak hook nose kike either ....does that make us even?  
    @Joeseph
    I bet you love sheep.  Really love 'em.
    @JulesKorngold

I bet you hate ovens ......really hate them .......

The last time I encountered something like Joeseph, I flushed it.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Big nose is in a fury .....again ......show us a shot of your hooter?

I can't believe that out of 100,000 sperm, Dee was the one that made it.
    Dreamer
    @JulesKorngold

I can't believe that out of 100,000 sperm, Dee was the one that made it.

I can believe it that out of 100 ,000 sperm, your grandmother ended up getting swept up on a dustpan 
    Argument Topic: Report trolls like Dee and Nomenclature and don't feed the trolls.

Dee is an extreme troll just look at the extreme hate they have posted. Yet, two wrong do not make a right. You are effectively feeding the troll making a bad situation worse.

"Happily, this discovery suggests an easy way to deal with trolls: ignore them, rather than giving them the satisfaction of an angry reaction"

MineSubCraftStarvedZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Dreamer

Argument Topic: Report trolls like Dee and Nomenclature and don't feed the trolls.

Argument Topic : Dreamer makes up lies because they never debate but instead make snide remarks behind others backs

Dee is an extreme troll just look at the extreme hate they have posted. Yet, two wrong do not make a right. You are effectively feeding the troll making a bad situation worse.

"Happily, this discovery suggests an easy way to deal with trolls: ignore them, rather than giving them the satisfaction of an angry reaction"

I have never been banned on debate island so your lies about me being an extreme troll fail. Its funny that you constantly make your petty little remarks behind my back and seem to be always in a petty rage all because you never can defend your copy and pasted nonsense , I'm reporting you for trolling.

BTW the person who you're attempting to kiss up to is it seems on a " break" at the moment for posting up non stop anti Irish hate pieces for a month with of course your full support and approval. So no doubt you miss your friend who posts up anti  Irish hate pieces as haters like you got to hate, so do your trolling elsewhere I'm not interested, keep mentioning me behind my back and see what happens 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Dreamer

Argument Topic: Dreamer pretends to be " concerned " 

How convenient I just found  this in your own words .......

Hi Nomenclature

I will assess had bad the allegations of anti-Irish hate speech are and report if I think they are bad enough. I've only reported a few times so I am not 100% sure I am doing it correctly.

After kissing up to Nom by pretending to be outraged Dreamer who constantly pretends to be fighting for equality and inclusiveness decides that anti Irish hate speech is just fine as a friend of theirs is the one doing it......

Their final decision being .........

Argument Topic: Report trolls like Dee and Nomenclature and don't feed the trolls..........

There you have it a month of anti Irish hate speech directed at me yet Nom and I  are   the " trolls" , what a hypocrite 

Aarons_Big_Ego
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Aarons_Big_Ego

Just a confused child trying to kiss up to a fellow bigot 
    Aarons_Big_Ego
    Argument Topic: Stop Press TV an Iranian channel that spreads antisemitic hate and conspiraicy theories.

"Press TV, an Iranian state-controlled broadcasting channel, uses social media to spread antisemitic hate. A new report by CCDH and the Anti-Defamation League shows how Press TV weaponizes social media platforms to promote Palestine Declassified, a propaganda tool that spreads antisemitic conspiracy theories."

Don't be pawns of the Iranian state.

JulesKorngoldjack
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Dreamer

Says the hypocrite Dreamer who supports hate speech directed at the Irish and the Palestinians

Argument Topic: What do Palestinian children dream of becoming when they grow up?

Old.
    Argument Topic: OMG

Finnegan is drunk as usual. He walks into the church and goes straight to the confessional box.

There is silence. The priest waits for Finnegan to start talking. He waits and waits. Finally, the priest pounds on the wall of the confessional box.

“Ain’t no use in knocking,” Finnegan yells back. “There is no toilet paper here either!”

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: OMG : it's a Kike joke

Who is Hitlers worst nightmare?

kike Tyson.

Argument Topic: Wow Press TV hate reaches 11.5 million followers, that's sad.

"Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Fake News, Antisemitism
    Bias Rating: RIGHT
    Factual Reporting: LOW
    Press Freedom Rank: TOTAL OPPRESSION"

Iran seems to target left leaning people in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, in other words liberals.

"to promote the Iranian state’s hateful views of Jewish people, Holocaust denial, and LGBTQ+ and women’s
    rights to the rest of the world." ccdh

Press TV is a threat not only to Jewish people but to democracy. I feel helpless against such hate and disinformation.

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    Dreamer said:

"Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Fake News, Antisemitism
    Bias Rating: RIGHT
    Factual Reporting: LOW
    Press Freedom Rank: TOTAL OPPRESSION"

Iran seems to target left leaning people in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, in other words liberals.

"to promote the Iranian state’s hateful views of Jewish people, Holocaust denial, and LGBTQ+ and women’s
    rights to the rest of the world." ccdh

Press TV is a threat not only to Jewish people but to democracy. I feel helpless against such hate and disinformation.

Bwa Ha Ha Ha!!!!