frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Who is the dummest person in the world?

Debate Information

A lot of people would say that that is being negative but I think it is helpful to look at it as like a bench mark. Like looking at the smartest person in the world we can inspire to be like them so when we see what the dummest person is like then it makes us feel better that were not like them.

I would have to say the prize would go to my sister in law because she has an IQ of 82 and she thought that that was great because it was out of 100. And she does dum things like she put the electric kettle on the stove once and she reckoned that the king kong movie was based on a true story. And she nearly crashed her car once because she looked up her friends place on the GPS and then set the cruise control.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Barnardot

Barnardot is the "dummest" person on DebateIsland...he can't even spell "dumbest".

For the record:  Barnadot started insulting me first by randomly calling me "Kornhole".  Let the games begin.
    jack
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold ;For the record:  Barnadot started insulting me first by randomly calling me "Kornhole".  Let the games begin.

Yeah but thats not being dum thats just being funny and witty. So if you dont like me calling you Kornhole randomly then I will call you Kornhole every time if that makes you happy.

Argument Topic: So...

@Barnardot
    What should I call you?
    1. Dummmy
    2. Dummmy
    3. Dummmy
    @JulesKorngold You can call me what ever you want because I dont give a toss any way but when you analize it in the end its you that wears it not me because your the one that made it up and said it any way.
    Argument Topic: Yeah

@Barnardot
    Keep "analizing" it.
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

Yeah but thats not being dum thats just being funny and witty.

Hello turd 2.0: 

You jumped on the Jew hating train early on.  It's not funny and witty.  It's despicable. 

excon
    JulesKorngold
    Argument Topic: Take A Hint

@Aaron__The__Coward
    Getting banned a zillion times should tell you something:  Your hate-mongering is not welcome here.
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

Yeah but thats not being dum thats just being funny and witty.

Hello turd 2.0:

Playing dumb only works if you're actually not dumb.  But.....

excon

• @jack

The problem Jack is a person has to have understood to comprehend intelligence the issue here is about pain not intelligence, who can hurt who, and the cycle continues as long as the desire to hurt is stronger than the desire to understand.

• jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:
    @jack

The problem Jack is a person has to have understood to comprehend intelligence

Hello again, John:

Right.......

excon
  • This thread seems pointless. This is something that cannot be practically tested. But by all means, have your opinion.

@ZeusAres42 ;This thread seems pointless. This is something that cannot be practically tested. But by all means, have your opinion.

I dont think its pointless which is why I did it and I even pointed out the point why because what I pointed out is that it is good to have a bench mark to compare yourself and at the moment I reckon you just made your self the bench mark so we can now practically test our selves and think gee Im better than that dummy. But I reckon it was really nice of you to let us have our opinion because other wise if you couldn't let us then that would be bad oh holy bench mark.

Argument Topic: A Zillion

@Aaron__The__Coward
    Getting banned a zillion times means you are a useless loser.