frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should we have any more mini subs?

Debate Information

Your just got to realize what those guys look like after they got squished into hamburger pattys. Just because there billionaires it doesn't mean there necessary have a lot of common sents. Sure theres nothing wrong with being adventurous and pushing the envelopes but what the. What makes them think they can go under neath the weight of the empire state in there little shell made of carbon fiber and titanium and it is going to not get squished. I reckon that even blind Freddy could see that one coming.
 So should we have some laws to stop people who have more money than sents doing real dum things.
FrappierTallulah

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jackjack 460 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

So should we have some laws to stop people who have more money than sents doing real dum things.
    Hello B:

Nahhh...  Rich or por, in this grate nashion of ours, dum people r free to be as dum as they wannab.

Doncha jist luv it?

excrd

• @Barnardot
    There are laws if enforced would have stopped them.......

The issue is with the number of laws people create is there ever the time to find the glass slipper to fit the right foot for all the Princesses’ feet out there?

• BarnardotBarnardot 538 Pts   -   edited June 2023
    @jack ;Nahhh...  Rich or por, in this grate nashion of ours, dum people r free to be as dum as they wannab.
    Doncha jist luv it?
     Well I know what your getting at but you dont have to be even more dummer to try and point out that some one else is dum so there for thats being totally dum at a total new level.
  • BoganBogan 452 Pts   -  
    There are reputable companies that take fee paying passengers in deep diving jaunts using properly engineered deep diving steel submersibles built in the USA and Russia.     But I doubt if anybody is going to go down 4 Klms in a carbon fibre submersible again.     Unless they instantly wish to be converted into organic paste.    Governments can enforce consumer product standards, but they have no business telling free people what sports or adventures they may take.

Here in New South Wales, Australia, the most dangerous sport of al is rock fishing off our rocky coastlines.     I have enjoyed rock fishing for decades because it is dangerous.    Men like a bit of danger.   Only effeminate soy boys do not. 
  • BarnardotBarnardot 538 Pts   -  
    @Bogan ;I have enjoyed rock fishing for decades because it is dangerous.    Men like a bit of danger.   Only effeminate soy boys do not. 

Well when you analize it in the end thats what its all about and there will all ways going to be some collateral damage a long the way when your pushing envelopes when having adventure. Me and my partner went to the local store and got a hole heap of things that were out of date and I mean real seriously out of date. She opened a can of tomatoes and it sprayed all over her face which was funny but in the end it was fermented and thats good for you any way. We found a pack of weeners right at the back of the shelf because the store owner is a yid and he didn't want to really sell weeners any way because there not kosher. Any way they were so out of date they were a different color. So my partner makes a hot dog 1 night and in the end it sprayed all over the toilet bowel which was real funny. Any way what Im saying is that you can still have some fun by being dearing.

• BoganBogan 452 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Very poor wit revealing a low intellect unable to appreciate irony.      Not worth responding to.     Try harder.    Think before you type.   
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: I think the death of the Titanic sub's passengers was a tragedy.

Yes, what they did was , wasteful, and even ghoulish.  Disturbing and sight seeing the mass grave of the titanic gives me the creeps and is immoral, you would have to pay me $250,000 to get me go down there. But, they are still people and we should show compassion, empathy, and kindness. What about the mother of the youngest?
  • BarnardotBarnardot 538 Pts   -  
    @Bogan ;Very poor wit revealing a low intellect unable to appreciate irony.      Not worth responding to.     Try harder.    Think before you type.   

Well I have to apologize for skimming over the irony bit because now I see what your getting at because it is all most impossible to fish for rocks. I have never tried it before but I bet you must have tried real hard and it would be very risky I think.