frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will Trump be our president forever??

Debate Information

Hello:

In my view, Trump has been convicted in every forum where his case has been presented.  Conversely, my opposition maintains that Trump has been proven innocent in those very same forums.  This question is NOT about that.  It's about what's actually going to happen on the ground.  

To wit:  If Trump manages to postpone any of his trials till after the 2024 election, and he WINS, will he, and/or CAN he, disband those investigations? 

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    Yes, forever. Evil Sir Trump has figured out the secret to immortality: he feeds on the blood of those who obsess over him, and that indefinitely extends his life.
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:

Yes, forever. Evil Sir Trump has figured out the secret to immortality:
    Hello May:

Your fealty to King Trump is duly noted.

excon

@jack

With the cognitive ability you consistently demonstrate on this website, I have to wonder how you manage to accomplish small everyday tasks. Do you read an instruction manual every time you need to wash dishes? Hire a plumber, perhaps? I mean, hiring a plumber generally requires making a phone call which might be a bit too challenging...

As for Trump, reading this thread was the only instance of me consciously thinking about him since June or May, probably. Perhaps someone half of whose already small number of functional brain cells is perpetually utilized for that task is more deserving of the attribution?
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:
    @jack

With the cognitive ability you consistently demonstrate on this website, I have to wonder how you manage to accomplish small everyday tasks.
    Hello May:

If you COULD beat me in debate, you would.  Instead you call me names.  Do you think nobody notices???

Du*de

excon
    @jack

Which debate, I beg your pardon? One in which you post 8-word comments? A dog makes for more of a debater than that for its barks are much more complex. Or ones in which you write 3 short sentences two of which still manage to contain errors and the third a pretentious question?

"If you COULD beat me in debate, you would." - "Could" does not imply "would".
    "Instead you call me names." - I did not call you a single name in this thread.
    "Do you think nobody notices???" - Aside from those on mushrooms having visions? Probably nobody does.

Now, "du*de", where was we? Ah, right, debating dogs... I am not good enough at barking to defeat them. I fear that I also am not good enough at writing comments with less than 20 words in them, and you kind of have to get me dead drunk to be reduced to that. How many whiskeys, jack? How much jack daniels, hmm?
  • @jack

You, any voter, or person writing on this forum as of yet have proven if law legislated by Congress, by State, or by both in political agreement, by political deal does not conflict and obstruct established justice with United States Constitutional Right, so any said elected office who is described in American Constitution Article II, all Section, makes presumption of President as a wrong, not crime, is simply describing what should be re addressed as an Oval Executive officer, this includes  #45 / Trump who never was, who may never a consensus President of the United States of America. He never was my President standards of such a position may be self-evidently higher than you or other interpret on this matter.

The short list of questions asked might be rephrased seeking clarity of truth. (1)  In what degree is it possible (1 – 360 ) for humanity to even reach perfection by a list of laws for the people? (2) In the same rating of what degree is it possible for humanity to reach perfection by list of filed right consisting of United States law which hold perfection as a connection to established justice, ensured tranquility, of the people today as well as the people of 18 years from today, in such a way as it is remember as perfect.

As comparison of understanding a women held by United States Constitutional Right becomes more perfect when her name for filing is independent as a man’s name who is filed in the same category. That the filing process itself is not connected in any way to a legislated crime.  A more perfect connection to law which reaches more people as a larger connection, state of the union biggest humanly possible. Might be better made as a non-crime. A women held in right of American constitution is Presadera. A man who mis held in right is President.