frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

If the Dems dump Biden, who will they bring up?

Debate Information

Hello:

Liz Cheney
Jeremy Raskin
Eric Swalwell
Jon Stewart
Joe Manchin
Kamala Harris
Adam Schiff
Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Shumer
Jack Smith

Who else?

Seriously.  I think some UNKNOWN will break through.

excon

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    If Biden were not running I'd think you'd see Gavin Newsome or Hillary Clinton running again.
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  

If Biden were not running I'd think you'd see Gavin Newsome or Hillary Clinton running again.
    Hello just:

Boy...  How boring and UN-electible would that be?  Neither of them can beat Trump..  The ONLY person who, in my view, can stand up to Donald Trump is Jon Stewart..   Yeah, it's a reach.

excon
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    i hope it will be Jeremy Raskin, he is so crooked and such an accomplished , that he is even more crooked than Joe Biden and Hunter.      Raskin could not lie straight in bed.    When he dies, he is so crooked that they won't be able to put him in a straight grave, they will have to screw him into the ground.     Adam  Schiff will be in jail along with Christopher Wray, Dr Fauci, and Merrick Garland.    Gavin Newsome's popularity in California is on a par with London Breed and Lori Lightfoot.      About the only good thing you can say about Newsome is that he has great hair.     Hillary is even more crooked than Joe, so the Deep State is taking a big risk with her.   She and Bill got away with stealing millions previously, but the public (excepting Jack/excon) is getting wise to that.    Kamala is even more unpopular than Joe, and that is saying something.    Nancy Pelosi will be too busy keeping an eye on her husband, who seems to like bonking illegal male immigrants when she is away from home.  
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    Bogan said:

i hope it will be Jeremy Raskin,
    Hello B:

For the reasons you DON'T like him, make him an extremely appealing candidate to me..  However, I'm sticking with Jon Stewart.

excon
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    You like fluent li-ars?    Figures.
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    Bogan said:
    You like fluent li-ars?    Figures.
    Hello B:

You SAY Raskin is corrupt, but offer NO proof, whatsoeve..  Figures..

excon