frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Am I the only one who wants to know what happened to Nomenclature and Dee?

Debate Information

Hello:

There was banning and name changing.  Then there was more banning and more name changing.  Then even MORE banning and name changing for what seems like years on end.  Then nothing.

I would find THAT much more interesting than a discussion about religion.

excon

PS:  So, I see that Dee is still with us.  Maybe he can shed some light on it.
ZeusAres42

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited August 2023
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited August 2023
    I drop in now and then but find nothing of interest mostly to keep me here. Most debates on here are just shouting matches with differing opinions where agreement rarely takes place.

Incidentally I've never been banned and I believe I'm still top of the leader board on here.

Nom was banned for life after the usual bully boy group of members  demanded he be removed or they would leave , pretty typical of this place really.
    xlJ_dolphin_473
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dee Nomenclatter was banned because he became offensive and abusive big time to others and made up a hole lot of different names and became really threatening to others .
    Dee
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: The reason religion is important is because religious people tend to vote Trump.

"More than eight-in-ten White evangelical Protestant voters who attend religious services frequently (85%) voted for Trump in the most recent election, as did 81% of those who attend less frequently."

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Nonsense, Nom called certain people idiots that's describing them accurately. He never threatened anyone yet I was threatened with physical violence by Mad Maxx and nothing said or done  about it as the rules don't apply to Americans it seems.
    @Dee ;Nonsense, Nom called certain people idiots that's describing them accurately.

Well I guess your right I guess because your totally right because all the other members ganged up on him and made up a conspiracy with DebateIsland people and Aaron believed it all and said oh wow lets kick that num nuts off. And yeah he was very calm and polite and always said nice things and the only bad word he said was idiots. So okay I get your point and your totally right 100% on this.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

I may not be always right but I'm never wrong.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    yeah, and arrong agreed with me that after so many issues with you calling me certain names and slandering me, that eventually anyone, including you would get violent. That is why. lately this site has been decent and i have had some good debates, yet now that you are back, i am sure you will return to your old ways. i was hoping for the sake of the site if you left completely. however, you just pointed me out on a post in which i had nothing to do with, so i am inclined to answer. leave me out of other peoples post when i am not involved!! if you wish a proper debate, i suggest you return to the psychology one rather that this post which is not even a debate; and in which you have refused to answer many of my points. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Stop lying Aaron never said that , I've never  been banned or never threatened anyone with violence you on the other hand issued me with death threats.

This is not my debate you troll so again stop lying if you wish to attack the OP do so. Regards the psychology debate I've defeated you again , that's 9 times you've posted that debate up , maybe time to see your psychologist , apparently they're wonder workers LOL 
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    so you would rater stay on a post that is not even a debate than to actually debate an issue. and begin insults by calling me a . well, i guess this site will go down hill again. until you returned, i have had some very nice debates. no, issues, no people insulting, no going off into another tangent instead of staying with the subject, nice calm reasonable debates. You are the cause and the reason of inserting such problems into debates and you fail to realize it. you simply also refuse to address key points in a debate, you simply ignore them and run off into saying things that people never said. This post is not a debate and you brought me up for no reason. This post should not even exist for it is not a debate. yet you had to bring me up didnt you, creating problems of your own making. You also simply ran off from a decent debate upon the psychology issue. How about actually showing some character and dismiss this post and return to actual debate?  @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

It's still not my " debate" you , someone else posted it up , so enough of your threats you big puff they don't scare me.

Hey why not try defend your pseudoscience is science debate?
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i have already have. you refuse to show reasoning on it, just simple denial. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

No you haven't,  I've thrashed you ....,again.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    if that is what you wish to believe. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Truth hurts , you must hurt a lot .
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    I understand Nomenclature committed suicide last month.
  • @JulesKorngold Seriously?
    @JulesKorngold ;I understand Nomenclature committed suicide last month.

And as youve proved before what you understand and what is realty are universes apart.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    I understand your own IQ is more than your shoe size.  Is that not the case?