frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

the beginnings of religion

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1140 Pts   -  
    all those links i posted  had not one suggestion as it began as a way to control others; if that's the way they though it would have began, they would have suggested it at least.@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

all those links i posted  had not one suggestion as it began as a way to control others

Actually one of your links did suggest it the other had nothing to do with my point.

; if that's the way they though it would have began, they would have suggested it at least.

Who are " they"? Also the start of your article admitted no one can tell, for sure. So yet again being a bully you think only your opinion is right and everyone else's is wrong right? Man oh man.
  • maxxmaxx 1140 Pts   -  
    im not going to keep listening to you talk in cirlcles , if ypou want to pretend you one go ahead. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @maxx MAXX ATTEMPTS AN EXPERIMENT IN TYPING A COHERENT SENTENCE ........if ypou want to pretend you one go ahead   ........MAXX FAILS MISERABLY AGAIN .........MAYBE HE'S DRUNK .......AGAIN @maxx
  • maxxmaxx 1140 Pts   -  
    nonsense, you are lying, you do not know what you are talking about. dee gets smashed again and caught up in all of his lies.  { sentences like that is how you debate. All those points and trophies you "earn" are worthless. they represent just how many times you comment on a post, not the quality of your replies. @Dee
    GiantMan
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @maxx @Dee ;nonsense, you are lying, you do not know what you are talking about. dee gets smashed again and caught up in all of his lies. 

see I told you that and hes elevating all his lies and cheating and bad temper to totally new levels of dumesticity. He got court out big time by posting scam links about doctors and thought no one wood actually pay the scam site to actually look at the total baloney posted on it. Until I did just that and sure enough Dee was trying to pass off totally bogus crap as evidence. So its just a matter of time be for he and that total lier boy @just_sayin get kicked off or just leave after fizzeling out. No one can ever survive by deliberately trolling and dishing out crap for ever.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

MAXX AND BARNDOOR ARE HAVING A LOVE IN ........
    GiantMan
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;MAXX AND BARNDOOR ARE HAVING A LOVE IN ........

And so what any way. Tell every one here whats wrong with descent people outing utter trolls who come on here to push there offencive hate full agendas and supporting it with utter lies and deception.

@Barnardot

***Tell every one here whats wrong with descent people outing utter trolls who come on here to push there offencive hate full agendas and supporting it with utter lies and deception.***

I totally agree, which is why I exposed Maxx the kiddy fiddler and you the low life thug who along with his slut refused to pay back a car loan to a decent businessman who also caught your slut stealing after giving her a job......of course your response was to get a gang of thugs to threaten him and his family because you're a scumbag
  • maxxmaxx 1140 Pts   -  
    one of these days de, i am going to find you; i travel a lot and boy are you going to wish i never did. reported.  you are a piece of scum. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

one of these days de, i am going to find you;

No you're not ,you issued death threats before and the whole site collectively laughed at the thoughts of an obese burger chomping pedo even being able to tie his shoelaces let alone enter a country that doesn't tolerate scum like him 

i travel a lot and boy are you going to wish i never did.

NO MAXX YOU CALL TRAVEL SHELF STACKING AT WALMART .

ROFLMAO .......PLEASE MR BAROOM BRAWLER DONT HURT ME .......

reported

REPORTED FOR THREATS OF VIOLENCE 

you are a piece of scum.

SAYS A CONVICTED PEDO .....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
  • maxxmaxx 1140 Pts   -  
    You are an .  You also have mental problem and you don't even realize it. Slandering people who you don't even knw. Makes you a big man huh? Shows a lot of intelligence huh? Go to hell little man . Im done with trash like you.  @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You are an .

I'm an ......an .......oookay

You also have mental problem and you don't even realize it

Says a guy who issues death threats.

. Slandering people who you don't even knw

Says a guy who launches non stop personal attacks because he's asked questions on the rubbish he posts.......

. Makes you a big man huh?

Facing down obese American loudmouths feels pretty good thank you 

Shows a lot of intelligence huh?

I know I do 

Go to hell little man

Which way is it?

. Im done with trash like yo

Translation: Maxxs way of avoiding answering questions 
    @Dee ;You never stop whining Barndoor , ease up relax .....had you another bad day at work?

Hay Im cool because I never get over heated from being diss honest all the time unlike 2 other members here who use false evidence to back up there offensive claims then lie and get hot headed about it. Never mind any way because there both going to end up in the cooler in the end any way.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Good man , now run along like a good little fella.....
  • maxxmaxx 1140 Pts   -  
    you are nothing but a puss*. all you are and all you ever will be. A coward, who constantly beaten up and builled. nothing but a pus*y . Insulting others on this site makes you feel like a man, which you are not. just a pus*y. That is the only reason you are on this site, so you can feel like a man, because in real life you are nothing but a little pus*y. You insult others on here because you dont dare do so in real life. what a little pus*y. Earn your worthless points and trophies by insults instead of actual debating. I have noticed other dirt ba*s in my life but nothing compared to you. Just talking to you makes me feeling like i stepped in dog refuse. after i said this, go ahead and begin your worthless tyraid of insults. doesnt matter. you are on mute for good. You are worthless little pus*y  @Dee
    @maxx

POOR OLD MAXX WRITES CHATER AND VERSE ISSUING PERSONAL INSULTS ALL BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED A QUESTION , OF COUSRE  MAXX BEING MAXX HE THEN ACCUSES HIS OPPONENT OF THE BEHAVIOR HE'S GUILTLY OF , LOL

A coward, who constantly beaten up and builled. nothing but a pus*y . Insulting others on this site makes you feel like a man, which you are not. just a pus*y. That is the only reason you are on this site, so you can feel like a man, because in real life you are nothing but a little pus*y. You insult others on here because you dont dare do so in real life. what a little pus*y. Earn your worthless points and trophies by insults instead of actual debating. I have noticed other dirt ba*s in my life but nothing compared to you. Just talking to you makes me feeling like i stepped in dog refuse. after i said this, go ahead and begin your worthless tyraid of insults. doesnt matter. you are on mute for good. You are worthless little pus*y  @Dee

@Dee ; because in real life you are nothing but a little pus*y. You insult others on here because 

And as soon as you get off this site the better for every one else here.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

And as soon as you get off this site the better for every one else here.

I do agree it's about time Maxx should go , I didn't know you supported kiddy fiddlers but you are rather " fond" of Mad Maxx it seems.

@Dee ;I didn't know you supported kiddy fiddlers but you are rather " fond" of Mad Maxx it seems.

Well yeah I do fancy him actually and if I was going to turn homo for any one it wood be for him but then may be hes not homo any way. Any way at least he cares about more than just his ego which some people here are not. Well actually I cant think of any one at the moment who has a heed so big he cant fit through the door unless he goes side ways. Can you think of any one hear like that. If there is some one like that it could very well be the same person who makes people pay to get bogus evidence from web sites that phish all your details. But I cant remember who that is. Can you.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Well yeah I do fancy him actually and if I was going to turn homo for any one it wood be for him but then may be hes not homo any way

Yes I forgot he's into kids.

. Any way at least he cares about more than just his ego which some people here are not.

Well maybe that's something you could work on? Very honest of you to admit it.

Well actually I cant think of any one at the moment who has a heed so big he cant fit through the door unless he goes side ways

Not even your moon headed mum?

. Can you think of any one hear like that.

Your mum? Dad? You know it's commonplace in inbreds.

If there is some one like that it could very well be the same person who makes people pay to get bogus evidence from web sites that phish all your details
     But I cant remember who that is. Can you

What you're rambling about is beyond me , it's funny you're stalking and trolling  me for 6 months now repeating the same rubbish, do you ever actually stop whining? 

I've yet to see you actually debate all you say is , " you're dum" " you're a " " that's a fake site" etc , etc 
    @Dee ;I've yet to see you actually debate

Yes right I take your point and thoroughly agree so here is a debate that I am debating right now https://debateisland.com/discussion/9351/do-many-on-here-use-use-chinese-online-shops-seems-like-their-online-dominance-grows-by-the-month

So yes it is worth debating intelligently and I am just waiting for an intelligent reply.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Yes right I take your point and thoroughly agree so here is a debate that I am debating right now https://debateisland.com/discussion/9351/do-many-on-here-use-use-chinese-online-shops-seems-like-their-online-dominance-grows-by-the-month

No you're not" debating" your doing your usual as in making accusations and never backing them up.

So yes it is worth debating intelligently and I am just waiting for an intelligent reply.

You're not intelligent you can hardly spell all you ever do is call people liars ( liers) and dum that's not debating just proving how dreadful the educational levels are in B-m F-ck USA