frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Pictures of Adam and Eve Show Them With Bellybuttons

Debate Information

Garden of Eden  Story Meaning  Facts  Britannica
Think about that.  Take as much time as you need.  Then comment and explain why.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    what is your point? It is but a painting. 
    GiantMan
  • @JulesKorngold
    Good point..
    Then comment and explain why.
    Adam and Eve did not pose for the artist to have thier picture painted.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    right, and jesus did not pose for all those paintings, especially since he probably looked much different, considering where he lived. @John_C_87
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Dawn wells in Gilligan's Island always wore high waisted, tight fitting shorts because the censors at the time thought that Dawn showing her belly button was just too sexy.
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Also shows that they are both white.

Why is Jesus always depicted as white?
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold ;Think about that.  Take as much time as you need.  Then comment and explain why.

More to the point is the point of why was Eve so chubby? I reckon that she put to much ice cream on her apple pie every day.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Dreamer ;    Why is Jesus always depicted as white?

Don't ask that question, or NETFLIX will do a "documentary" on Jesus and have a black actor doing Jesus.

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited November 2023
    @John_C_87

YOUR BIBLE QUOTE: "Good point..Then comment and explain why. Adam and Eve did not pose for the artist to have thier picture painted."

Since you could not explain WHY the painting is ungodly wrong, let me help you to not be so God Damned BIBLE all the time, okay?

Neither Adam or Eve could have a belly button because Adam was made from earthly dust by Jesus as God ( Genesis 2:19), and Eve was made from ONE, I repeat, ONE of Adam's ribs, therefore  Adam should have had only 11 ribs and this godly gene should have been passed on to his children, but as shown, it didn't because men have 12 ribs just like the 2nd class woman Eve!

"And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took ONE of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:21-23)

Furthermore at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership, YOU didn't mention Satan in the tree handing Eve an apple, where in the two contradicting Genesis Creation stories, no where is an apple mentioned, but only the "forbidden fruit!"  We all can see your Bible knowledge is ZERO at best!  LOL!

NEXT BIBLE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "JOHN_C_87" THAT IS TOTALLY BIBLE IGNORANT, WILL BE ...?

• @21CenturyIconoclast

NEXT BIBLE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "JOHN_C_87" THAT IS TOTALLY BIBLE IGNORANT, WILL BE ...?

I believe in GOD as a non-religious entity not only a religion. My religious context to God is quite different than any Christian ideology, I assure you. To answer the question, the picture is not ungodly wrong, that is an interpretation of ultimate truth. When GOD is ultimate truth, it would be understood that the path of Adam and Eve had been shaped in the course of human history. A human would have a belly button be it if that person had been born or created as a piece of art. The irony of ultimate truth could be told that despite all the things which make a male and female so different as human they share a center in establishment of posture and life, then and now.

Can I submit an overtime report to the Vatican for all this additional work?

I believe in GOD as a non-religious entity not only a religion. My religious context to God is quite different than any Christian ideology, I assure you. To answer the question, the picture is not ungodly wrong, that is an interpretation of ultimate truth. When GOD is ultimate truth, it would be understood that the path of Adam and Eve had been shaped in the course of human history. A human would have a belly button be it if that person had been born or created as a piece of art. The irony of ultimate truth could be told that despite all the things which make a male and female so different as human they share a center in establishment of posture and life, then and now.

Can I submit an overtime report to the Vatican for all this additional work?

• @John_C_87

YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: "To answer the question, the picture is not ungodly wrong, that is an interpretation of ultimate truth."

The ULTIMATE truth is the FACT that the Hebrew brutal serial killer God Yahweh created Adam and Eve in the image shown, therefore, since Adam is created from dust, and Eve from a Adams rib, then there should be absolutely NO BELLY BUTTONS that are technically named the umbilicus!  GET IT BIBILE FOOL?

NEXT?

GnosticChristian
  • NEXT?

A doctor can give a artifical bellybuttons I know people who have them, why can't an artist, or the truth that has created Adam and Eve? 

GET IT BIBILE FOOL?

If we are to put words in each other’s mouths. A truth is the FACT that the Hebrew brutal serial killer called God, named Yahweh created Adam and Eve shown some years later in the image that was painted without a model, therefore, since Adam is created from dust and in the likeness of ultimate truth, and Eve from a rib of dust in the image of ultimate truth, then there should be absolutely NO BELLY BUTTONS that are technically named the umbilicus. There is no umbilicus that we know of, I agree. The painted bellybuttons can just as easily be like Hollywood eight packs just painted on for effect. By the way a description such as dust does not describe what elements make up that dust.

@John_C_87 21Centuryiconoclast  A doctor can give a artifical bellybuttons I know people who have them, why can't an artist, or the truth that has created Adam and Eve? 

Thats drawing a ridiculous long bow there because I dont think there were many doctors a round then who did belly button surgery. 21 Century is dead right because the artist did do a complete balls up on that picture however much you want to mitigate with whys and where fores.

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited November 2023
    @Barnardot
    21 Century is dead right because the artist did do a complete balls up on that picture however much you want to mitigate with whys and where fores.
    Why's....The painting also has a child in the tree giving or taking a apple?
    @John_C_87 ;Why's....The painting also has a child in the tree giving or taking a apple?

Your got to remember that paintings were commissioned and the owner could tell the painter what to put in the painting depending on his political slant. In this case it was the King of Spain. And he proberly chose to tell a story in one picture like the baby was one of the angle cherubs protecting the garden and was the twin of the serpent. Thats in the Bible.

As for the belly button you got to remember that those paintings weren't just pictures. They were cymbolic and had to tell a story and the belly button represents the attachment to the mother. And those catholics were totally abcessed with Mary like they still are so they had to have some reference to her in the painting. Even though she was an unmarried virgin and God rapped the bejesus out of her.

• @Barnardot

God rapped the bejesus out of her.

Someone might have raped her it was not GOD. You must believe there is more than one GOD to make that statement. The one GOD has an airtight alibi and is nothing like Mr. Trump....lol …Mr. a man can't rape the women he is married to. Obedience pledged by a man to a woman is to the holding of honor of the women. It is much like the church and women are knighting a husband. Love, honor, and obey until death, do we part is the oath of  truth to holding love, honor, and obedience for as long as we might. It is not a sentence of crime ever under GOD.

• In short, GOD said do not eat the apple. GOD did not say do not eat the snake. 
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited November 2023
    @John_C_87 well I’m just going by what the Bible said and it said that Joseph and Mary were walking there pack donkey through the dessert one day and they got ambushed by 2 angles who said that there boss wants to do Mary and put her in the club. She said no to them twice then the angles threatened her that there boss would do unimaginable things to her and Joseph. So she had to give in in the end. So is that rape or is that rape?
    Barnardot said:
    @John_C_87 well I’m just going by what the Bible said and it said that Joseph and Mary were walking there pack donkey through the dessert one day and they got ambushed by 2 angles who said that there boss wants to do Mary and put her in the club. She said no to them twice then the angles threatened her that there boss would do unimaginable things to her and Joseph. So she had to give in in the end. So is that rape or is that rape?
    Your Bible talks?
    How did you make it do that?
    I have to read the one I opened.

From what I have been told by many witnesses some of them claiming also to be angles, GOD is a Penis and that would make no sense that a penis has a penis that just re-dic-u less, preposterous. It is like a man with two brains… mind boggling. 

@Barnardot
    2 angles who said that there boss
    This reminds me of something Gabriel had once told men.
    " Nerver trust a angle with no name."
    You do know Gabriel allowed Mary to speak of and to Gabriel. By word. As he spoke to her. My bible didn't say this to me, I had to read it ..........I hate reading....
    @John_C_87 ;GOD is a Penis

Well that beers out what I thought after I left religion. God is a total di*k.

GnosticChristian
  • @Barnardot
    The idea that GOD is a dike does not hold beer or water it is just plain salty nuts...
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    I am much more curious why eating an apple is considered such a horrible crime that the entire humanity has to be forever condemned to the possibility of eternal suffering in hell because a couple of lovers did it...
    GnosticChristian
    @MayCaesar

Ever hear of crab apples...?

I guess the thought of Adam and Eve both getting crabs while playing in the one GOD's garden just sound like the ultimate sin...to people, Wait! I might have read that wrong...don't hold me to that. I will read it again.

Do you know why Nun is spelled that way.
    We gave up after people couldn't figure out GOD was a number. Sister how many passed GOD's test?....Nun...
  • @John_C_87

YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: "To answer the question, the picture is not ungodly wrong, that is an interpretation of ultimate truth."

The ULTIMATE truth is the FACT that the Hebrew brutal serial killer God Yahweh created Adam and Eve in the image shown, therefore, since Adam is created from dust, and Eve from a Adams rib, then there should be absolutely NO BELLY BUTTONS that are technically named the umbilicus!  GET IT BIBILE FOOL?

NEXT?

Next.

Should a virgin God who cannot know sex be setting sexual rules?

Yahweh, an incompetent God, can't reproduce true like humans can, and can only produce a half breed chimera God/Jesus. 

Just a thought for a next. NRR.
  • MayCaesar said:
    I am much more curious why eating an apple is considered such a horrible crime that the entire humanity has to be forever condemned to the possibility of eternal suffering in hell because a couple of lovers did it...

Horrible crime?

What are you talking about? Have you forgotten that Christians sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan?

You see a curse where they sing of a blessing. 

Get it right by remembering that the Jews had Original Virtue from Eden before the Original Sin phrase came to be.

Google on that.
  • arnardot said:
    @John_C_87 ;GOD is a Penis

Well that beers out what I thought after I left religion. God is a total di*k.

Duality in reality as well as the Christian myths says that even a good God has to have a bad sided. Scriptures are clear on this. It has God creating both good and evil for his pleasure.
    We all do that. Even you.
  • @GnosticChristian

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE SERIAL KILLER CHRISTIAN GOD NAMED JESUS:  "Should a virgin God who cannot know sex be setting sexual rules?"

To the inept mind-set of the pseudo-christians, their primitive God can do anything he wants:  "But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26)

YOUR QUOTE IN THE SERIAL KILLER YAHWEH/JESUS CREATING A DRAGON:  "Yahweh, an incompetent God, can't reproduce true like humans can, and can only produce a half breed chimera God/Jesus.

Instead of Jesus, were you referring to a dragon that was SATAN?!  "And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years," (Revelation 20:2)

The Bronze and Iron Age Christian MYTH continues at the expense of the Kool Aide drinking pseudo-christians!

GnosticChristian
    @MayCaesar ;I am much more curious why eating an apple is considered such a horrible crime that the entire humanity has to be forever condemned to the possibility

Your just got to accept that all this stuff is totally cymbollock. Just think about it for a moment and then realize what we do nower days. So we get 2 teams and they chuck a ball a round a field and they thump the bejesus out of each other so they can get the ball to the other end of the field. Its all good stuff an no body gets really hurt except for a bit of brain and spinal damage here and there. But its all to do with cymbolism because it represents the struggle of man kind and his battles to forge a head in life.

So when the Bible was written they didnt have any sports to cymbolise the struggle of life so they dreamed up these cymbolic things like eating apples and an asp and the cherub because we all love metaphores and poetry. So that was the old way of saying some thing with interesting bull crap stories.

• @GnosticChristian

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE SERIAL KILLER CHRISTIAN GOD NAMED JESUS:  "Should a virgin God who cannot know sex be setting sexual rules?"

To the inept mind-set of the pseudo-christians, their primitive God can do anything he wants:  "But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26)

YOUR QUOTE IN THE SERIAL KILLER YAHWEH/JESUS CREATING A DRAGON:  "Yahweh, an incompetent God, can't reproduce true like humans can, and can only produce a half breed chimera God/Jesus.

Instead of Jesus, were you referring to a dragon that was SATAN?!  "And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years," (Revelation 20:2)

No. I was speaking of Jesus and not Satan.