frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Who called people "VERMIN" before Trump did?

Debate Information

Dreamer

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Thank you for the informative post, difficult to keep on everything. I didn't know Trump was using the word vermin.

"Former President Donald Trump vowed this weekend to "root out" his political opponents, who he said "live like vermin" as he warned supporters that America's greatest threats come "from within""

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1126 Pts   -  
    @Dreamer

So if you use a term thats part of the english language and hitler also used it that means you must be equal to hitler?

Hitler also probably thought 1+1=2.
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  

This is a worrisome trend. If Trump loses in 2024 I wouldn't worry too much. Yet, populism and anti-intellectualism don't just go away. I am considering reading the book How Fascism Work by Jason Stanley.

No, of course not Trump is not even as bad as Mussolini.  I think your using a false equivalence.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited November 2023
    @MichaelElpers

Hitler also probably thought 1+1=2.

Trump would most likely  disagree with Hitler on his calculation  , after all he did say the Continental Army "took over the airports" from the British during,the American revolutionary war in the 1770's 

Joesephjack
    @Dee

Well im pretty sure he did not call it the evolutionary war. Lol
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers

Is that what you call it ? 

Are you related to Trump?
    @Dee

That hilarious you edited your post and then act like i did something wrong.

Dreamer
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers

That's hilarious you pointed out a typo in my post and then acted like I.meant it.

You get very touchy when anyone criticises Trump whys that?