frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is it a generous act for Trump to sell pieces of his mugshot suit or an act of desperation?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• @Openminded
    I believe Trump has made a complete mockery of his supporters. 
    They are not supporters they are fans.
  • OpenmindedOpenminded 194 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: They are not supporters they are fans.

@John_C_87
    I agree, they are fans. I could never have imagined that 30% of America was so gullible and so vulnerable.
    To think they are still supporting this fraud is astounding.
    John_C_87
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    As usual Donald Trump is media savvy and he knows that his mugshot on 91 trumped up charges will win him a lot of sympathy.   He is fast becoming a folk hero to ordinary, productive taxpaying Americans who can recognise political oppression when it is staring them right in the face.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    I think Trump's goal is to raise money - which is what any politician does. 
  • I think Trump's goal is to raise money - which is what any politician does. 

The argument is a President / Presadera of the United States of America is not a politician "he" / "She" is an officer of American Constitution.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:
    I think Trump's goal is to raise money - which is what any politician does. 

The argument is a President / Presadera of the United States of America is not a politician "he" / "She" is an officer of American Constitution.
    Oh John, you were doing so well.  I don't know if you are on your meds or off them, but do the opposite next time before you speak.  Its just too hard to follow you otherwise.
  • OpenmindedOpenminded 194 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: As usual Donald Trump is media savvy and he knows that his mugshot on 91 trumped up charges will win him a lot of sympathy. He is fast becoming a folk hero to ordinary, productive taxpaying Americans who can recognise political oppression when it is staring them right in the face.

@Bogan
    I´ll give you that. He is media savvy. Apparently thatś an important qualification of POTUS according to 30% of Americans; some love their entertainment. Trump is a master at promoting himself. I believe he´s honed this ¨skill¨ since childhood as a defense mechanism to protect himself from his sociopathic father, and later, bullying from schoolmates. He started his manipulation of Americans before election with the repetition of the phrase ¨Fake Media¨ that bedazzled his unhappy, gullible supporters. This was a tactic Hitler used by repeating ¨lugenpresse¨ - lying press. It worked. They thought he was their savior and king. Trump has conned his not-so-bright supporters (not ordinary citizens). Well-informed Americans understand that the charges against him are not political oppression. The majority of Americans know that the political oppression was his speech at the eclipse. Touting ¨Stop the Steal¨ was the incitation of the storming of the capitol. His supporters rioted and stopped the counting of electoral votes and the peaceful transition of power. That is a crime. Trump was behind that crime. 
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @just_sayin

Oh John, you were doing so well.  I don't know if you are on your meds or off them, but do the opposite next time before you speak.  Its just too hard to follow you otherwise.

I would say maybe we need to be on the same meds. I don't recommend them. The suporters of #45 are fans, it is a competition to generate a fan base and get media attention.

Donald Trump on refusing presidential salary: "I'm not taking it" - CBS News