frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should heterosexual marriage be illegal?

Debate Information

This is probably a question that someone probably has never asked before, but I'm wondering what all of your thoughts on this are.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    I think there might be a reason no one has asked it before.
    theinfectedmasterOhnoes
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster Well I reckon that you have a pretty good case for illegalizing strait marriage. I saw the Barbie movie and that pretty much drived all that stuff home good and proper. It is a very cleaver movie actually.

When you analize it in the end gay marriage makes sents. Because women know women and men know men so you would get better harmony and a lot less domestic violence and the off springs will have a better loving up bringing. And when it comes to reproducting we have all that sussed out any way with all the technology we have. For example a good example is sea horses and they dont even have technology. The male sea horse actually is the one who gives berth.
    And look at what happens in nature any way. When were up against the wall and theres no opposite sex a round what happens is many species change there gender like trouts for example. And what a bout in prisons. These real hardened male prisoners end up doing each other in the end any way and the female prisoners who could have been nympho hetros out side turn to doing each other.
    So I reckon that that is how we were supposed to be any way but some where a long the line nature turned the tables.
    theinfectedmasterwotansen
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @theinfectedmaster

Some heterosexual marriages are illegal, what is the point?

Are you trying to learn which one's or illegal and which one's are legal?
    @John_C_87 ;Some heterosexual marriages are illegal, what is the point?

Okay so your the legal exspurt here. What hetero sexual marriages are illegal because as I under stand it a marriage is a legal contract any way.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    I assume I missed a post somewhere.  What does '15' mean?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

No you missed nothing , it's my standard answer to everything that the  imbecile Bardoor says , he spends his days calling people " liers" and " bullies" all because he's incapable  of even formulating an opinion on any subject.
    theinfectedmaster
    I am still waiting for the argument against heterosexual marriage to be made.  The benefits are many: social, mental, financial, health benefits, legal and recognition benefits, and benefits to offspring that come from a 2 parent home.  How are these benefits out weighed by the negative aspects of heterosexual marriage, whatever those unstated negative things allegedly are?
  • @just_sayin @Barnardot

Many States of law hold marriages with infidelity as a criminal act. The crimes that make an illegal process within marriage happen do not have to be the creation of the Likelihood. Barnardo marriage is a likelihood not a contract it is a vowel made between two different conditions of nature. Marriage may or may not turn out to be true it is never broken for life; A courts powers only end legal ties between a male female couple. The state of the Union of likelihood, however, must be legally witnessable. It might however be a more perfect state of the union to simply say those male / female couples who cannot maintain the vowels of Marriage made before GOD. We will for the sake of limiting argument describe a non-religious numerical axiom GOD.  “Love, honor, and obey until death do you part.” Is the Vowel of marriage.

It might however be a more perfect state of the union to simply say those male / female couples who cannot maintain the vowels of Marriage made before GOD. We will for the sake of limiting argument describe a non-religious numerical axiom GOD.  “Love, honor, and obey until death do you part.” Is the Vowel of marriage.

• It has been asked before...

• @Dee First of all, that is defamation @Barnardot does not. Plus, watch your language, too. The word imbecile is an abelist word.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

First of all, that is defamation @Barnardot does not.

No it's not, you clot read his posts instead of being a pathic b-tt licker 

Plus, watch your language, too

Why don't you f-ck yourself you little dictator

. The word imbecile is an abelist word.

ABELIST ....ROFLMAO ......Read Barndoors writings and the only conclusion one could come to is he's an imbecile 
    theinfectedmaster
    @theinfectedmaster ;@Dee First of all, that is defamation @Barnardot ;does not. Plus, watch your language, too. The word imbecile is an abelist word.

I'm afraid that @Dee is escalating again which is his usual pattern then he will leave the site for a while to cool down again. But look at that stuff that he just put down about you above. Hes just about reached burn out now so by next week hell be gone as usual. He can call me an imbecile all he likes but it wont stop me from outing him on all the bullying and manical outbursts not to mention the constant liering he does. He couldn't lie straight in bed if he tried so I think when he quits this time he will have some time to re group and start taking his Ritalin again like hes supposed to.

theinfectedmaster
    @just_sayin ;What does '15' mean?

It means the number before 16 and the number after 14. So can you find some of your wackko exstream evidence that says 15 is a lobster telephone?

theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

• jackjack 458 Pts   -   edited December 2023

Hello the:

Not, the marriage per se, but the benefits that come along with it should definitely be ILLEGAL..  Why should married people get to pay LESS taxes than non married people??

excon

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @jack
    Why should married people get to pay LESS taxes than non married people??

By entering a Civil union / Mariage they are voluntarily presenting the government with names and title describing legal implication to the possible contributions to a United State Constitution posterity created by filed grievance. That includes Female specific amputation as women are then bound to a man who is legally independent for English law in America. The reasons may be different in other Countries or States which do not recognize the separation of English and in many cases international law made by the American Declaration of independence. All women of American have not been placed in a United State of Right describing then separated form English rule of criminal law.

jack said:

Hello the:

Not, the marriage per se, but the benefits that come along with it should definitely be ILLEGAL..  Why should married people get to pay LESS taxes than non married people??

excon

Are there significant social benefits to having a 2 parent home?  I'd say the answer is overwhelmingly yes.  Kids from a single parent home are more likely to:
    1) commit suicide
    2) go to prison
    3) drop out of school
    4) be poor when they grow up
    5) be delinquent
    6) join a gang
    7) have a baby in their teens
    8) more likely to have depression
    9) more likely to have mental issues
    10) black boys are 40% more to have hypertension when only 1 parent is present
    11) More likely to be unemployed
    12) score lower on IQ tests - @Bogan that one's for you

Also for every 1 percent increase in boys from a single parent home, adolescent violence goes up 3 percent in the neighborhood.  

These are just a few of the 70+ documented negative impacts to children who come from single parent homes (See Boy Crisis, Appendix B for full listing).   

• jackjack 458 Pts   -  

I am still waiting for the argument against heterosexual marriage to be made.  The benefits are many: social, mental, financial, health benefits, legal and recognition benefits, and benefits to offspring that come from a 2 parent home.
    Hello again, just:

The only thing negative about heterosexual marriage, is that, as a single person, I don't GET those rights.

excon
    jack said:

I am still waiting for the argument against heterosexual marriage to be made.  The benefits are many: social, mental, financial, health benefits, legal and recognition benefits, and benefits to offspring that come from a 2 parent home.
    Hello again, just:

The only thing negative about heterosexual marriage, is that, as a single person, I don't GET those rights.

excon
    Not sure if you want me to empathize with you, or offer you suggestions.  So know there is somebody out there for you, who will love you for who you are.  And don't forget to:
    1) Pray
    2) Try Tinder Platinum and
    3) Get a mail order bride
    @jack ;The only thing negative about heterosexual marriage, is that, as a single person, I don't GET those rights.

Has it ever occurred to you that those rights are the rights that single people have any way and the same with homo and lezo marriage s. It’s about giving every one the same equal rights.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

Just-sayin quote   12) score lower on IQ tests - @Bogan that one's for you

Sure is, thanks.      Your premise seems to be that it is the existence of one parent households which is the reason for the 12 societal problems you listed, which I concede is only partly true.

The problem is low IQ parents.     Low IQ girls are much more likely to get pregnant to low IQ boys at a much lower age than high IQ girls.    Low IQ boys abandon their girlfriends and leave the cost of financing their offspring’s welfare to the state.   Not only do low IQ girls get pregnant at an early age, they never seem to learn from their mistake and they keep on getting pregnant to low IQ boys, who they already know have no intention of providing for either themselves or their children.  Low IQ parents almost always have low IQ children, who do poorly at school to the point of being disruptive, and they drop out of school the first chance they get because they find the schoolwork too hard.   Low IQ teenagers are infinitely more prone towards serious criminal behaviour than high IQ teenagers.       Low IQ people are infinitely more prone to welfare dependency than high IQ people      Low IQ people are much more prone to preventable diseases than high IQ people, because they are much more prone to eating fatty, sugary, and high carbohydrate food, and they never exercise.  Low IQ people are much more prone to abuse alcohol as well as the abuse of every controlled substance that they can get their hands on.   Low IQ males are much more likely to engage in reckless, attention seeking behaviour which gets a lot of low IQ males receiving a Darwin Award.    Because of this, low IQ people have a much higher mortality rate than high IQ people do.  

Whereas low IQ people are part of every race and even class, some races, ethnicities, and classes are much more prone to low IQ behaviour because IQ is obviously linked to race and class.       In Australia, insurance companies offer differing insurance premiums to the inhabitants of different suburbs.    “Rich” suburbs full of mostly white or Asian people pay the lowest premiums as it is obvious that such people tend to be responsible and drive carefully.     The poorest areas pay the highest premiums because the young low IQ male inhabitants of these suburbs are noted for their often reckless and thrill seeking behaviour.    They are also far less prone than rich people to engage in insurance fraud.     Many suburbs tend to be race specific, and one suburb is Sydney which is infested with Lebanese people, is noted for it’s spectacular police chases of cars and for spectacular, high speed collisions.      Breeding with one’s cousins for generations obviously never did the Lebanese genome any good. 

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    wotansenFactfinder
    x87.png 369.9K
  • @jack

Are they rights or liberties?

If they are rights what kind are they?

The United States Constitutional Right describes them as legal Right much like palcing someone in prision oddly enough the couples are held in a United States Consitutional  state of the union with established justice. This is the reason many peole believe marraige is a contract and not a likelyhood.  Is this correct?
    @Bogan Do you really think that it’s appropriate to post pictures of your self? And I bet that isn’t you any way because there’s no way that some one of your half brain ways could look that good.
  • The problem with any society is it can find and create more problems then it can solve by vote.

The problem with any society is it can find, create, and vote more problems into existence faster than solving them by vote. A democratic vote on an imperfect state of the union doesn’t make it a more perfect state of the union, it implicates and exposes more people to the negligence the imperfection causes.