frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Those poor, poor Republicans...

Debate Information

Dear GOP:

Will you EVER wash the stink of Trump off you or your party?  Nahh..  Ain't gonna happen.

excon
Dreamer

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    There are lots and lots of books that devote an entire chapter or more just to Trump. This shows just how abnormally bad Trump is. He is not just another Bush jr.

Mistakes Were Made
    But Not by Me

How Fascism Works
    Trump has done so many questionable deeds and speeches that it is difficult to keep track of it all and summarize the worst of the orange one. 

30k lies over 4 years, anti-vaxxer, climate change denier, putting undocumented citizens into cages, crying wolf over and over with fake news Lügenpresse, racist actions before and during presidency, and more.

The pandemic was predicted and Trump blew it months before the first case.

"Two months before the novel coronavirus is thought to have begun its deadly advance in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program"

"The scientific community knew what was going to happen, not just in general but pretty specifically. They even warned about another novel coronavirus years ago."

"As we are approaching the end of the fourth year of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has killed close to 7 million people worldwide and 1.2 million in just the US alone, both estimates being almost certainly significant undercounts of the true toll,"

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/trust-in-science-and-vaccines-continues-to-decline-why/

Trump must be held accountable for his vile actions.

jackOpenminded
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Even traditional Democrat voters are realising that things were much better when Donald Trump was President.     What Dreamer is unable to comprehend, is that Trump is a moderate..     If the loony left keeps buggring up the USA, then somebody a lot more radical than Trump could well be elected into office.     More and more people are getting thoroughly fed up of the woke world, and they can see how rotten and corrupt the Democrats have become.     
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    Bogan said:

What Dreamer is unable to comprehend, is that Trump is a moderate..   
    Hello Bogan:

DU*DE!  I'm starting to worry about you.  You SAY in order to be taken seriously on this website, you MUST use more than 350 words..  

And, then you post a short and snarly zinger...  Just like your mentor does - ME!

Bwa, ah ah ha ha ha ha ..

excon

DreamerFactfinderZeusAres42
  • FactfinderFactfinder 777 Pts   -  
    I really hoped you'd have an answer @jack for why things were so much better for the average citizen under Trump. Yes, the petulant snarling buffoon, yet we were better off. Could it be that you fall under the catagory mindlessly praising Biden because after causing prices to sore across board purposely in order to force Americans into ev's, he allowed them to come back down a fraction of the increase he malicioulsy caused in the first place?

Have you heard the news about the Orange one doubling down on the Jan 4th capital hill riots?

He is even more anti-democratic than I thought.
    FactfinderZeusAres42
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited January 5
    Dreamer said:

Have you heard the news about the Orange one doubling down on the Jan 4th capital hill riots?

@Dreamer, you understand that the Biden and Kamala Harris campaign's paid the bail of BLM rioters right?  You know that the vast majority of BLM rioters had their charges dropped and were never held accountable for their crimes.  

Some of the January 6th 'rioters' weren't even aware there was a riot going on, and security even held the door open to the capital building to let them in, and were in actuality wrongly charged.  
    Factfinder
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  

@Dreamer, you understand that the Biden and Kamala Harris campaign's paid the bail of BLM rioters right?  You know that the vast majority of BLM rioters had their charges dropped and were never held accountable for their crimes.  

Some of the January 6th 'rioters' weren't even aware there was a riot going on, and security even held the door open to the capital building to let them in, and were in actuality wrongly charged.  
    Hello just:

Having read the above, you strike me as a fellow who asserts that Trump was PROVEN innocent in the "Russia, Russia, Russia" scandal.  

While it's true, he wasn't convicted, but NOT because he wasn't guilty..  It was because the Senate needed 66 votes to convict, and they only got 57.  He skated by the skin of his teeth.  57 Senators voting to convict is a LONG, LONG way from being proven innocent.

You knew that, right???

excon
    Dreamer
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    jack said:

Hello just:

Having read the above, you strike me as a fellow who asserts that Trump was PROVEN innocent in the "Russia, Russia, Russia" scandal.  

While it's true, he wasn't convicted, but NOT because he wasn't guilty..  It was because the Senate needed 66 votes to convict, and they only got 57.  He skated by the skin of his teeth.  57 Senators voting to convict is a LONG, LONG way from being proven innocent.

You knew that, right???

excon
    Actually the DOJ found that there was no basis for the Russian collusion charge, which originated from the Hillary Clinton campaign.  See

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open

The NYTs was given a Nobel prize for their saying Trump colluded with Russia.  We know now that they knew the Hillary Clinton campaign was lying, but spread the lie anyway.
  • @jack
    Will you EVER wash the stink of Trump off you or your party?  Nahh..  Ain't gonna happen.

Every person who votes in America is a republican we the people may never wash the stink of a lot of peoples conduct of the republic it is the cost of a search for a more perfect state of the union. 

Dreamer said:

Oh come on now. We all know lefties don't care about rioting. Hell your side openly supported and promoted antifa and blm thugs raping, burning, looting and killing, even supplying bricks; all to show solidarity for a violent home invading crimminal who came across a bad cop while having commited another crime; finally getting the bad end of the stick for a change. Don't pretend to care about Jan 6 when half the people there had no clue a riot had begun. I take it you have no excuses for why things were so much better over all when Trump was president?  
  • OpenmindedOpenminded 194 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: you understand that the Biden and Kamala Harris campaign's paid the bail of BLM rioters right? 

@Just_sayin
    You understand that the Biden and Kamala Harris campaign's paid the bail of BLM rioters right?  You know that the vast majority of BLM rioters had their charges dropped and were never held accountable for their crimes.  

No it is not true that the Biden and Harris campaign paid the bail of BLM rioters. Where are you getting this information?

And the vast majority of protesters were arrested but for low-level offenses. Charges were dropped like breaking curfew and other low-level charges as they lacked evidence. 

Well, I´m sure ¨some¨ that were involved in the J6 riots initially were not aware, but got caught up in the excitement and adopted gang mentality quickly.  There is no evidence that a security guard opened the door for the rioters.

Just_saying. I´m concerned about where you get your information. This is a sign that disinformation is being freely disseminated. Please try to climb out of your familiar bubble. Trump will not win. Americans simply do not want him as a leader. He created nothing but chaos for four years. You will need to face this fact and move forward and pick another team.

jackDreamer
    Snopes, NYT... You do realize every liberal organization you list has been busted lying, right? hahahaha  Well known.@Openminded
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1126 Pts   -   edited January 5
    @Openminded

"Trump will not win. He created nothing but chaos for four years."

Im not really sure you can factually say that.  When he entered his presidency people were majorly concerned about ISIS, North Korea. He pulled our military out of certain areas. The economy was booming.

Currently we have a conflict in Ukraine, a terrible pull from Afghanistan where the taliban took over, Israel Hamas conflict, and major concerns over conflict with China.  Not to mention an inflation and housing nightmare. Life seems far more chaotic now.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    @Just_sayin
    You understand that the Biden and Kamala Harris campaign's paid the bail of BLM rioters right?  You know that the vast majority of BLM rioters had their charges dropped and were never held accountable for their crimes.  

No it is not true that the Biden and Harris campaign paid the bail of BLM rioters. Where are you getting this information?

And the vast majority of protesters were arrested but for low-level offenses. Charges were dropped like breaking curfew and other low-level charges as they lacked evidence. 

Well, I´m sure ¨some¨ that were involved in the J6 riots initially were not aware, but got caught up in the excitement and adopted gang mentality quickly.  There is no evidence that a security guard opened the door for the rioters.

Just_saying. I´m concerned about where you get your information. This is a sign that disinformation is being freely disseminated. Please try to climb out of your familiar bubble. Trump will not win. Americans simply do not want him as a leader. He created nothing but chaos for four years. You will need to face this fact and move forward and pick another team.

Why did you lie?

Regarding Biden's campaign paying bail for BLM rioters:

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

Regarding Harris:

Minnesota bail fund promoted by Kamala Harris freed convict now charged with murder

Harris did not DIRECTLY pay the bail.  members of her campaign paid a bail organization who paid the bale of BLM rioters. She also publicly promoted her supporters to give to the bail of BLM rioters. Be honest.  You think some riots are good riots and support them.

There were about 450 BLM riots during the summer of 2020.  These riots lead to the deaths of 25 people.  Billions in damage were done.  Over 1000 buildings were damaged.  Too many who engaged in criminal activity were let go rather than prosecuted in the BLM riots.  This happened because Democrat controlled cities put their politics before the safety of their citizens.
    Factfinder
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  

Hello O:

Lemme see, there's facts, and there's alternative facts.  That was a phrase Trump counselor, Kellyanne Conway tried to get away with on Meet the Press in January 22, 2017, ...

We have a perfect example in this thread.. Will it EVER change???  I think not.  Cults tend to outlive their creators, as in Scientology..

excon
    Argument Topic: Im not really sure you can factually say that.

@MichaelElpers

Do you believe Trump lost the 2020 election?
    Argument Topic: Lemme see, there's facts, and there's alternative facts.

@jack
    Oh I remember. Debating a trump supporter, is like talking to an infant. They´re so far up his greedy butt they can´t think straight. This sick narcissist has an insatiable need for adoration and power. Using Hitler tactics, he´s bamboozled all of them. 11 of his associates are charged with crimes. 378 who ¨fight like hell¨ for him to ¨stop the steal¨ are incarcerated, with many more to come.  His foot soldiers all go to jail, while he, the mastermind and ring leader gets a free pass and their money for his legal fees. I heard him on Fox (yes I listen occasionally to help me understand where his supporters get their info)  He´s selling trading cards with his pictures on them for $99 per card. A president selling trading cards so he can profit off his supporters. Sweet Je--s--u--s. Are we living in dystopia?
    jack
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1126 Pts   -  
    @Openminded

I think it's most probable he lost the vote count. I also think there is evidence in twitter files, laptop story, etc that displays government involvement/censorship that could have changed the outcome.

That doesnt change the facts of the previous post.
    Argument Topic: I think it's most probable he lost the vote count.

@MichaelElpers

You think it´s ¨probable¨ trump lost?
    It does not change your post, correcgt.
    But it changed my mind to debate Trump with those who are still in denial of reality.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1126 Pts   -  
    @Openminded

Yeah i said its probable he lost.  With the amount of stuff government has covered up and lied about in the past, even things surrounding Trump, Im not sure why anyone would find it totally inconceivable.

What is the world are you talking about? I doubt this could pass a fact check. Besides its the communist technique of whataboutism. 

Comparing the capital hill rioters some of who were the terrorist group Proud Boys is a false analogy and I consider it extreme right pro-Proud Boys propaganda.

When somebody has such extreme points of view it becomes a pseudo-debate.  Best just DNFTT. A debate requires two people who are at least half rational and open minded.

John Milton was a fan of free and open discussion that the truth would prevail. Yet, unfair tactics destroy the debate format.

Also, it seems a mighty coincidence that just as another user gets banned you reactivate your dormant account and use phrases of the same user that was banned. I think your Dee welcome to my mute list.

jack
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -