frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is drilling good or bad?

Debate Information

We've been drilling and pumping oil out deep within earths surface. Water too from reserves buried deep beneath. Could all this pumping be bad for earth? Could this inner layer between earths core and the surface be a filter that balances earths atmosphere?. Are we in for some major weather changes as we deplete these reserves?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited January 6
    If I had to guess, i would say that the oil, water, and other reserves being pumped out are actually essential to the balance of surface temperature and weather on earths surface.

No one is asking you to guess what are you guesses based on? Leave the science to scientists.
  • TenohtlictlRodriguezLozanoTenohtlictlRodriguezLozano 13 Pts   -   edited January 6
    Im just speculating that oil reserves cool surface temperature. Without it there may be some negative effects.
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -  
    @TenohtlictlRodriguezLozano

Im just speculating that oil reserves cool surface temperature. Without it there may be some negative effects.

I know what you said so show me the science? As speculation like guessing means without firm evidence.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ;As speculation like guessing means without firm evidence.

An your surely an expert on that subject and certainly have a right to tell others dont you? Just look at all the firm evidences you have posted before. Like you have a squeeky clean reputation for throughly researching your topics and double checking your sauces and screwtinizing all the evidence and then double checking that the sites are not scams and that the evidence is not doctored and false. And like you have never been kicked off for misleading evidence and dishonesty and trolling have you? Like your a new member and your 100% honest and all your evidence is totally firm and no nonsents isnt it?

Joeseph
    And pigs fly.
    @Barnardot

Wow! If someone ever finds out what you're on about please let me know.
    @Barnardot

Leave your mum out of this.
    @Joeseph ;If someone ever finds out what you're on about please let me know.

Every one here including you knows that I am on to you getting kicked off this site once and for all. 

If you had shown some signs of mending your ways by stopping your horrible lieing and obsurd offensive false claims we would let it slide but that’s not the case the campaign is back on again in case you have nt noticed. So get lost.

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited January 8
    @Barnardot

Every one here including you knows that I am on to you getting kicked off this site once and for all. 

I'm very much on here you clot , do you understand what " kicking off" even means.

If you had shown some signs of mending your ways by stopping your horrible lieing and obsurd offensive false claims we would let it slide but that’s not the case the campaign is back on again in case you have nt noticed

Who is " we"? Ha, ha how utterly hilarious the wonderful Dee has left the site by his choice 2 weeks now and you still rant about him 24/7 you're totally obsessed buddy.

" the campaign is back on" ROFLMAO.

. So get lost.

You seem very angry and pretty much totally obsessed with Dee or is it because you still cannot get over the whippings he dished out to you on a daily basis.

Maybe you should stop buying fake crap of TEMU ......also what is it you have against psychologists?

• Hey!. If anyone is going to do any drilling here, its gona be me. 

Close this mf post soriyah
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @Barnardot

I'm very much on here you clot , do you understand what " kicking off" even means.

If you had shown some signs of mending your ways by stopping your horrible lieing and obsurd offensive false claims we would let it slide but that’s not the case the campaign is back on again in case you have nt noticed

Who is " we"? Ha, ha how utterly hilarious the wonderful Dee has left the site by his choice 2 weeks now and you still rant about him 24/7 you're totally obsessed buddy.

" the campaign is back on" ROFLMAO.

. So get lost.

You seem very angry and pretty much totally obsessed with Dee or is it because you still cannot get over the whippings he dished out to you on a daily basis.

Maybe you should stop buying fake crap of TEMU ......also what is it you have against psychologists?

If Dee left on his own why does his avatar say "banned"? Would he have just simply quit posting?
    @Factfinder @Joseph ;If Dee left on his own why does his avatar say "banned"? Would he have just simply quit posting?

Exactly. It is just that he has got him self in to being a compulsive lier he lies about every single thing now. Like I mean every thing with out exception. People who are dishonest and cant be trusted to say any thing do not belong on a debating website and he will get banned again. Changing your IP address doesnt work by the way Mr Lier Boy Joeseph. Whatch what happens next. Just sayin. Oh talking of whitch.....

@Factfinder

If Dee left on his own why does his avatar say "banned"? Would he have just simply quit posting?

Dee left of his own account , he asked for the ban to let it be known he won't be back. Reason being because of persistent 24 /7 stalking and trolling by Barnadot and 2 others.

Just look at Barnadots posts in most everyone one of them he calls his opponent a " lier" and claims every link posted is "bogus". Read his posts yourself and see.
    @Barnardot

Exactly. It is just that he has got him self in to being a compulsive lier he lies about every single thing now.

Dee is gone 2 weeks and your that obsessed with him you're still talking about him.

Like I mean every thing with out exception

Why don't you put up or ? Why not prove your claims? You cannot and never do.

. People who are dishonest and cant be trusted to say any thing do not belong on a debating website and he will get banned again

Well that's you to a tee, you cannot back your false claims up.

. Changing your IP address doesnt work by the way Mr Lier Boy Joeseph.

You call everyone a " lier" you're totally obsessed with Dee , you're on about him 24/7

Whatch what happens next. Just sayin. Oh talking of whitch.....

Yeah ......watch as Barndot runs of calling someone else a " lier and says " yur using bogooose cites "