frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is the presidential race baked in?

Debate Information

Hello:

Is there anyone left in the electorate who's persuadable?  Even with the election being several months off, I think both sides are baked in..  I don't know a single MAGA person who'd change their mind, and I don't know any libs who would either. 

So, what are we messing around for?  Let's have the election tomorrow.  ;)

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    If that means "is President Trump going to win?"      Of course he is.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Bogan ;If that means "is President Trump going to win?"      Of course he is.

Well you are proberly right there lol :) because when you analize the hole situation you will find that he is baked in many states. And you will notice all so that his bakers all have a shite load of money. Like for example a good example would be Sheldon Adelson pretty much bakes trump all the way which seels it for Nevada. And thats what its all about in politics here because you dont get no where with out your bakers.

• The United States of America does not have Presidential races anymore they are votes on Executive officer. It does solve the issue of a female President as the Executive officer is not described as a "He" specifically. On the other hand, it still means a women has yet been declared independent form British Criminal law.

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87 ;On the other hand, it still means a women has yet been declared independent form British Criminal law.

This is a mute point that you’re pointing out because look at Hillary Clinton. She should have won over Trump at the time but at the time people didn’t trust her because of all the pedo allergations going on against her. Weather or not they were justified the thing is that mud sticks and also being a woman she just could not brake the glass sealing.

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited January 23
    @Barnardot

This is a mute point that you’re pointing out because look at Hillary Clinton.

I will not comment on the past election as I have already stated by American Constitution neither are or had been fit for office of President of the United States of America. The only thing clear is that the American Armed Services with the aid of the Congress, Senate and all those who have sat in the oval office have abolished the American Presidency using imported less perfect criminal laws into the American Justice system. It breaks my heart.

Two words, Zero Confidence. I will be voting to impeach or not. I want nothing to do with any connection to political officers through the act of  American voting, the vast incompetence of lack to common defense has made it impossible to cast a vote.

• America didn't lose four Presidents Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William Mckinley, and John F Kennedy to assassination America lost the right that all men or all women could ever be created as equal by their creator. A perfect right.