frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Are europeans the only people who aren't racist?

Debate Information

So, Europeans or 'whites' in america suffer through constant racism.  Not a day goes by where we are not accused of racism toward another group. Yet  literallly the ONLY people in the entire world who lets other races immigrate from their incredibly crappy countries is, your guessed it, europeans. When afhanistans needed to flee, europe, canada and the usa took them in. Who takes in the immigrants from south america? yep, the usa. No other people do this. When people fled Uganda from the genocide did they go to asia? nope! they went to the usa, a former EUROPEAN COUNTRY. Are europeans or 'whites' the least racist group in the world?  I say yes. 
ZeusAres42

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    I second that.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited January 29
    Bogan said: I second that.

@Bogan ofc you do. Or should I call you @AntiRioter?

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @AntiRioter what your got to realize is that the USA is not just We as in Europeans but it is multi cultural which includes whites nigs slopes spicks reds yids turban heads curry munchers and just about every race and culture on earth. So it’s not so much about us as in you and them. It is about all of us and when you stand out and analyse it in the end you will see that we are all the same people.
  • AntiRioterAntiRioter 37 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

so you’re only rebuttal is to imply 2 people agreeing on one topic are the same person? Grow up  
  • AntiRioterAntiRioter 37 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot sorry but that was weird, racist and I have no idea what you’re even trying to say 
  • @ZeusAres42

so you’re only rebuttal is to imply 2 people agreeing on one topic are the same person? Grow up  
    whatever you @Bogan ;)

• GrooufGroouf 7 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot we are all the same specy with inherent bias toward protecting our territories and private property. But we are also all different and some are more generous than others. Occidental culture is the less violent and more generous in my opinion. But abusing others generosity is bad.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @AntiRioter ;sorry but that was weird, racist and I have no idea what you’re even trying to say 

That's quiet all right. I can very well under stand why you have no idea what I'm even trying to say. After all all you have is half a brain. Would that be right?

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited January 31
    @Groouf ;Occidental culture is the less violent and more generous in my opinion.

I reckon that you hit the nail right on the heed there. We don't choose what culture were born in to at all. But weather or not its accidental the fact is that we accept what we are and are proud of it. And lets face it that most births are accidental any way and thats why people like that are less violent and more generous because they accept there position in life.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

@Bogan ofc you do. Or should I call you @AntiRioter?

To Zues.      I have no idea what "ofc" means?   I looked at your posted image and could not make head nor tail of it.   What on earth is it supposed to represent?      You seem to be suggesting that I am also 'antirioter?"    If that is the case, then that is just another one of your schizophrenic delusions.   

Getting back on topic.    It is only the European people who are supposed to allow the cultures of every woe begotten dysfunctional race to dilute their superior culture.     No other culture in the world would tolerate themselves becoming a minority within their own territories.   
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    So, Europeans or 'whites' in america suffer through constant racism.  Not a day goes by where we are not accused of racism toward another group. Yet  literallly the ONLY people in the entire world who lets other races immigrate from their incredibly crappy countries is, your guessed it, europeans. When afhanistans needed to flee, europe, canada and the usa took them in. Who takes in the immigrants from south america? yep, the usa. No other people do this. When people fled Uganda from the genocide did they go to asia? nope! they went to the usa, a former EUROPEAN COUNTRY. Are europeans or 'whites' the least racist group in the world?  I say yes. 
    I am open to the idea that, statistically, white people are less racist than other groups - but what you are saying is just not true. Developed countries actually have far more restrictive immigration policies than most developing countries. It is VERY easy to move to Chad and live there: just bribe a couple of officials (and the bribe amounts are going to be laughable), and you are good. The reason people do not move there is not because they cannot, but because they do not want to.

Why do people from Papua New Guinea flee to Australia in droves, but the opposite flow is negligible? Is it because Papua New Guinea kicks all Aussies out? Hah, they love it when Aussies come there - but Aussies never stay for more than a couple of weeks, because they have far better places to be.

Regarding genocide, you probably meant Rwanda, did you not? The countries that took the largest numbers of refugees were Congo and Tanzania (for a total of hundreds of thousands). I cannot find how many refugees the US took, but between 1990 and 2000 less than 1,500 Rwandans arrivedin the US, according to this https://publications.iom.int/system/files/pdf/PUB2023-008-EL-Mapping-the-Rwandan-Diaspora-in-the-US.pdf

I think you should revise evidence in support of your argument. ;)