frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are Grills A Doolie Substitute?

Debate Information

I remember that it wasn't long a go that guys used to go for cars with real huge engines to show off probably because they wanted to make up for having it small down stairs.

But then car makers started putting in smaller and smaller engines in cars and even though there more powerful they don't have the same sort of appeal when you want to pull the chicks.

So look at what's happening now. Every new model that comes out has a bigger grill than the last model and the car makers are trying to make the biggest grills. So are big grills the new show off when your trying to make up for missing out when God handed out the penises?
Factfinder

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 777 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

You got a way for making a point for sure. 
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

So are big grills the new show off when your trying to make up for missing out when God handed out the penises?
    Hello B:

I wouldn't know..  I have to keep my doolie tucked into my sock.

excon

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ;You got a way for making a point for sure. 

Well theres a lot of truth to the point I pointed out dont you think? Guys are all ways absessed with there dikes and cars have all ways been a way for guys who are under endowered to drive a big muscle car to pull the chicks. So nower days its not so much about whats under the hood but whats in front of the hood. Just look at the size of those grills. But what will be interesting is what will happen when all cars are electric? No more grills. What are the street boys going to do then to show off?

Just as an interesting thing to point out is this and see what you think of what Im implying here. Okay so whats regarded as the most beautiful car in the world and the most sort after ever is the E Type Jaguar right. And theres no doubt about it that it is one all mighty phallic symbol on wheels right? 

Jaguar E-type Series 2 buyers guide - Prestige  Performance Car

Then there was the Edsel which was totally ugly and and the biggest flop of all time. And what did the grill look like?

Ford Edsel Ranger 1959  Edsel Ford motor company Ford motor

I'll say no more. What do you reckon?

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @jack ;I wouldn't know..  I have to keep my doolie tucked into my sock.

Well thats pretty ominous. Is that because when you play socker that you dribble a lot?