frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

In this Debate

Should We re Introduce This?

Debate Information

A long way a go we had the Barnardot Help Desk. Any one could just simply lay down there issues about any thing in life and I would take an objective look and tell them what they should do moving forward and they could then go to a totally new level of existence. 

The response was over welming and I had to let it go but now I am prepared to give it another go with renewed fever and venom. Heres an example that I did.
@GnosticChristian ;I see that I lack the I.Q. to keep up to what I see as a lie

Well this is where I can help here. I used to have an open topic that was uber popular called the Barnardot Help Desk and I'm thinking of openining it up again owing to popular demand.

What it is in your case is that your lack of IQ is due to what scientists have discovered. Its due to a spacific gene called vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2). There are heaps of confirmed medical papers on it which you can google and confirm that people who gravitate to wierd things such as religion and other spiritual things are actually born with this gene. And they have found that all of these people have lower IQs than normal people. They actually give a Nick name to this gene. The God gene. So what stands out with all these studies is that religious people have to ignore a hole heap of things about the real world such as science and have to ignore a hole heap of real good novels like Harry Potter and there not allowed to watch things on TV like the Good Guy. 

Then theres all the other stuff they have to keep a way from. So in the end it all buils up and they miss out on education and there IQ suffers in the end.

So I leave it to you to make the right life choice on this matter.

https://debateisland.com/discussion/9386/christianity

So as you can see there is nothing pushy about it and the only condition is that every one has to hang there egos on the door before entering this room because were going to face the situation at hand head on with no bars holed. 

So bring it on. Who wants to go next?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot Well here is a case in point where I helped sort some one else and put the hole thing in to perspctive.

@MichaelElpers Openminded I think your confused on what evidence is. 
    Were not confused at all. It was court evidence and those people were convicted.
    It is you who are confused as to what evidence is. The link you gave is not evidence at all because it is extreme and manipulated and biased as you know and pointed out to you all ready. You can keep on asking the same questions over and over again but that doesnt changed the fact. Those people are extremists who force there whacky cruel beliefs on normal descent society and they were dealt with the right way. They have no right at all to do what they did.