frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why is there an explosion of interest in UFO's and Alien life among us?

Debate Information

There are no "aliens" as human kind defines them or believes them to be. All that mankind sees and declares as a UFO or an "alien" is the interaction between the Spiritual Realm and the Physical Realm and these interactions will increase in frequency and in intensity as we approach the 2nd-Advent of Messiah to Mount Olivet and the initiation of His Millennial Kingdom. Human kind catches glimpses of the demonic world and the angelic world as the spiritual war between good and evil rages on around us and through us (Ephesians 6:10-20).

Such "alien" manifestations are well documented in Genesis 3 with Eve's interaction with Satan (Ezekiel 28:11+) and Ezekiel's vision Ezekiel 1. Abraham's interaction with Elohim in Genesis 22 and Jacob's encounter in Genesis 32-33; Sodom and Gomorrah and the angelic presence there; The Mount of Transfiguration (Matthew 17).

We are explicitly warned by the Holy Spirit to NOT deny kindness and hospitality to strangers as some have entertained angels unaware.

English Standard Version
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13:2

Jesus explains that His Kingdom is NOT of this Realm.... but there exists around us, through us, a Realm that is more tangible, REAL, interactive, infinitely superior, to this present finite Realm of Time which will be consumed by fire, remolded, purified, made ready as a foundation for the New Jerusalem (2 Peter 3:7-10; Revelation 21).

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw Well I think that there definitely more interest in aliens but  this is my theory.

You see there are many people in our society who have lower IQs than normal people and they have a buit in predisposition to believe in far out whacko things. A bit like flies swarming on to a freshly laid doggy dodoo. This has been scientifically proven and the inherited gene these people have is called vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2).

So we also look at the fact that over the years people have been leaving religion in the droves mainly because I think that they got sick of all that doom and gloom stuff. So they have to have some thing for there wobbly jello minds to lock on to so why not aliens. It is much more fascinating and positive and exciting.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot ; Religions kill the soul...like the religion of Atheism kills mind, body and soul...it is the wise who leave them and the foolish who die in them.

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited February 2
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;Religions kill the soul

Well I think you might be dissing a lot of people there especially those who live down south. 

Your got to remember that thats where all our modern music comes from and all thos people were deeply religious and all that grate music came from those churches and even today soul music is strong and living. You will never kill the soul. Oh yeaah now listen up ya all I just want to thank the lorrrrd for another day of living. Oh yeahh haleluyah oh yeaah.

@Barnardot ; Religion is deadly...only faith in Jesus saves the soul from death in Hell.

• FactfinderFactfinder 777 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot ;

Dang you sure got a way with words. "flies swarming on to a freshly laid doggy dodoo"  Come on, the bible's got to be worth more than that. If you were in the woods and had to go no.2 wouldn't you be glad if you carried a bible?
  • PorfirioDiazPorfirioDiaz 33 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw Well I think that there definitely more interest in aliens but  this is my theory.

You see there are many people in our society who have lower IQs than normal people and they have a buit in predisposition to believe in far out whacko things. A bit like flies swarming on to a freshly laid doggy dodoo. This has been scientifically proven and the inherited gene these people have is called vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2).

So we also look at the fact that over the years people have been leaving religion in the droves mainly because I think that they got sick of all that doom and gloom stuff. So they have to have some thing for there wobbly jello minds to lock on to so why not aliens. It is much more fascinating and positive and exciting.

I strongly urge you to back your claims and prove to yourself that what you really believe is true by playing the quioija board. Play it, then come back and tell us what you really believe in then.
  • PorfirioDiazPorfirioDiaz 33 Pts   -   edited February 3
    I wouldnt call it an explosion. There has been a lot more news coverage on UFO's than in the past few years mainly because the United States for the first time has acknowledged their existence and military reporting numerous encounters. It could be that the time sits perfect for the use of new military technology that could be used to spy on countries under the disguise of "aliens". For whatever time being that is. While it lasts, the US might see it more useful to spy now and be exposed later. It could be the US using new technology who really knows until we actually know right. China has been able to create technology which can paint an almost credible object in the sky sort of like the lights used in ww2 to spot aircraft. Never underestimate peoples potential out there. There really are geniuses out there born from selective pregnancies between 2 smart parents such as engineers and scientists. These kids are not born naturally but in a lab and thus do not relate to ordinary humans because of it. They are extremely intelligent.

Another reason for the increase in UFO topics is because people have been aloof for a minute now distracted from the world they call home work and phone. So this is like entertainment for those whos been on auto pilot. Everyone gets to share an opinion because there is not right or wrong answer.

How is it that we can communicate and keep in contact with a space shuttle flying since 1977 reaching all the way near Jupiter, send it commands and transmit data back to earth but i cant get any reception in the bathroom of my house.
    @Factfinder ;If you were in the woods and had to go no.2 wouldn't you be glad if you carried a bible?

Yeah and I know where your going with that one. Unless it was printed on the finest softest rice paper. You know so that when your flicking over the pages in church it doesnt make a noise. But Then I wouldnt consider it. I would rather wipe my ace on a hand full of poison ivy. Mind you if I got lost in the woods it would make a grate fire starter.

RickeyHoltsclaw
    @Barnardot ;  The words articulated within that Bible that you disparage in your spiritual arrogance and ignorance will judge you soon...you might at least attempt to not blaspheme and show your servitude to Satan in such a boisterous manner. 

@PorfirioDiaz ;playing the quioija board. Play it, then come back and tell us what you really believe in then.

I have and its a load of stu pid superstitious crap.

RickeyHoltsclaw