frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are you a loyal, fearful, obedient foot soldier of Trump?

Debate Information

Here is one of his very important presidential speeches. Go to about 3 hours in where he predictably has inspired his subservient followers. And get back to me on one thing in his speech that he says will help America.

They repeat almost verbatim his own hateful words. Like Hitler, trump supporters are simply now mindless, owned, pack mentality, obedient followers. Disgusting and vile. You´ll also hear many of the very same things that you all spew out. The two-tiered justice system, fake news, Barack HUSSEIIIN Obama, spreading hatred and mocking our present President, calling desperate people ¨ILLEGALS¨. 

And THIS is who you´ll vote for? A disgusting vile, hate-filled, narcissist? Listen to him. Does he sound like a man who is concerned about America? 

He mocks every one of you. He simply cannot believe his luck that you actually support him and give him more power. He makes fun of YOU daily. He cons you. And you all are what is destroying America.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2849216/watch-live-donald-trump-speaks-south-carolina-rally/

Oh but you can all go the Virgin Islands with him - together. Don´t forget your weapons.

jack

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @Openminded ;  I fully support President Trump and his "America First" agenda. I believe he loves America as I do...he is willing to give-up a billionaire life-style and debase himself in politics in order to pursue sustainable mores, norms, values, that will promote a sustainable future for my beautiful grandson and my children.

• OpenmindedOpenminded 194 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

hahahahahaha. Another loyal foot soldier. HEIL!

You forgot to mention that he washes his hands after peeing.

You can´t get any dumber than this.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw.

How many $99 trading cards of trump as a cowboy did you buy? ahhahahahahahahahha
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

hahahahahaha. Another loyal foot soldier. HEIL!

You forgot to mention that he washes his hands after peeing.

You can´t get any dumber than this.

@Openminded ; I'm a Marine...washing your hands subsequent urination is optional. Donald Trump is America's only hope for sustainability...if Biden or a Democrat liberal progressive enters the Oval Office for four-more years, America is done as a Constitutional Republic.

@Rickey

I´ll fight to the end to ensure trump does not get back in.

I don´t care how weak Biden and the Dems are. They are not evil like trump.

You go ahead Rickey and be a loyal follower of a sick narcissist. You be a good little subservient boy to trump. You continue handing over money to him. Just like a good boy.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited February 12
    @Rickey

I´ll fight to the end to ensure trump does not get back in.

I don´t care how weak Biden and the Dems are. They are not evil like trump.

You go ahead Rickey and be a loyal follower of a sick narcissist. You be a good little subservient boy to trump. You continue handing over money to him. Just like a good boy.

@Openminded ;   1) Of course you will...you serve the darkness of the World...you have no idea what is necessary for the sustainability of America and its people...you will forth and labor till our Nation is 3rd-World our posterity suffers in the pits of poverty.

2) Please explain one "evil" thing Trump has done to you, America, the American people?

3) Approximately 99% of politicians are narcissists...what is your point?

BTW: Please include @rickeyholtsclaw when commenting directly to me so I receive your notification and not a general comment. Thank you

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    Over the weekend we saw several Democrats make the outrageous claim that Biden is 'sharp'.  Anyone who claims Biden is sharp, isn't or is lying.  Either way, the press and Democrats have to go if they have

• defended his mental acuity
    • defended Bidenflation,
    • defended his open borders policy,
    • supported his desire to keep poor Black children chained to failed public schools denying them school choice
    • turned the other way as illegal labor cost low skilled legal workers wages
    • supported racist AA and DEI policies
    • attacked women for pointing out that it is unfair for biological men to compete against women in sports
    • attacked parents for not wanting pro-pedophile materials in public grade schools
    • supported Biden policies that cost job or made rent, energy, and food higher

RickeyHoltsclaw
    bye.gif 761.2K
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Not A Good Thing

Trump would destroy NATO for Putin.
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold
    Really? He's do all that just for me?
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    RickeyHoltsclaw said:

@Openminded ; I'm a Marine...

Hello Rickey:

Nahh..  You're a jar head..  Sailors like me routinely beat the crap outta jar head a**holes like you.

And, then you became a corrupt cop..  Du*de!

excon
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    Trump would destroy NATO for Putin.
    Pay attention.  NATO countries who are not spending on their own military and the ones who are destroying themselves.  They expect the USA to have to be their military.  That's the issue and Trump is right that NATO countries have an obligation to have their own strong militaries because of Russia.  

The same leftists who are saying Trump is wrong for confronting NATO countries who have broken their promises, and want the US military to defend all of Europe, are also the ones who want to defund the police and the military.  Can't make this stuff up.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Openminded ;    They are not evil like trump.

That is the most interesting difference between leftists and conservatives.     Conservatives think that their opponents are naive or misguided.   Leftists think that their opponent are evil.