frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Children who perish in death of the body - are they secure in Eternity in Elohim?

Debate Information

Concerning "Children" who pass into Eternity via death of the body - are they secure in Elohim?

Discussion,

Children who pass into Eternity before having attained an age of reason sufficient to discern right from wrong, good from evil, lacking the cognitive ability to discern our Creator's sovereignty over their life, these are secure in Jesus as "where there is no law, there is no sin" (Romans 4:15; 5:13); in other words, if one lacks the cognitive maturity or ability to discern the consequences of the law, they are not culpable before Elohim. This same eternal security extends to the mentally deficient, handicapped, as Elohim's compassion finds no culpability in those unable to discern His spiritual law written upon the heart.

This same truism extends to man's criminal and civil laws as adjudicatory standards categorize "juvenile law" as wholly distinct from laws that pertain to adults. Man's law also considers mental illness, contingent upon severity, as an affirmative "defense to prosecution."

Jesus confirms the eternal security of children in Matthew 19:14 as Jesus tells us that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to the child and that unless we humble ourselves and come to the Father as a little child by faith, we will not enter the Kingdom (Matthew 18:4).

Also, King David made an interesting confession subsequent the death of his infant son. David testified that the child would not return to him but that he would go to the child upon death of his body indicating David's knowledge through the Holy Spirit that the child was in the presence of Elohim and when David exhaled his last, he would be with his son in the Kingdom (2 Samuel 12:19-23).

It is interesting to note that in Numbers 14:29, Elohim warned the unfaithful of Israel that those 20-years of age and older, according to the census, would perish in the wilderness due their unfaithfulness. We do NOT know what the "age of accountability" is for our youth today but the Father knows the cognitive ability of each, He alone discerns this and judges accordingly.

Elohim warned,

28 So tell them: As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you exactly as I heard you say. 29 Your bodies will fall in this wilderness— all who were numbered in the census, everyone twenty years of age or older— because you have grumbled against Me. 30 Surely none of you will enter the land in which I swore to settle you, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun.… (Numbers 14).

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Concerning "Children" who pass into Eternity via death of the body - are they secure in Elohim?

Discussion,

Children who pass into Eternity before having attained an age of reason sufficient to discern right from wrong, good from evil, lacking the cognitive ability to discern our Creator's sovereignty over their life, these are secure in Jesus as "where there is no law, there is no sin" (Romans 4:15; 5:13); in other words, if one lacks the cognitive maturity or ability to discern the consequences of the law, they are not culpable before Elohim. This same eternal security extends to the mentally deficient, handicapped, as Elohim's compassion finds no culpability in those unable to discern His spiritual law written upon the heart.

It is a proven fact this kind of thinking has led fellow deluded followers of yours to murder their babies to get them into heaven. You should be ashamed. Also you accuse intelligent people all the time they don't have the cognitive ability to discern gods law they're going to hell. You were lying then or you're lying now. Which is it?

This same truism extends to man's criminal and civil laws as adjudicatory standards categorize "juvenile law" as wholly distinct from laws that pertain to adults. Man's law also considers mental illness, contingent upon severity, as an affirmative "defense to prosecution."

The bible says the opposite is true. And it doesn't mention an age exception. Romans 1. For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

And then many places god says kill everyone even children and infants. All those who didn't have its law written on their hearts. No leniency for ignorance of gods selfish demands of blind worship... “Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Do not spare them. Kill men and women, infants and nursing babies, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.” (1 Sam 15:3) No mercy, just evil self serving grand standing.

Jesus confirms the eternal security of children in Matthew 19:14 as Jesus tells us that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to the child and that unless we humble ourselves and come to the Father as a little child by faith, we will not enter the Kingdom (Matthew 18:4).

That verse does not convey the security of children do to age. It says you must have blind trusting faith like children in order to enter the kingdom. It considers you a child. Hope you know your book well enough to understand that fact.

It is interesting to note that in Numbers 14:29, Elohim warned the unfaithful of Israel that those 20-years of age and older, according to the census, would perish in the wilderness due their unfaithfulness. We do NOT know what the "age of accountability" is for our youth today but the Father knows the cognitive ability of each, He alone discerns this and judges accordingly.

'Worship me or else' commands destroy any notion of biblical freewill. I taught you that.

Elohim warned,

28 So tell them: As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you exactly as I heard you say. 29 Your bodies will fall in this wilderness— all who were numbered in the census, everyone twenty years of age or older— because you have grumbled against Me. 30 Surely none of you will enter the land in which I swore to settle you, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun.… (Numbers 14).

God breaks many promise that's true. He promised to take to them to the settled land. But along the way  god let them starve and stuff so they cried out. God then proclaims while I was starving you, you complained so now I'm taking back my promise, wow. You need expel the unholy demon that compels your faith to follow such evil nonsense ricky.  

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Discussion,

Children who pass into Eternity before having attained an age of reason sufficient to discern right from wrong, good from evil, lacking the cognitive ability to discern our Creator's sovereignty over their life, these are secure in Jesus as "where there is no law, there is no sin" (Romans 4:15; 5:13); in other words, if one lacks the cognitive maturity or ability to discern the consequences of the law, they are not culpable before Elohim. This same eternal security extends to the mentally deficient, handicapped, as Elohim's compassion finds no culpability in those unable to discern His spiritual law written upon the heart.

It is a proven fact this kind of thinking has led fellow deluded followers of yours to murder their babies to get them into heaven. You should be ashamed. Also you accuse intelligent people all the time they don't have the cognitive ability to discern gods law they're going to hell. You were lying then or you're lying now. Which is it?

The bible says the opposite is true. And it doesn't mention an age exception. Romans 1. For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

And then many places god says kill everyone even children and infants. All those who didn't have its law written on their hearts. No leniency for ignorance of gods selfish demands of blind worship... “Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Do not spare them. Kill men and women, infants and nursing babies, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.” (1 Sam 15:3) No mercy, just evil self serving grand standing.

That verse does not convey the security of children do to age. It says you must have blind trusting faith like children in order to enter the kingdom. It considers you a child. Hope you know your book well enough to understand that fact.

'Worship me or else' commands destroy any notion of biblical freewill. I taught you that.

Elohim warned,

28 So tell them: As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you exactly as I heard you say. 29 Your bodies will fall in this wilderness— all who were numbered in the census, everyone twenty years of age or older— because you have grumbled against Me. 30 Surely none of you will enter the land in which I swore to settle you, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun.… (Numbers 14).

God breaks many promise that's true. He promised to take to them to the settled land. But along the way  god let them starve and stuff so they cried out. God then proclaims while I was starving you, you complained so now I'm taking back my promise, wow. You need expel the unholy demon that compels your faith to follow such evil nonsense ricky.  

@Factfinder ; It sure would be kind and polite if you would not vomit on the page and take one rebuttal issue at a time and discuss it...

1) No one murders their babies to get into Heaven...atheist. If a person is truly convinced that their baby will enter Heaven if they perish as a child, that person is sufficiently spiritually aware that "murdering a child" will bar them from entering with the child...if one is that mentally insane to think like an atheist and reason like a secular humanist, they're not serious about Heaven or the welfare of their child.

2) Jesus clearly tells you that Heaven belongs to children and those who approach Him with a child-like faith (Matthew 18:4; 19:14). You're free to believe what Jesus has said or you can exist in atheism and perish in Hell...this is a free will choice.

David confirmed the salvation of children as when his child died he stated clearly, by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that the child would not return to him but that he would go to the child...

3) Israel was of special eschatological importance to Elohim as through them He would introduce His Messiah through Judah to the World; therefore, Israel was given the law etched in stone and scratched upon parchment and their obedience was essential to the destruction of the Devil's works via Messiah (1 John 3:8b). Israel, wandering in the wilderness due their unfaithfulness, had the free will choice to obey and live or deny and perish...much like you do concerning faith in Jesus.

4) Elohim does not break promises...men break promises and covenants. Israel did not starve, Elohim provided manna, water, sustenance.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Discussion,

Elohim warned,

@Factfinder ; It sure would be kind and polite if you would not vomit on the page and take one rebuttal issue at a time and discuss it...

1) No one murders their babies to get into Heaven...atheist. If a person is truly convinced that their baby will enter Heaven if they perish as a child, that person is sufficiently spiritually aware that "murdering a child" will bar them from entering with the child...if one is that mentally insane to think like an atheist and reason like a secular humanist, they're not serious about Heaven or the welfare of their child.

2) Jesus clearly tells you that Heaven belongs to children and those who approach Him with a child-like faith (Matthew 18:4; 19:14). You're free to believe what Jesus has said or you can exist in atheism and perish in Hell...this is a free will choice.

David confirmed the salvation of children as when his child died he stated clearly, by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that the child would not return to him but that he would go to the child...

3) Israel was of special eschatological importance to Elohim as through them He would introduce His Messiah through Judah to the World; therefore, Israel was given the law etched in stone and scratched upon parchment and their obedience was essential to the destruction of the Devil's works via Messiah (1 John 3:8b). Israel, wandering in the wilderness due their unfaithfulness, had the free will choice to obey and live or deny and perish...much like you do concerning faith in Jesus.

4) Elohim does not break promises...men break promises and covenants. Israel did not starve, Elohim provided manna, water, sustenance.

GTFOOH  y I reached out respectfully in a standard debate formed response to the points you listed. You can handle only one item at a time too bad, you should have listed only one lie at a time then. Fail. 

Point 1. No one murders their babies to get into Heaven...atheist     FALSE, LIE, try again

1,676 views Nov 29, 2021
    A South Carolina woman is accused of shooting and killing her 6-year-old son on Thanksgiving, according to the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office. Officials say a 31-year-old woman shot her 6-year-old son on Thanksgiving evening at a home on Old Douglas Road in Winnsboro. According to an incident report, the woman said she "wanted to send her baby to heaven." An hour before, the woman had reportedly shot a deer. The woman's brother wrestled the rifle away from her, as she was attempting to reload the rifle, according to the incident report.

2. David was human, a murder and an adulterer. His son died, he was emotional, crying out for some baseless hope. Means nothing and requires a leap of logic as no elaboration biblically confirms that David's circumstances indicate age insurance as biblical tenet. Matthew 6 says nothing about children having a free pass. Nothing you said disputes that fact. As I correctly alluded to in my prior response, fairy god don't care about age when it comes to killing.

3. Nonsense. Read your book. God promised them a promised land. And welched. Moses didn't even get to enter. Cause hunger hurts and god said 'so'? worship me or else.

4. He only provided for them if they worshipped him, or else.
    @Factfinder ;  Police accounts of atheists, secular humanists, demonically possessed...all one big family of dysfunction and antisocial filth...this the segment of society that you belong to in atheism.  When you atheists clamor and protest for the murder of babies in the womb...you reap and sow to the devil. Atheists are evil.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Stay on topic.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Stay on topic.

@Factfinder ;   Just replying to Satan's servant...did you repent of your sexual immorality yet?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Stay on topic.

@Factfinder ;   Just replying to Satan's servant...did you repent of your sexual immorality yet? 
    What sexual immorality do you speak of? How is your weird obsession with my crotch supporting your lies and delusions? See how you fall apart totally when someone destroys your fantasy beliefs? You can't stay on topic with your own ridiculous threads.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited February 13
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Stay on topic.

What sexual immorality do you speak of? How is your weird obsession with my crotch supporting your lies and delusions? See how you fall apart totally when someone destroys your fantasy beliefs? You can't stay on topic with your own ridiculous threads.

@Factfinder ;  You have alluded to sexual defilement...I thought perhaps we could have a moment of confession...I'm willing to listen...

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Stay on topic.

@Factfinder ;  You have alluded to sexual defilement...I thought perhaps we could have a moment of confession...I'm willing to listen...

I confess you're perverted. Happy? Oh, since you choose to remain off topic, your lies remain exposed.
    @Factfinder ; I'm just chatting with Satan's servant...I find that interesting...you need Jesus.

@Factfinder ; I'm just chatting with Satan's servant...I find that interesting...you need Jesus.

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: And he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28

Jesus Facepalm - post - Imgur

https://i.imgur.com/ZW91L5W.png

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: And he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28

@Factfinder ;  ...because they're not truly "believers"....they're atheists seeking righteousness without knowledge.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Meanwhile: God is sending children that he knew he would torture in hell forever as ricky blunders through the fog insecurity. Yes, your myth has a place in hell for you. Remember I pointed that out and you had no rebuttal for that one either? 
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Meanwhile: God is sending children that he knew he would torture in hell forever as ricky blunders through the fog insecurity. Yes, your myth has a place in hell for you. Remember I pointed that out and you had no rebuttal for that one either? 

@Factfinder ;  No child is sent to Hell, only those, like yourself, that have attained an age of reason and accountability sufficient to know our Lord's sovereignty over their life and discern the law written upon their heart while rejecting the Father's pardon from sin offered you by faith in Jesus as your Messiah.

@Factfinder ;  ...because they're not truly "believers"....they're atheists seeking righteousness without knowledge. 
    So in answer to your gods rhetorical about you, his followers pertaining to the gullible natures there of; and your answer is you guys are really atheists seeking righteousness without knowledge? That's unexpectedly transparent of you ricky.  
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited February 14

So in answer to your gods rhetorical about you, his followers pertaining to the gullible natures there of; and your answer is you guys are really atheists seeking righteousness without knowledge? That's unexpectedly transparent of you ricky.  

@Factfinder ;  No...I have performed the study, I have put in the Time...Jesus is exactly who He says He is and the Holy Spirit has provided me with the EXACT words He desires I have to that I can know Him personally; love Him intimately; live with Him eternally. I have complete assurance and I bet my life and my eternity on this Truth. How about you atheist, what are you hoping in...what happens when you die? What is the purpose of this life?

@Factfinder ;  No...I have performed the study, I have put in the Time...Jesus is exactly who He says He is and the Holy Spirit has provided me with the EXACT words He desires I have to that I can know Him personally; love Him intimately; live with Him eternally. I have complete assurance and I bet my life and my eternity on this Truth. How about you atheist, what are you hoping in...what happens when you die? What is the purpose of this life?

And who he says he is (jesus) questions the inept cognitive abilities of his followers as they're so idiotic. You said it's because they're (jesuses followers, you) are really atheists seeking righteousness without knowledge. What happens to me when I die? Same as you, we're dead, period. 

And who he says he is (jesus) questions the inept cognitive abilities of his followers as they're so idiotic. You said it's because they're (jesuses followers, you) are really atheists seeking righteousness without knowledge. What happens to me when I die? Same as you, we're dead, period. 

1) Jesus knows the mind, the thoughts, of both those who trust in Him as Messiah and those who reject Him and serve the Devil.

2) When you die in body as an atheist, you will be translated instantaneously into the Spiritual Realm and you will be relegated to the region known in the Hebrew as Sheol; in the Greek as Hades/Torments (Luke 16) and you will be detained there until subsequent the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ and at that Time you will be resurrected into a body of corruption (John 5:29; Acts 24:15) and stand before Jesus to be adjudicated for what you have done in the body and your name will NOT be found in the Lamb's Book of Life and you will be forced into the Lake of Fire and die the "second death" as there is no place for your sin, your arrogance, your narcissism, your rejection of the Father's love and the Son's suffering on your behalf...you will cease to exist eternally as "nothing impure is permitted to enter the Kingdom of Elohim" (Revelation 21:27; Revelation 20:1-15). 

3) When the Christian dies in body...they are instantaneously translated into the presence of our Lord (2 Corinthians 5:8) awaiting the resurrection of the righteous (Philippians 3:21).

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Yup, and meanwhile the fact god sends babies to hell still presides...

“Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Do not spare them. Kill men and women, infants and nursing babies, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.” (1 Sam 15:3) No mercy, just an evil god self serving grand standing.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Yup, and meanwhile the fact god sends babies to hell still presides...

“Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Do not spare them. Kill men and women, infants and nursing babies, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.” (1 Sam 15:3) No mercy, just an evil god self serving grand standing.

@Factfinder ; @maxx ; @MayCaesar ; @jack ; @ZeusAres42 ;  No human being who is unable to discern Elohim's sovereign authority and law is relegated to Hell...if it makes you feel better and obfuscates your seared conscience that testifies of your death in Hell...okay then. 

Any baby that was, is, will be, killed in an act of war, in an accident, in murder, is secure in my Lord.