frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Museum Displaying Constitution is attacked by Leftist Wackos - Was @John_C_87 involved?

Debate Information

Yesterday the National Archives was the victim of a leftist protest that attempted to harm national treasures in the name of climate extremism.  

Was our resident constitution mentioner involved?  I consulted my @John_C_87 interpretation tool, a Magic 8 ball.  When I asked if John C was involved it said 'Ask again later'.   Such a non-committal  answer is highly suspicious.  What do you think?

The Evidence:

1.  John C has told us that he knows where the documents are kept and that he has grievances he wants removed from it:

The following text is a transcription of the Stone Engraving of the parchment Declaration of Independence (the document on display in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.) The spelling and punctuation reflects the original. Whereas grievance has been altered from its original state....

must it be only Tyranny which is to compel the separation of political bands? Changes to alter the course of governing do not need be destructive to the governing. We the people to form a more perfect union.

2.John C has a grievance against our founding documents 

Have we become the nation we rebelled against?

I am arguing yes, we have become like the nation America has Declared Independence from, the argument splits in two, why. The principles as fact causing the split and what a solution is to be are held in the grievance. The debate goes on to describe as common defense towards a general welfare how the cause can be corrected without insurrection. ... have not displayed an ability to preserve, protect or defend united states of constitutional right... Presadera ... not a ratified United States Constitutional Right for it is incomplete of other self-evident truths to hold it as inalienable truth....Wisdom tells me that the police will always need the people more than we the people need them, who else would be the good criminals...?

Who thinks he's guilty?

Love ya John C. LOL

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin @John_C_87   If John C hates our Constitution as do these two communists, they should be cuffed, stuffed, deported.
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Typical bloody christian no freewill lets go crusading and kill them all response, eh ricky?
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited February 15
    @John_C_87 seems to be MIA.  Coincidence or  evidence of guilt?  Maybe he has taken his presadera, to Mexico, to as he puts it "sits for the future of all men under oath of United State Constitution".  You know what I'm sayin John C.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    It is interesting.     The left wing teachers within the US education system have now so successfully brain washed their students into thinking that the end of the world is nigh, unless their students engage in any sort of behaviour to Save The world, that we are now seeing absolutely disgusting behaviour by young people.    This is what happens when entire apathic western populations ignore decades of warnings that their education departments are being taken over by left wing radicals.      There is even now a report yesterday that at a girls school in the UK, the young girls successfully had their teacher sacked from her job for refusing to use non gender specific pronouns.      Out in the streets of the UK, pro Palestinian protesters  deface war memorials dedicated to Britain's fallen soldiers, while the police do nothing to stop it.    And then the elites wonder why young white British men no longer want to fight for their country?      
  • @just_sayin

@John_C_87   Maybe he has taken his presadera, to Mexico, to as he puts it "sits for the future of all men under oath of United State Constitution".  You know what I'm sayin John C.

Kamala Harris is our Presidera it is a United States Constitutinal Right. A women who seeks executive office is not my Presadera "she" is the Presadera of the United States of America it is legal cause stating a separation of Delcaration of Independence from Congress, Senate, and oval office. As fact the stating of reason of the nature which compels my separation be Declaration of Independence to officers of governing. Is not a motion of separation form the United States Constitution as any improvment by addition of United States Constitutional right is not an act of neglect to defend, disruption of preservation, or open public threat to end United States Consitution.

Seems to be MIA.  Coincidence or evidence of guilt?
    I am Medically ill Aware.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:
    @just_sayin

@John_C_87   Maybe he has taken his presadera, to Mexico, to as he puts it "sits for the future of all men under oath of United State Constitution".  You know what I'm sayin John C.

Kamala Harris is our Presidera it is a United States Constitutinal Right. A women who seeks executive office is not my Presadera "she" is the Presadera of the United States of America it is legal cause stating a separation of Delcaration of Independence from Congress, Senate, and oval office. As fact the stating of reason of the nature which compels my separation be Declaration of Independence to officers of governing. Is not a motion of separation form the United States Constitution as any improvment by addition of United States Constitutional right is not an act of neglect to defend, disruption of preservation, or open public threat to end United States Consitution.

Seems to be MIA.  Coincidence or evidence of guilt?
    I am Medically ill Aware.
    Glad you aren't hiding out with Kamala.  That could definitely make you medically ill.  Get well. 
  • @just_sayin

" Presadera"  is just a simple way to openly display publicly how easy it would have been to have a women elected into the oval office as a United States Consitutional Right.
  • Why would I attack the United States Constitution it makes no sense for the most part American Constitution is ignored by the people, by legislators, and most men who sit in the oval office. The unsupported claim is that criminal law is the more perfect connection to established justice which by past events taking place in front of everyone is simply not true in the way criminal law is practiced.