frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Putin - Xi mock America's perverse political comedy - why are Progressive idiots providing the show?

Debate Information

Putin loves Biden and Biden's nitwit Progressive LEFT,

Putin is former KGB...he is a strategist. Putin loves Biden and the mindless Progressives who support Biden as these virtue signaling nitwits continue to vomit billions of America's tax dollars into the coffers of Ukraine for the corporate laundromat while Zelensky and the autocrats are made unconscionably wealthy via graft while America is destroyed through a southern invasion, a weakening dollar, inflation, crime, family breakdown, filthy progressivism, liberal insanity....

Putin is laughing at America, the fools in our Government and Putin adores Biden's idiocy, mocks America's homosexuals, transsexuals and Biden's mental incompetence and those of like minded incompetence in Biden's administration that prop him up...literally...Obama and his husband Michael and the Clinton's and the Bush globalists...

Putin is watching America go bankrupt funding Ukraine when Putin fully knows that at his word, Ukraine would be morning TOAST within 3-days if Russia truly wanted Ukraine as a Soviet territory...Putin is bleeding the West dry financially...his Ruble is strong...his energy spigots are flowing, Iran is buying, China is buying, Europe is freezing...America is dying...Putin and Xi and Khamenei and Kim are party animals...along with Islam's Shia...they're all aroused like never before...America and Europe are Putin's playground and Xi is loving the show.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    I presume that it is RickyD who posted this topic up?      If do, then I disagree with your opinion about helping Ukraine.       I could go on and on about how Ukraine has ben invaded and claimed by so many local powers, including Poland-Lithuania, the Ottomans, the Mongols, and the Russians.     Sorting out historical claims to Ukraine in no longer valid as Ukraine is now a UN member state.     As a recognised state, it's borders are supposed to be internationally recognised by everybody.    Ukraine became independent again after the collapse of the Soviet Union and it became the third most powerful nuclear armed country on earth.    This was because Russia had placed so many nuclear ballistic missile silo's in Ukraine, and also had provided Ukraine with numerous strategic bombers and bombs.     When Ukraine became independent, the deal was between NATO and Russia for Ukraine to surrender all of it's nuclear weapons and bombers back to Russia, in exchange for a "security guarantee" from NATO and Russia.      One person who signed that agreement was Vladamir Putin.

My opinion, and that of many other political commentators, is that Putin wants to re-establish the Soviet Union.      He called the collapse of the Soviet Union "the greatest calamity to befall Russia.".    Just like Hitler, if he succeeds in invading Ukraine, as Hitler did with invading Czechoslovakia, he will keep marching westward.     Weak Moldova will be swallowed up, and his next prizes will be the Baltic States.     And if you think that this scenario is wrong, just remember that the Baltic States and Poland are Ukraine's greatest allies.   They know that they are next.  

One principle in warfare is that you do not want your enemies to keep getting stronger.     The USSR was the western world's greatest enemy for 50 years and I for one would prefer that the USSR does not re establish itself and get that way again.     That is why itis imperative for the west to aid Ukraine.      We are watching a very admirable Christian country full of amazingly brave ad intelligent people stopping the so called invincible Red Army (quite literally) in it's tracks.     For too long, we in the west thought that Russian soldiers were ten feet tall, and we shrank from upsetting the Ivan's too much.     The Ukrainians have proven just how rotten Putin's fascist regime is.  The Russians have lost of 3.500 of their very best tanks in Ukraine and are now resorting to restoring museum piece T-54-55 tanks and T-62 tanks just to stay in the fight. 

For the last 75 years the west has gotten involved with a lot of wars were we were helping people who were not worth helping.   Not this time.   And the best part is, it is not costing the west a drop of our soldiers blood.    All we have to do is to arm and fund the Ukrainians and they will take apart the whole Russian army for us.    Already, their successes have been stunning.    Our tacticians will be learning lessons from this war for decades.       
    Barnardot
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    Bogan said:
    I presume that it is RickyD who posted this topic up?      If do, then I disagree with your opinion about helping Ukraine.       I could go on and on about how Ukraine has ben invaded and claimed by so many local powers, including Poland-Lithuania, the Ottomans, the Mongols, and the Russians.     Sorting out historical claims to Ukraine in no longer valid as Ukraine is now a UN member state.     As a recognised state, it's borders are supposed to be internationally recognised by everybody.    Ukraine became independent again after the collapse of the Soviet Union and it became the third most powerful nuclear armed country on earth.    This was because Russia had placed so many nuclear ballistic missile silo's in Ukraine, and also had provided Ukraine with numerous strategic bombers and bombs.     When Ukraine became independent, the deal was between NATO and Russia for Ukraine to surrender all of it's nuclear weapons and bombers back to Russia, in exchange for a "security guarantee" from NATO and Russia.      One person who signed that agreement was Vladamir Putin.

My opinion, and that of many other political commentators, is that Putin wants to re-establish the Soviet Union.      He called the collapse of the Soviet Union "the greatest calamity to befall Russia.".    Just like Hitler, if he succeeds in invading Ukraine, as Hitler did with invading Czechoslovakia, he will keep marching westward.     Weak Moldova will be swallowed up, and his next prizes will be the Baltic States.     And if you think that this scenario is wrong, just remember that the Baltic States and Poland are Ukraine's greatest allies.   They know that they are next.  

One principle in warfare is that you do not want your enemies to keep getting stronger.     The USSR was the western world's greatest enemy for 50 years and I for one would prefer that the USSR does not re establish itself and get that way again.     That is why itis imperative for the west to aid Ukraine.      We are watching a very admirable Christian country full of amazingly brave ad intelligent people stopping the so called invincible Red Army (quite literally) in it's tracks.     For too long, we in the west thought that Russian soldiers were ten feet tall, and we shrank from upsetting the Ivan's too much.     The Ukrainians have proven just how rotten Putin's fascist regime is.  The Russians have lost of 3.500 of their very best tanks in Ukraine and are now resorting to restoring museum piece T-54-55 tanks and T-62 tanks just to stay in the fight. 

For the last 75 years the west has gotten involved with a lot of wars were we were helping people who were not worth helping.   Not this time.   And the best part is, it is not costing the west a drop of our soldiers blood.    All we have to do is to arm and fund the Ukrainians and they will take apart the whole Russian army for us.    Already, their successes have been stunning.    Our tacticians will be learning lessons from this war for decades.       
    I think it's deeper than reestablishing the old soviet empire. Putin has visions of being the next peter the great. Even rewrote Russian history books to lend validity to his nutty claims. Definitely psychotic. And despite the public rhetoric between he and biden one thing is for sure, he intentionally waited till democrats were in office both times he invaded Ukraine. If he were able to make quick work of Ukraine I'd agree he would have his sights further west. But now he's bogged down I think he's desperate for a way to stop the invasion and save face. Of course he's nuts so he don't care how much canon fodder he uses till he can retreat while saving face. 
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder

That is pretty common among despots.       Maslov's Law on the Hierarchy of Needs goes like this.       If a man finds himself marooned on an island, his first priority is finding water.   His next priority is finding food.  Next comes shelter and then the company of the opposite sex.     Next comes the respect of his peers, and finally, (if he can get it) immortality.     Putin is just like so many other despots throughout history.    With all of his most basic needs met, he now seeks immortality.     He can not achieve real immortality, but he can do the next best thing, which is to be immortal in the history books, especially with his own people.   You are correct that Putin wants to be another Peter the Great.        Re establishing the Soviet Union is his way of achieving that.      Being a psychopath, he could not care less how many people die to achieve his dream.    
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Putin loves Biden and Biden's nitwit Progressive LEFT,
    Hello Rickey:

It's true -  But ALL the judges everywhere hate Donald Trump because he’s trying to save America from all the bad people who want to ruin it.

Bwa, ha ha ha ha ha ha.

excon

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited February 17
    @jack ;  This is true...America is under the control of Abortionists-Queers AKA Atheists-Progressives...America is dead, Trump desires to breath a little life back into Her for a time, but America is gone.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    RickeyHoltsclaw said:

Putin is bleeding the West dry financially...his Ruble is strong...his energy spigots are flowing, Iran is buying, China is buying, Europe is freezing...America is dying...
    The RUB-to-USD conversion rate has dropped nearly in half over the past 2 years. Luckily my family was smart enough to convert a lot of their savings into the currency of the "dying America" before things took the ugly turn - many Russians saw their savings and investments wiped out.

Then again, in Rickey's universe, everything is backwards, right? God encouraging genocides is noble and fair, while an enterpreneur building artificial intelligence systems and revolutionizing the world is just a filthy atheist to be burned at a stake. :D
    Factfinder
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @jack ;  This is true...America is under the control of Abortionists-Queers AKA Atheists-Progressives...America is dead, Trump desires to breath a little life back into Her for a time, but America is gone.
    Let's not forget the pie in the sky fairy god followers, geez only a boneheaded fool would fall for the evil Abrahamic god you suck up to. 
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    Let's not forget the pie in the sky fairy god followers, geez only a boneheaded fool would fall for the evil Abrahamic god you suck up to. 

@Factfinder @MayCaesar ; @John_C_87 ; @maxx ; @ZeusAres42 ; @jack ; It is my Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit who ordained the United States to further the reach of the Gospel through the Great Commission. The only reason America exists and has been sustained by the Father for 250-years concerns the eschatological purposes of missionary work and introducing the World to the love of Jesus and life through the Gospel of peace; this, in preparation for the Tribulation Era and the initiation of Messiah's Millennial Kingdom. 

America will be relegated to a third-world status as we approach the Day of our Lord and America will be too impotent monetarily, militarily, ethically-morally, to interceded on Israel's behalf...this is our Lord's will and we see that scenario playing-out through the wicked ideology that your ilk advocates through atheism-progressive insanity. When you and yours ultimately see the Light...it will be too late.

Rick

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Do you just post the same stuff everywhere regardless of the specifics of the discussion? I called you out on your ignorance about basic facts about Russia - and your reply is to preach about Jesus? :D
    Factfinder
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Do you just post the same stuff everywhere regardless of the specifics of the discussion? I called you out on your ignorance about basic facts about Russia - and your reply is to preach about Jesus? :D

@MayCaesar ;  If you don't approve of my input...ignore me...it would be appreciated.