frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Who Would You Turn Gay For?

Debate Information

This is hyperthetical but the thing is that if your straight it happens all the time in nature. For example most animals turn gay when there’s no opposite sex partners available and trout actually turn in to the opposite sex when they have to so they can breed.

Also we know that prisoners start doing each other because they can’t get some one from the opposite sex when there in side. Also the same thing happens with religious orders like Nuns And Priests. 

So say if your stuck on a dessert island with one person of the same sex who would it be. And just to make the hole experience more interesting who would be the member in this debate site you would turn gay for?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    Just go ahead and tell @Jack what you want to put into his prison wallet already.

My observation is this - for decades we were told that LGBTQTIA+ was biological.  Then that was completely debunked with the genome project which found that there is no such thing as a gay gene.  But it served its purposes for the LGBT community.  Now it serves their interests to claim gender is not biological.  It doesn't appear science is really a concern or consideration on their position of the issue.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Nobody can tell me that a man sticking his penis up another man;s arsehole is a natural act.  It isn't.    A rectum is not a vagina.   It is a one way valve, and making it two way keeps a lot of Proctologists in work.    Homosexuality is an aberrant psychological condition and a sexual fetish like transgenderism.      I do not think it should be illegal, but do not tell me that it is either natural or respectable,   The reason why so many people today accept homosexuality as being "normal" simply displays the power of the media to condition members of the public to accept absurdities.   
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  

Just go ahead and tell @Jack what you want to put into his prison wallet already.
    Hello just:

I'm sure you mean to insult me with all your references to a prison wallet..  But, in order to offend me, you'd have to make sure I understood that I was being insulted..

And, I don't.  You make no sense whatsoever.  Seems to me the only reason you'd attempt to insult me is if I've beaten you badly in our debates..  And, that I've done - over and over again.

excon
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited February 21
    jack said:

Hello just:

I'm sure you mean to insult me with all your references to a prison wallet..  But, in order to offend me, you'd have to make sure I understood that I was being insulted..

And, I don't.  You make no sense whatsoever.  Seems to me the only reason you'd attempt to insult me is if I've beaten you badly in our debates..  And, that I've done - over and over again.

excon
    LOL.  @Jack, you have mentioned you are bi-sexual in past threads. You end every one of your posts with 'EXCON'.   I didn't think you would be insulted.  
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @jack ;I'm sure you mean to insult me with all your references to a prison wallet..

I didnt mean to offend you or any body. I was making a comment about prisoners in general. I didnt say in particular that Jack used to go a round prisons and whack his doolie in all the other prisoners. I was making the example a fact that that what prisoners do. And in any case what is offensive any way about doing same sex people or saying that prisoners do it. Like what the?

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited February 21
    @Bogan ;Nobody can tell me that a man sticking his penis up another man;s arsehole is a natural act. 

I have no doubt that no body can tell you any thing about any thing that you dont want to know about because thats what ignorance is all about. The fact is that chocolate speedway riding is natural, it is proven and you have been told but you wont accept it. Even the law of Physics clearly shows that a long peg naturally fits into a round hole. Like derr. But the hole thing is hypertheical any way so you dont need to get your Bonds in a twist. So who on this site would you turn gay for?

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    Well, I do not know... If you clone me, but replace my chromosome with XX, then the result will be super-sexy, and I would totally go after her. I guess that would... kind of make me gay?
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar ;Well, I do not know... If you clone me, but replace my chromosome with XX, then the result will be super-sexy, and I would totally go after her. I guess that would... kind of make me gay?

Well your totally right I reckon and that would be the ultimate turn gay for. Look at the advantages. You would be both on the same page and know exactly what each other likes. You couldnt get each other up the duff and what about being even more ultimate and throw a few more clones into the mix. Wow bring it on. 

Mind you I would certainly like to see a room full of @Bogan clones. They would all be so mean aced that they would beet the crap out of each other over arguing about how much there not going to do each other. But we all know deep down in side that there all busting to do each other big time. I would like to be the fly on the wall in that room holding a GoPro.

• jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Hello just:

That I said bi-sexuals have more fun does NOT mean what you say it does...  You're a LYING F*CK.

excon

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    jack said:
    Hello just:

That I said bi-sexuals have more fun does NOT mean what you say it does...  You're a LYING F*CK.

excon

@Jack, I apologize for misunderstanding.  Sorry for offending you.  
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited February 22
    @jack @just_sayin That I said bi-sexuals have more fun does NOT mean what you say it does...  You're a LYING F*CK.
    Well every one knows that but if you analize it the end bi sexual prisoners would not have twice the fun while there in prison because they can only be homos there. Mind you I rckon though that they might have more fun because they can either go on top or under neath.