frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Did the Supreme Court make the right decision in stopping the left from keep Trump off the ballot?

Debate Information

The left tried to keep Trump off state ballots, in their effort to disenfranchise voters of the opportunity of voting for him.  Without having been tried or found guilty of insurrection, Colorado tried to find Trump guilty for a crime he wasn't even charged with.  Does this show just how immoral and unethical the left are that they will engage in such unethical dictator like behavior?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jackjack 460 Pts   -  

Does this show just how immoral and unethical the left are that they will engage in such unethical dictator like behavior?

Hello just:

Nahhh..  I'm the left and I didn't want Trump to lose that way..  I want him to get his a** whupped..

excon

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 164 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin ; The democrat progressives are Marxist scum...glad it was 9-0 decision.

• FactfinderFactfinder 835 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

The democrat progressives are Marxist scum...glad it was 9-0 decision.

Correct me if I'm wrong ricky, but wouldn't some of the judges have to be democrats you are bad mouthing in the 9-0 decision?
  • FactfinderFactfinder 835 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

Fact is there was no legal basis to keep trump off the ballots. But Jan 6 happened on his watch and his hesitation on one end and silent wait and see how it unfolds before we call the hill and alert their security on the othe end were both bad presidential form. While he basked in the show of support something far more disastrous could have happened. For christ sake he was more concerned about tweeting than the country towards the end. Though I truly believe his economic policies were better for America than bidens for sure, I'm not sure he would put America first anymore and that makes him no better than biden. He's not going to reverse the damage biden did, that's a pipe dream. So what will trump sacrifice for his legacy? That is all he has left. He's up in age just like biden, and knows the end is nigh. We are stuck with trying to figure out the lesser of two evils. 
  • @Factfinder
    @just_sayin ; The democrat progressives are Marxist scum...glad it was 9-0 decision.

The possibility here is that the Executive officer # 45 left the impeachment and went A-wall A political band was used to create a technicality of United States Right Impeachment is not a criminal law and has no presumption of innocence to be acted upon. The question is that when the executive officer leaves the office of oath, he is no longer President the two thirds of vote no longer apply, and the impeachment is expected to be held. His claim of constitution preserved in the matter is documented.