frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

jesus and his ideals..

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -  
    @maxx ; I argued with the admin. over LGBTQ insanity and the censorship of the unregulated AI in this forum...which is truly none of your business.
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    ok. however if i were so secure in my religion as you are, then i would not only study my own religious history, but would look at other points of views with detachment. After all, it does not hurt to look at certain things, even if one does not believe in them, correct? For instance, that NDE link i sent is an in depth study of those who were clinically dead, then came back and related their stories of what they saw. The majority find or see and experienced a different type of god that what all religions on earth portray. However it seems you are too insecure to even read other points of views. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    Factfinder
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -  
    maxx said:
    ok. however if i were so secure in my religion as you are, then i would not only study my own religious history, but would look at other points of views with detachment. After all, it does not hurt to look at certain things, even if one does not believe in them, correct? For instance, that NDE link i sent is an in depth study of those who were clinically dead, then came back and related their stories of what they saw. The majority find or see and experienced a different type of god that what all religions on earth portray. However it seems you are too insecure to even read other points of views. @RickeyHoltsclaw

@maxx ; @Factfinder ; I have looked...they're a failure. I have studied...they're a failure. Every NDE I have listened to has confirmed the Scriptures; apparently, you hear what you want to hear. Jesus is Elohim and without Him as your Messiah, you perish in Hell.

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited March 13
    most of every piece of scripture that you post, were written for the generation of the time; not today. but of course that is another fact you refuse to believe.  just one case in point, jesus said this generation will not pass till these things happen.    No where does it say he is speaking of a future generation, let alone, 2000 years from then. Summary of the Book of 1 Timothy - Bible Survey | GotQuestions.org   @RickeyHoltsclaw
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    i really would like you to read the following link, the preface of cepher in order to understand the actual changes made in the bible. it is a bit of a hard read but i think you are open minded enough to actually read it, unlike rick.The-Cepher.pdf (biglevi.com) @just_sayin