frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should Israel Have Veto Power Over Creation Of A Palestinian State?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 19
    @Factfinder

It's funny you call your piece of dross  " facts" and you actually believe you're debating when all you're doing is preaching.

It's not surprising really given you also claimed to have served in the military until J called you on your obvious lie.

Fact denier be like ...........

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

It's funny you call your piece of dross  " facts" and you actually believe you're debating when all you're doing is preaching.

It's not surprising really given you also claimed to have served in the military until J called you on your obvious lie.

Fact denier be like ...........

Funny you think facts that shut you up as 'dross'. Nothing to say about the topic, eh joey? 

Let's see, how about I post where you tried to change what you argued by editing several post, but you screwed up and didn't realize I captioned by dates what you originally argued, in this thread https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/9501/should-the-united-states-of-america-adopt-a-universal-healthcare-system/p1 because you are too st-pid to know what an hmo is? And you post where you think lying about me and my service to my country (the greatest country the world will ever see) will help you in this debate? We will see you embarrassed again, no problem, shall we?

Now lay back, take a deep breath tell us all why you're so self willed ignorant and antisemitic?

Funny you think facts that shut you up as 'dross'. Nothing to say about the topic, eh joey? 

Funny how your overactive imagination has you now believing you're posting facts.

Let's see, how about I post where you tried to change what you argued by editing several post, but you screwed up and didn't realize I captioned by dates what you originally argued, in this

Stop with the constant lying and trolling......hey tell us all a war tale ..

thread https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/9501/should-the-united-states-of-america-adopt-a-universal-healthcare-system/p1 because you are too st-pid to know what an hmo is?

A homo well that's you am I right? I am right?

And you post where you think lying about me and my service to my country (the greatest country the world will ever see) will help you in this debate?

The only one lying  about  his service is you just  like J I called you on it. " The greatest country ever seen" ROFLMAO sure thing Rambo a country so great your kids need armed guards in school to feel safer and where citizens end up medically bankrupt ......the best you can throw up to represent your country is Trump or Biden ........" great" indeed.

We will see you embarrassed again, no problem, 

I know who's embarrassed our resident Rambo  and ace that's you buddy. Take a bow Rambo...,,

Now lay back, take a deep breath tell us all why you're so self willed ignorant and antisemitic?

Now man up and admit you're just a bitter old yellow belly who hates anyone who isn't a fellow all Amrerican racist and bigot like yourself

How FactDenier was caught lying .......again..........

@Joeseph

While you're lying I'm proving. Joey the ignorant bigot stating he just disregards post that he can't come up with an answer for https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177692/#Comment_177692 but of course here he is, several posts later not disregarding what I say, but feeling b*tt hurt all over again for being yet called out again...

Remember the debate you lost so bad last time you ran away for months?...

You arguing about healthcare while admitting to not knowing what an hmo is...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171725/#Comment_171725

You stating you "researched" hmo's cause you have no clue...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171737/#Comment_171737

Here is where you tried to edit your post after you denied not knowing what an hmo is but I had captured what you really said exposing your fraud...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171704/#Comment_171704

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172221/#Comment_172221

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder

While you're lying I'm proving. Joey the ignorant bigot stating he just disregards post that he can't come up with an answer

Listen scumbag lying about serving your country proves what a slime ball you are, is your face burning with shame?

for https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177692/#Comment_177692 but of course here he is, several posts later not disregarding what I say, but feeling b*tt hurt all over again for being yet called out again...

Wow! You're stil crying about the whipping I gave you on healthcare.

Remember the debate you lost so bad last time you ran away for months?...

I don't,  because I never lose or lost you slimy little bigot.

You arguing about healthcare while admitting to not knowing what an hmo is...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171725/#Comment_171725

Totally irrelevant to the debate which I won easily.

You stating you "researched" hmo's cause you have no clue...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171737/#Comment_171737

You're attempts at deflection from your pathetic lies about serving your country are pretty obvious to all.

Here is where you tried to edit your post after you denied not knowing what an hmo is but I had captured what you said

ENOUGH OF YOUR SWERVING AND DODGING   TELL US ALL YOUR FAVOURITE WAR TALES YOU LYING OLD F-CK.
    @Factfinder

DONT FORGET FOLKS WE GOT US A REGULAR " BONA FIDE" WAR HERO ON SITE , THATS FACT DENIER WHOS PROFILE PHOTO SHOWS A GOGGLE EYED TWAT WEARING BOTTLE ENDS SPECS  A COWBOY HAT AND A CRUCIFIX .......SERIOUSLY EDGY LOOK ......ROFLMA 

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -   edited March 19
    @Joeseph

What's an hmo? Wonder how many rodent child raping terroristic muslims died today at the righteous and legal hands of of the just Israeli army? 

Now stop dodging the issue and show everyone you have a brain, albeit a severely defective one. 

Listen scumbag lying about serving your country proves what a slime ball you are, is your face burning with shame?

So why are you lying about it?

A homo well that's you am I right? I am right?

Does your wife know you came out? Don't worry, I'll show her what a real man is if you need help.
    @Factfinder

What's an hmo?

You're a homo , I thought we established that?

Wonder how many rodent child raping terroristic muslims died today at the righteous and legal hands of of the just Israeli army? 

Not as many as the  hook noosed Kikes  that got a jolly good gassing by the Gerries methinks.

Now stop dodging the issue and show everyone you have a brain, albeit a severely defective one. 

But the issue is your pretend military service and the only one avoiding talking about  it  is you. So give us all a jolly old war tale.

So why are you lying about it?

But I'm not , you've been caught out once  already right?

Does your wife know you came out? Don't worry, I'll show her what a real man is if you need help

You're not a real man , did you look in a mirror? You're a dopey looking halfwit wearing a cowboy hat 4 inch thick glasses and a crucifix.

Who used to plug your wife for you ya big fag?
    @Factfinder

REMEMBER FOLKS FACT DENIER IS A REGULAR ALL AROUND WAR HERO........NOT ......HE WAS CALLED OUT ON HIS LIES BY 2 OTHER MEMBERS ALREADY . HE DONT DO SHAME ........

@Joeseph

But the issue is your pretend military service and the only one avoiding talking about  it  is you. So give us all a jolly old war tale.

Nah, that's the lie you decided to cling to cuase you think it will distract and stop your further embarrassment for coming out a gay jihadist. Does your fellow low iq hamas buddies know? You know what your pork eating pig allah has to say about you gay types. 
    @Factfinder@Joeseph

REMEMBER FOLKS FACT DENIER IS A REGULAR ALL AROUND WAR HERO........NOT ......HE WAS CALLED OUT ON HIS LIES BY 2 OTHER MEMBERS ALREADY . HE DONT DO SHAME ........

Remember folks, this idi*t has been proven to be sub human trash with allah and hamas by all other members. 

Care for another meager attempt at why Israel shouldn't have veto power? You know, the topic? Israel will always have veto power over the pigs in the trough because they are smarter and tougher than the pig nations of hamas and supporters who just roll around in pig slime sucking each other waiting for their masters to strap bombs on them.
    @Factfinder

Nah, that's the lie you decided to cling to cuase you think it will distract and stop your further embarrassment for coming out a gay jihadi

But it's not a lie and you know it two fellow members have called you on your pathetic lies regards your military heroics.

Does your fellow low iq hamas buddies know?

Know you're a ? I think we all accept that as fact 4 eyes.

You know what your pork eating pig

Leave your smelly wife out of this

allah has to say about you gay types. 

But we have already  established you're the fag , come on man look at your profile photo you're a right horror .......that Jewish nose of yours would have been ideal for sniffing  gas ya big Kike.

@Factfinder

KEEP AN EYE OUT AMERICANS IF YOU SEE THIS TRULY UGLY LOOKING FAG HANGING AROUND YOUR SHOPPINB MALLS HE WEARS ARMY UNIFORM  ( STOLEN) PRETENDING HES AN ALL AROUND BONA FIDE WAR HERO ........THERES NO LIMITS TOO LOW FOR UGLY CREEPS LIKE THIS......

@Joeseph

come on man look at your profile photo you're a right horror

Your wife like that and much more...
    @Factfinder

Your wife like that and much more...

Ehhh no, please look in a mirror buddy ...........
    @Joeseph

Care for another meager attempt at why Israel shouldn't have veto power? You know, the topic? Israel will always have veto power over the pigs in the trough because they are smarter and tougher than the pig nations of hamas and supporters who just roll around in pig slime sucking each other waiting for their masters to strap bombs on them. Even worse though is irish scum who are too weak and st*pid to get out from underneath England's crown.
    @Factfinder

Wonder how many people are seeing the irish gay jihadist for what it is

I'd safely say they are seeing you the big nosed  Kike fag  trying to deflect from me exposing you for lying about  you serving in the military.

. I think I might post this in every thread joey post in and run him off again... 

Post away Shylock , I never ran away I got bored with this place where a max of 4 people post a day , you run your bigoted mouth all day to a mostly empty site.

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177724/#Comment_177724 ; Yup, lie, over and over and I'll post the truth about you everywhere you go to lie.

Post your lies up on the debate I thrashed you in  .....its fun.

And you can't stop it. You can't defend it.

But I don't want to stop calling you out on your lies so calm down Rambo 

You should have never came out.

Come out and exposed you? I've really hit a nerve it seems. 

The only thing lower than a musslim pig terrorist is a gay irish jihadist who sucks the crown of England along with all the manhood of Israel.

There you go brnging your d- ck k sucking wife into it again she had to go low to sucky , sucky to support you ........manhood of Israel ROFLMAO ......that's what you call the sheep who marched without hesitation into the Chambers.........dear oh dear 

LOL

Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

Wonder how many people are seeing the irish gay jihadist for what it is

. I think I might post this in every thread joey post in and run him off again... 

Post away Shylock , I never ran away I got bored with this place where a max of 4 people post a day , you run your bigoted mouth all day to a mostly empty site.

I never ran away I got bored with this place where a max of 4 people post a day , you run your bigoted mouth all day to a mostly empty site.

Yeah sure...

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172221/#Comment_172221
    @Factfinder

Yeah sure ......hey thanks for posting up me humiliating you in debate .........hey any decent tall tale army stories for us all?
    @Joeseph

So you concede again. You do that a lot. 

Care for another meager attempt at why Israel shouldn't have veto power? You know, the topic? Israel will always have veto power over the pigs in the trough because they are smarter and tougher than the pig nations of hamas and supporters who just roll around in pig slime sucking each other waiting for their masters to strap bombs on them. Even worse though is irish scum who are too weak and st*pid to get out from underneath England's crown.
    @Factfinder

So you concede again.

Why would a winner like me concede , doesn't happen Shylock.

You do that a lot. 

You mean call you out on your lies? I know I see it as a duty.

Care for another meager attempt at why Israel shouldn't have veto power?

I've done that to death in the past and won each time.

You know, the topic?

Which one? Your pretend military career or a history lesson on Kikes?

Israel will always have veto power over the pigs in the trough because they are smarter and tougher than the pig nations of hamas and supporters who just roll around in pig slime sucking each other waiting for their masters to strap bombs on them

Yet the big nosed Kike  cowards marched like compliant  sheep to be gassed.

. Even worse though is irish scum who are too weak and st*pid to get out from underneath England's crown.

Cannot be any more than your scum wife who scoffed 50 ciggies a day into her lungs and the pair of you were that st-pid to do anything about it

Ahh it hates the Irish as well , haters got to hate. It took 15 Saudi Arabians to blow the f-ck out of the twin towers and what do the US do .......continuously supply Saudi with arms , now that's American stu-pidity at its best .
    @Joeseph

Why would a winner like me concede , doesn't happen Shylock.

Well because membership, facts, truth and reality know you're a loser who never won a debate, and you know it. And um, that fact you concede all the time. Just like you conceded you have no clue. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171725/#Comment_171725

Saying l*ar l*ar after numerous defeats don't qualify as a duty little boy. Just means you concede, again. We didn't concede to England, you did.

I've done that to death in the past and won each time.

Just can't prove it. Not even once. You spew hate, deflect, concede and lose every time like you are right now.

Which one? Your pretend military career or a history lesson on Kikes?

The one you're completely ignorant about, oh wait that's everything in your pathetic life. Israel veto rights. Like England has over Ireland. That one since the other one is a fabrication you can't prove the way I proved your dishonest editing tactics. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171725/#Comment_171725  And tried to say you never conceded you didn't have a clue.

Yes the big nosed cowards marched like sheep to be gassed.

We all know about your single digit iq antisemitism. Surprised a l*ar like yourself admits it.

Ahh it hates the Irish as well , haters got to hate. It took 15 Saud8 Arabians to blow the f-ck out of the twin towers and what do the US continuously supply Saudi with arms , now that's American stu-pidity at its best .

The hate I have is for terrorist scum and cowards of all nationalities like you, hamas and other loser terrorist like ira scum. We are the strongest country the world has ever seen because we fought the crown and won. We didn't use cowardly tactics like you. Not surprising you stand for them though. You're still under British rule. That's why we have military bases around the world and you're happy pretending to be sovereign under the boot of the crown.
    @Factfinder

Well because membership, facts, truth and reality know you're a loser who never won a debate, and you know it.

Again another lie from ace Fact Denier,  my previous account had me top of the leaded board f8r the last few years you on the there hand were second from bottom even Barnadot whips you.

And um, that fact you concede all the time. Just like you conceded you have no clue. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171725/#Comment_171725

Um thanks for posting up another example of me schooling you.

Saying l*ar l*ar after numerous defeats don't qualify as a duty little boy. Just means you concede, again. We didn't concede to England, you did.

You conceded to Saudi when they kicked your in 9/ 11 and you still supply them in arms. You conceded in Vietnam .....you cowards never won a war.

The IRA conceded to England ROFLMAO  .......you're one thick cunt

Just can't prove it. Not even once. You spew hate, deflect, concede and lose every time like you are right now.

You mean like how about  you proving you're a war hero? You're a loser you4 efforts at debating are like a retards best efforts.

The one you're completely ignorant about, oh wait that's everything in your pathetic life. Israel veto rights. Like England has over Ireland. That one since the other one is a fabrication you can't prove the way I proved your dishonest editing tactics. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/171725/#Comment_171725  And tried to say you never conceded you didn't have a clue.

You're still sulking over your whipping on your pathetic healthcare system which you admitted only the well heeled should have .

We all know about your single digit iq antisemitism. Surprised a l*ar like yourself admits it.

You mean like your insane hatred of Palestinians and Irish,  different level but typical from a fully paid up KKK member.

The hate I have is for terrorist scum and cowards of all nationalities like you, hamas and other loser terrorist like ira scum.

But yet you worship cowardly American scum buckets who raped and brutalised their way through Vietnam but ended up getting their fat yank b-ttts kicked out.

IRA heroes , Hamas heroes.........Down with Kike vermin

We are the strongest country the world has ever seen because we fought the crown and won.

Tell us about American rapist hero's in Nam?

We didn't use cowardly tactics like you

No of course Atomic bombs dropped  on Hiroshima and Nagaski were acts of bravery....ROFLMAO

. Not surprising you stand for them though. 

Fight fire with fire Rambo

You're still under British rule.

Another dumb yank who knows nothing outside his own sh-t hole of a country .......you obviously never heard of the Republic of Ireland you du-b c-nt

That's why we have military bases around the world and you're happy pretending to be sovereign under the boot of the crown.

You mean like the ones you lied about serving on ?

Military bases manned by obese tubs of sh-t ........ROFLMAO ........look up a history book and find out about Irish independence youi incredibly dum-- yank.
    @Joeseph

Yeah sure thing. When England say you're part of the eu you say yes um master. LOL 

@Factfinder

We voted to join the EU you dumb yank.

When the local store owner told your dumb wife " you're gonna smoke 50.a day " she said yes um master and you did fu-k all ......war hero my as- LOL

Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

We voted to join the EU you dumb yank.

When the local store owner told your dumb wife " you're gonna smoke 50.a day " she said yes um master and you did fu-k all ......war hero my as- LOL

Yeah, sure thing. There just happens to be no dissent! lol. 

Ireland was England’s first colony. We lived as part of the English, and then British, Empire for over 700 years. The Normans first conquered Ireland in 1169 and aside from a brief decade of independence during the 1640s Ireland formed an integral part of the English imperial system, until 1922 and the foundation of modern state. https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/ireland-has-yet-to-come-to-terms-with-its-imperial-past-1.4444146#:~:text=We lived as part of,the foundation of modern state.

Dream on. 
    @Factfinder

FACT DENIER STILL CANNOT BACK UP.HIS TALL TALES OF SERVING HIS COUNTRY IN THE MILITARY 

Dissent for what you cabbage?

Dream on about what you clown?
    @Joeseph

I've reduced you to a swiveling mess of drool. How quaint. 
    Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

FACT DENIER STILL CANNOT BACK UP.HIS TALL TALES OF SERVING HIS COUNTRY IN THE MILITARY 

This is the edited version of the suckers lies he proposed. And still no post proving it.
    @Joeseph

If you want to ride my coat tails so at least you appear intelligent before the members I'll show you what total disregard means. I mean if that will be less humiliating then being who you are now. I'm good. You're self willed ignorance and evil is what you like, that's just the way the world is. Cool .
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 20
    @Factfinder

If you want to ride my coat tails so at least you appear intelligent before the members I'll show you what total disregard means

But on the leader board Barndoor ,justsayin , Rickey all rate higher than you , I was the reigning leader and by far the best debater here.

Know your place Dopey , you got hammered on the one debate you attempted against me where you actually tried to defend your healthcare system which is regarded as the most expensive and corrupt in the world , you being an id-ot offered a defence of the system that screws you,

. I mean if that will be less humiliating then being who you are now

I'm trying to work out what's more humiliating than a coward who pretends to have served in the military and who buys and supplies cigarettes for his wife everyday aiding in her death good job buddy stick that chest out for another medal........didn't you also say your daughter doesn't like your open bigotry .......that's another medal ......dad of the year 

. I'm good.

Um .....no you're not  , you're an unintelligent dummy who praises a country that treats vets like cr-p

You're self willed ignorance and evil is what you like, that's just the way the world is.

Says you who's hate of the Irish and Palestinians clearly demonstrates what evil looks like .......do you ever stop attacking other members I see Just sayin is tying you in knots as usual and called you on your bigotry , Putin you just rabidly attacked because you suck at debate.

Any sign of that missing military record you misplaced?

Cool .
     Quote Persuaded Fallacy Fist Bump Irrelevant Great argument
    Factfinder
    @Factfinder

ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS NOW FACTDENIER BEING A WALTER MITTY TYPE CHARACTER LIED ABOUT HIS ALLEGED MILITARY SERVICE 2 OTHER CONCERNED MEMBERS CHALLENGED HIM ON SUCH AND NATURALLY BEING A COWARD HE FLED ...... SO EITHER SH-T UP OR  PUT UP  TOUGH GUY .......

Factfinder
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Your Low Debating Skill

@Joeseph said:   I was the reigning leader and by far the best debater here.
    Nope.  Your O.D.S.L. is 1285 points.  Quite low.
    Factfinder
    @JulesKorngold

Check top of  the leader board on my previous account I was a country mile ahead of everyone

Even my old mostly unused account your buddy Fact Denier is several places below me .

Factfinder
    @Factfinder

Glad to see you've finally decided to keep quiet , you've been put in your place remain there .
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Blah Blah

@Joeseph
    Your old leader board means nothing.  Your current ODSL sucks.
    Factfinder
     . @JulesKorngold

ARGUMENT TOPIC : KIKE KORNFED IS PUT IN HIS PLACE .......AGAIN 

So the old ODSL means nothing but the old account of mine had me 42  places higher than you and an ODSL score 120 points better .......even unused  account here beats the tar out of your buddy fellow and  Kike / bigot and pretend war hero Fact Denier.
    @Factfinder

Another fine example of our resident war hero getting whipped in debate.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    In the past 30 years, Muslims have murdered around 230 Australians.   Jews have not murdered any Australians.     As far as I am concerned, Muslims are the enemies of the Australian people, and the entire western world.     The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @Bogan

Of course they are. As is any single digit iq ira scum that supports them. 
    @Bogan

How many Palestinians have the Jew murderered in the last 20 years?

You need to work on that " logic"
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @Factfinder

Of course they are. As is any single digit iq ira scum that supports them

Pretend war " hereo" Fact Denier votes Trump and just like his hero Fact Denier pretends he served in the military .....peas in a pod.......
    Lovely photo of Trump bowing in deep reverance to the Saudi King who's country supplied 15 of the 9 /11  bombers ..way to go USA .............

Your own daughter called you a bigot and two other members called you out on your pathetic boasting about your fictional military career ........you're hardly qualified to hold forth on what is and isn't scum when you are a prime example of scum.

I put you in your place yesterday don't forget that.

How many 9 11 hijackers were Saudis?
    The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with Islamist jihadist organization al-Qaeda. They hailed from four countries; 15 of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Not enough for.my liking.    All the Jews are doing is turning Muslims into good Muslims.
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @Bogan

Well maybe the Muslims will.turn Aussies into good Aussies

Good Muslims need to eliminate Kikes vermin has to be eradicated.

Hey Donald is showing you all how to behave .........