frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Rick and Just-sayin will love this black woman.

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 777 Pts   -  
    @Bogan

I don't know about those two but I liked her. She's awesome. They probably like Devon Gibson better since he's more of a preacher.
    Barnardot
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    I cannot watch videos like this, the kind people like Dave Rubin produce, where they have to insert an emotional comment every few seconds and make me feel a certain way about the content. Just let me listen to the woman... I can figure out without your commentary what to think about it. :rage:
  • FactfinderFactfinder 777 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Yeah the preachy part that was over half the video at the end was hard to get through. But the woman had a very good grasp of the realities on the political front. In my opinion. 
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Rick and just-sayin, where aaaaarrrre yooooouuuuu?
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -  
    Rick is gone andi doubt he will be back , he tried to dish out abuse and I gave him a boat load back , he said ......" you've gone to far" and now is no more.

Bogan his buddy of course backed him up and encouraged him in his vile insults but like all cowards R wasn't expecting to be paid back in kind .......of course Bogan objected to poor ole R getting some back as only he and his buddies should be allowed insult