frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

What If You Were a Christian?

Debate Information

This is a hyperthetical but a very relevant and important one.

What if you finally meet the woman of your dreams or may be not of your dreams but as you get to know her more she becomes the one and only woman in the world that you would ever want to be with. She comes from a descent home and she is intelligent and good looking and socializes really well and is a grate cook and you and her just click and have the right chemistry. So you decide to get married and there is such a fantastic wedding with all the families and friends there. Then you both go in to the honey moon sweet a hugging and a kissing and she strips naked and then you realize. She has a d*ck.
An other words, all the time you were together she never brought up the subject of being a tranny and you never asked her and of course being good Christians you both decided that there was going to be no sex before marriage.

So what do you do? If your a good Christian and especially if your a Catholic divorce is out of the question. But then again Christians are homophobes and you could not do her. And being a Christian you could not get a mistress or get a surrogate mother. May be you could adopt some kids. But what would you do?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    If you aren't going to let your 'wife' penetrate you, then it seems to me like you are the homophobe.  just sayin  :tongue:
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin ;If you aren't going to let your 'wife' penetrate you, then it seems to me like you are the homophobe.  just sayin 

Exactly right. So now your getting it. I would be Christian therefore I would be a homophobe. 

Factfinder