frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are the secular religions of Atheism - Secular Humanism based solely on FAITH?

13»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 164 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; There is no need for my vengeance...your arrogance, your defilement, your rebelliousness, will be dealt with in a way that I simply could NOT...It is not my place, vengeance belongs to my Lord, I trust in Him. Though your atheism is disgusting and virulently offensive...it will receive its just recompense.
    Why do you always sound like a villain from a Disney cartoon? Jafar, anyone?

@MayCaesar @ZeusAres42 ; @Factfinder ; I sound like that to you because your father, Satan, has blinded your mind that you not understand you're dying in Hell and living in atheistic stupidity and shame (2 Corinthians 4:4).

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6084 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Really, that is why you sound exactly like a villain from a Disney cartoon? Some logic we have here. :D
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 164 Pts   -   edited March 5
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Really, that is why you sound exactly like a villain from a Disney cartoon? Some logic we have here. :D

@MayCaesar @ZeusAres42 ; @Factfinder ; @21CenturyIconoclast ; That adequately describes the life of the atheist, Disney cartoon.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2768 Pts   -   edited March 5
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

So, God is necessary for all of these things for you to have meaning in your life? In other words none of this would matter if there was no God right? 

My wife and my children and my grandson are my Lord's blessing and gift...these are an extension of the Father's kindness and compassion and love within the Realm of Time. In my retirement, time with my wife...time with dogs...time on the water observing Elohim's incredible beauty in these islands and shores...the ocean life, the birds, the breeze...the lonely island and the crashing-sounding-chattering waves...those moments with my Lord before I fall asleep...those times walking with Him in solitude...just chatting...seeing my wife happy and content...the look on my old hound dog when I come home...working with my hands on the boat, on the truck, around the home...watching the afternoon and evening news with my wife, a cup of hot coffee...something special she's baked or prepared...that goodnight kiss from my wife...her hand on my shoulder as I sit on the couch and she passes by....the LOVE OF the Holy Spirit in my HEART...these are MEANINGFUL. 

That's such a shame that someone just naturally finds these things meaningless and must cling ont to a belief about a Christian God for it to mean anything. Perhaps you don't value these things much after all and it's the Belief in God that matters most to you right. Shame. 
    Factfinder

• FactfinderFactfinder 839 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

There is no need for my vengeance...your arrogance, your defilement, your rebelliousness, will be dealt with in a way that I simply could NOT...It is not my place, vengeance belongs to my Lord, I trust in Him. Though your atheism is disgusting and virulently offensive...it will receive its just recompense.

And yet instead of obeying your master and kicking off the dust on your feet and moving on, you come back for more because deep down inside, that thing about the atheist mind that intrigues you, it is the calm indifference we have towards your faith that draws you. We do not feel insecure and delusional where as you're desperately trying to shake that feeling of doubt and st*pidity. You know ricky, failure to dust off your feet means you disobeyed and are headed for hell according your myth god. "you shall surely die'. 
    @ZeusAres42

It's not the humble, kind hearted ' spread the good news about the messiah' that the gospels instruct followers to do, that drives his faith however. It's pride in his faith in god that makes him feel favored as david was. 

Acts 17:46 “David found favor with God and asked for the privilege of building a permanent Temple for the God of Jacob."
    ZeusAres42
    @Factfinder ;  I'm not dealing with rational people...I'm dealing with demons who embody men and women who identify as atheists. If you're offended by the Truth, so be it.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

I'm not dealing with rational people...I'm dealing with demons who embody men and women who identify as atheists. If you're offended by the Truth, so be it.

Yes your pride in delusional beliefs is evident...

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

I'm not dealing with rational people...I'm dealing with demons who embody men and women who identify as atheists. If you're offended by the Truth, so be it.

Yes your pride in delusional beliefs is evident...

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

@Factfinder ; It's not pride...it's a loathing for the enemies of my soul and my Nation i.e., atheists.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6084 Pts   -  
    RickeyHoltsclaw said:

My wife and my children and my grandson are my Lord's blessing and gift...these are an extension of the Father's kindness and compassion and love within the Realm of Time.
    Honestly, if my father said that about me, it would be our last conversation. I am no "Lord's blessing and gift". But you, Christians, in the best traditions of communism have always treated other humans as commodities, have you not? ;)

Please answer in Jafar's voice. Pretty please!
    @MayCaesar ;  Enjoy Eternity.

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR EXCERPS OF YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR BIBLICAL 2ND CLASS WOMAN AS YOUR WIFE: “My wife and my children and my grandson are my Lord's blessing and gift……..In my retirement, time with my wife......seeing my wife happy and content......watching the afternoon and evening news with my wife,...that goodnight kiss from my wife...her hand on my shoulder as I sit on the couch and she passes by.......these are MEANINGFUL.”  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176691/#Comment_176691

RICKEY, does your biblical 2nd class woman as your wife understand the Bibles godly precepts that her gender is to be looked down upon? Does she understand this biblical FACT in being a Sister of Eve is the cause of original sin? 

“And Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.” (1 Timothy 2:14) 

Does your biblical 2nd class wife understand that when giving child birth she has unbearable pain because Jesus as God gave it to her because Eve transgressed first, and that she is to be ruled over by you as her husband?!!! 

"I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." (Genesis 3:16) 

Does your biblical 2nd class wife understand that her gender as a woman is the impetus of original sin, and because of her woman status, all pseudo-christians are to die?

"Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)

Does your biblical 2nd class wife understand that if she is ever “shameless,” then you are to consider her a dog?!

"A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is shamefaced will fear the Lord." (Eccles.26:25)

The above verses within your primitive Bronze and Iron Age JUDEO-Christian bible relative to women being second class citizens, are only a few of many that I will be presenting to you!  Therefore, address the verses above before I give you more!

DO NOT BE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE JESUS INSPIRED VERSES SHOWN ABOVE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP THAT IS WATCHING YOU!

BEGIN:

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 17
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY IS THE NUMBER ONE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN FOOL UPON THIS RELIGION FORUM, AND WHERE THE ATHEISTS OWN HIS BIBLE STU-PIDITY OUTRIGHT!

Rickey, what happened, did your wife or children read my post above in showing how disgusting Jesus' true words in the JUDEO-Christian bible makes women out to be?  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177452/#Comment_177452

Give your wife these additional verses inspired by Jesus in showing her what the JUDEO-Christian Bible truly thinks of her existence!

1. “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over man, but to be in silence” (Timothy 2:12)

2. "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers." (1 Peter 3:7)

HERE IS "RICKEYHOLTCLAW" PREACHING TO HIS WIFE RELATIVE TO JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS ABOVE ......... LOL!

RICKEY, I HAVE MANY MORE JESUS INSPIRED VERSES FOR YOU TO GIVE TO YOUR WIFE THAT MAKES HER THE DEPLORABLE 2ND CLASS CITIZEN THAT SHE IS IN BEING A CHRISTIAN WOMAN, THEREFORE, WHEN YOU FIND THE NERVE TO RETURN TO THIS REGION FORUM SUBSEQUENT TO BEING BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY BY US ATHEISTS, I THEN WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE ONCE AGAIN.........  LOL!

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 18
    @RickeyHoltsclaw 

++++++++++++++++++  MEMBERSHIP ALLERT REGARDING RICKEYHOLTSCLAW  ++++++++++++++++

The number one pseudo-christian bible stu-pid fool RickeyHoltsclaw used to post daily upon this Religion Forum, but as shown he hasn't posted for over a week now!  Because of his outright bible ineptness, and mythically and facetiously, do you think that Jesus as god has had enough of Rickey's bible stu-pidity and has prevented him from frequenting this forum now in giving Christianity a bad name?

As we have all known, RickeyHoltsclaw was a blatant false prophet to the word of his serial killer Jesus as god, where he couldn't address biblical passages that contradicted his, but to only RUN AWAY from them and hide!

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matthew 7:15)

I do hope that Rickey returns, and that is because I have so much more to prove in how ungodly of a pseudo-christian he truly is!!!