What Evidence do Atheists Have that there is no God?

Debate Information

I am a Christian, therefore I believe in God (the God of the Holy Bible), I believe that He is the Creator of our universe and everything in it. I believe that He sent His one and only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for mankind's sins, and that He rose from the dead on the third day of being put on that cross. Now I know many people out there may argue that my beliefs are simply based on dumb, blind faith, but I assure you that I am a fairly educated man, and what I believe in is based off of evidence, reason, and faith. Because of what I have come to learn and discover, it is inconceivable to me that anyone can argue against the existence of God. I will openly state here and now that I cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that God exists, but I have also yet to find anyone who can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that He does not exist. I believe that both sides have great arguments when it comes to philosophy, science and history, however, there is still so much unknown on both sides, which leads each proponent to rely on faith at that point. I cam curious as to what evidence the atheist community has to completely discredit God. Note: To anyone with an argument, I expect respectful, civil, and professional discussion to happen. I will not interact with anyone who is unable to do so. Looking forward to hearing what you have.  

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf1 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections